Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-23, 20:12   Link #61
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDove
Spoiler:

Time to show off Neji......finally......i've only been waiting for these episodes for about a year and a half
Spoiler:
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 21:08   Link #62
coash

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
I think your wrong becuase they made the girl character so bitchy and nasty that kiba will be more then happy to kick her ass.
Spoiler:
coash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 21:29   Link #63
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanfear
OMG, we released 17 hours after airing and we messed up ONE SYLLABLE. We should just close ourselves down right now.

If it bothers you, feel free to not download our version.

naa, captain dope is jsut spoiled you should ban his IP form your site and see how he likes waiting for ANBU, and AONE to release their subs on the weekend.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 22:06   Link #64
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I would not consider dattebayo a speedsub.

Their quality is far to high to be labled a speedsub. Bakasan, god bless his heart, was a speed sub. He was totally for speed, and the quality suffered but was still you could get the gist. I'm not bashing Bakasan here, I'm just pointing out the difference.

DB, they are just a very fast archive quality subber.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 22:27   Link #65
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
I think your wrong becuase they made the girl character so bitchy and nasty that kiba will be more then happy to kick her ass.
I resent Tayuua's being called bitchy and nasty. If you must tag Tayuua with special adjectives, she is more of a jerk and a bully which contributes to her overall hotness. Tayuua is also a refreshing Naruto female character who doesn't give a damn about flower arranging, pretty boys, or oral hygiene (referring to her potty mouth ). I am also sure she likes blood.

So, show proper respect by using the correct terms for a very cool female character because they are a rare oddities in Naruto.

Oh yeah, very nice episode with a heart breaking hangover. Looks like we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. Also, I am very impressed with DB's editing this week. That is all.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:30   Link #66
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
I resent Tayuua's being called bitchy and nasty. If you must tag Tayuua with special adjectives, she is more of a jerk and a bully which contributes to her overall hotness. Tayuua is also a refreshing Naruto female character who doesn't give a damn about flower arranging, pretty boys, or oral hygiene (referring to her potty mouth ). I am also sure she likes blood.

So, show proper respect by using the correct terms for a very cool female character because they are a rare oddities in Naruto.

Oh yeah, very nice episode with a heart breaking hangover. Looks like we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode. Also, I am very impressed with DB's editing this week. That is all.
in your opinion she's great. She still doesn't top Shizune.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:43   Link #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
11514145208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 23:59   Link #68
ForceFreedom

Correct me if I'm wrong, but

Spoiler:
ForceFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 00:11   Link #69
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFreedom

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 03:25   Link #70
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I would not consider dattebayo a speedsub.

Their quality is far to high to be labled a speedsub. Bakasan, god bless his heart, was a speed sub. He was totally for speed, and the quality suffered but was still you could get the gist. I'm not bashing Bakasan here, I'm just pointing out the difference.

DB, they are just a very fast archive quality subber.
So let me get this right, When the quality is high..any subs loses the title speedsub.
That's funny, so when AonE would release within 2 hours in their usual quality, it would't be a speedsub.

wrong A speedsub aims to have the highest possible quality in the shortest possible time.

It's true that AH and DB (it being the same Naruto team previously) have grown tremendously since their first sub. But that does't mean they put quality over speed. They are speedsubbers first, quality subbers later.

Example of some speedsubbers are the ever renowned AnimeJunkies. god we laughed, and laugh we did. But i did download their releases
Old 2004-12-24, 05:48   Link #71
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Neji rocks !!!

anyway i do't think this is gonna count as a spoiler but, from what i see
Spoiler:
Ero-Sannin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 06:54   Link #72
Colordevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFreedom

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Colordevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 09:53   Link #73
Ed1

Isn't the 1 hour special on jan 5th. that's like next next week, not next week
Ed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:09   Link #74
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colordevil
I think they(the anime team) are trying to keep it simple. What Neji said in the anime, " Naruto, you have better eyes than me anyways." (or something like that) explains the understanding of Naruto's insight during a battle. Naruto can even foresee the moves that Shikamaru does not. And as Kidoumaru notices, Naruto always surprised his enemies.
I don't think he meant that. More likely is that Neji means Naruto has more eye to what a person is capable of without judging him to soon as Neji used to do. Shortsightedness if you will

Neji may have Byakugan, but he'd never be able to see some of the things Naruto sees.
add to that That Naruto is the best man to get sasuke back and he can probably see what Sasuke needs in order to persuade him.
Old 2004-12-24, 10:13   Link #75
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
I always thought he meant that naruto has a better view of life or something like that if you know what I mean...
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:32   Link #76
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

all i have to say is. Neji is so cool here... ^^

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Red_Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 10:41   Link #77
Shay
Monarch Programmer

If you remember the Naruto and Neji fight, in that fight Naruto opened Neji's eyes if it wasn't for Naruto Neji would still be all "You can't change your fate" "If you are born a loser you will always be a loser" and the rest of that bull shizzle.

Neji is saying that Naruto and only Naruto can bring Sasuke out of the darkness (To see the light)
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 11:02   Link #78
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
So let me get this right, When the quality is high..any subs loses the title speedsub.
That's funny, so when AonE would release within 2 hours in their usual quality, it would't be a speedsub.

wrong A speedsub aims to have the highest possible quality in the shortest possible time.

It's true that AH and DB (it being the same Naruto team previously) have grown tremendously since their first sub. But that does't mean they put quality over speed. They are speedsubbers first, quality subbers later.

Example of some speedsubbers are the ever renowned AnimeJunkies. god we laughed, and laugh we did. But i did download their releases

WRONG

A speed sub is one that puts speed as its paramount goal. Like Bakasan, He did not do fancy textwork, nor did was he always understandable. But you got the gist of what the characters were trying to say.

Bakasan is the epitome of a Speed Sub.

Dattebayo is no speed sub, They release high quality at a swift pace.

That is all, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK, GOODBYE.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 11:30   Link #79
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
use spoiler tags you fucking moron!
If i weren't a manga reader I would've been very pissed off right now!
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 14:08   Link #80
aznpunk97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
Neji's fight was the best for people who dont like fights with powerups. <snip> Choji got help from the special secret pills. The only one fighting with his own powers was Neji. I really like this fight.
i'm going to use the mange sharingan on you and torture you for eternity! muahahahahahahah

oh yea, neji also rocks in the episode and can't wait to see the next one!

Last edited by aznpunk97; 2004-12-24 at 15:12.
aznpunk97 is offline   Reply With Quote