AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 8 22.86%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 25.71%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 17.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 8.57%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.86%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-17, 02:40   Link #41
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
he "can't" directly, or straightfoward, tatusya can't really open display his feelings or rater than is a hard character to "read".

miyuki complained, but only get angry to punish him when others girls entered in the chat, you can see when she started to "play with him" tatsuya again get embarrased saying who "they can't do it" and bla bla bla, only by pression we can see "more" behind him.
watch again the whole moment and you see, let's say who tatsuyia dont "lost all his emotions" and completly unable to display any is much more like their are "deep locked" inside of him and miyuki is for now the only thing who make some of then somehow come out as even himself told, the only wqay for him to display some of his emotions is through her.
Tatsuya is only capable of small emotions which is why he is capable of enjoying his teasings and has somewhat normal interactions with others and on the rare occassion laugh. He is fully incapable of strong emotions though. His mind literally won't allow him to. He can't even hate the ones who made him like this.
Old 2014-08-17, 03:15   Link #42
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Tatsuya is only capable of small emotions which is why he is capable of enjoying his teasings and has somewhat normal interactions with others and on the rare occassion laugh. He is fully incapable of strong emotions though. His mind literally won't allow him to. He can't even hate the ones who made him like this.
as you told tatsuya can't have acess to big emotions" but in the same way he can laught play some tease and bla bla bla, he also can have some little lust here and there, he can't go full perv or siscon or whatever but he can have some little levels of that things.
Old 2014-08-17, 03:18   Link #43
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
as you told tatsuya can't have acess to big emotions" but in the same way he can laught play some tease and bla bla bla, he also can have some little lust here and there, he can't go full perv or siscon or whatever but he can have some little levels of that things.
He can't have lust. His brain LITERALLY won't allow it.
Old 2014-08-17, 04:30   Link #44
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
He can't have lust. His brain LITERALLY won't allow it.
He can love and protect i.e. if Tatsuya can love Miyuki, then he can love Mayumi and she doesn't have sibling "taboo" issues.

Tatsuya's strong emotion to love is not limited or disabled.
Old 2014-08-17, 04:40   Link #45
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
"And not a single line from Miyuki Shiba was made on this episode... "

While it's sad that Miyuki didn't say anything, including her "Onii-sama!" rant, but the good part is Mayumi Saegusa's return!
Old 2014-08-17, 04:42   Link #46
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Best part of this episode

http://a.pomf.se/zkxomf.webm

also, chiba + kyoko and Kanon + kei.
Look over it again (and again and again), the split frame Mayumi reaction is interesting

Spoiler for image:

#1 Listening...
#2 Happy
#3 Dazed
#4 Thinking about what he just said...
#5 Shocked
Old 2014-08-17, 04:42   Link #47
Ultragunner

nah, Tatsuya can "like", or to be exact, "be fond of" somebody, he can also "respect" others, not to mention, he possesses and understand lots of "common senses". However, he could never actually "love" anyone else beside his sister, and that love of his is just a familial - sibling love, nowhere near the romantic, lustful feeling.
So....
Old 2014-08-17, 06:07   Link #48
Stanelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
He can love and protect i.e. if Tatsuya can love Miyuki, then he can love Mayumi and she doesn't have sibling "taboo" issues.

Tatsuya's strong emotion to love is not limited or disabled.
Actually tatsuya sole and only emotion is his love for his sister.
Old 2014-08-17, 07:43   Link #49
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Just to clarify, lust is indeed, a strong emotion, so he can't be lustful
Old 2014-08-17, 09:40   Link #50
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
Actually tatsuya sole and only emotion is his love for his sister.
His sister wasn't the only woman he went emote over. Send me a private message if you want the additional material reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Just to clarify, lust is indeed, a strong emotion, so he can't be lustful
Well, if his sister wasn't a blood relative, he might past 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base and home run.
Old 2014-08-17, 10:31   Link #51
zerozeronine

I don't think he can ever feel romantic love for anyone,including Miyuki.
Old 2014-08-17, 12:51   Link #52
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by encia View Post
His sister wasn't the only woman he went emote over. Send me a private message if you want the additional material reference.

Well, if his sister wasn't a blood relative, he might past 1st base, 2nd base, 3rd base and home run.
That would be entirely MIYUKI without inhibitions. Tatsuya would still never lust after her.
Old 2014-08-17, 18:53   Link #53
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Its hard to explain that part of the emotions without entering the domains of the ln...but still, the love he fells is brotherly love, like the one u feel when u want to protect, spoil, tease and care about your little brother or sister, but, by the eyes of the spectators(us too), since he only show a strong reaction to those, it seems like he kinda love her in a more deep way, but he knows that there are limits for him and if people understand them, they will surelly stop getting those biased opinions
Old 2014-08-17, 23:20   Link #54
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Oh boy, who knew Tats would have a sense of humor! The first 5 minutes of episode 20 have me giving this episode all 10s. Mayumi's expression was PRICELESS!!

I am sold, this episode is golden!

Yes Mayumi, we know you like him, but please be careful of what you wish for.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2014-08-18, 21:54   Link #55
Death Usagi
Banned

I am surprised no one made a gif at the scene where Mayumi was saying sorry for having a child like body ._.
Old 2014-08-18, 23:16   Link #56
BalorView

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I am surprised no one made a gif at the scene where Mayumi was saying sorry for having a child like body ._.
Spoiler:

Hehe
Old 2014-08-18, 23:25   Link #57
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

↑↑ need that gif as my avatar, like, seriously(if someone can adapt it for me, i will be grateful for my entire life ); about this chap, when he disarmed the magic of kanon, he used gram dispersion or cast jamming?? (im always having trouble to understand some magic spells)
Old 2014-08-19, 06:19   Link #58
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
↑↑ need that gif as my avatar, like, seriously(if someone can adapt it for me, i will be grateful for my entire life ); about this chap, when he disarmed the magic of kanon, he used gram dispersion or cast jamming?? (im always having trouble to understand some magic spells)
Cast Jamming requires some special mineral to use.

Tatsuya uses Gram Dispersion. It's supposedly weaker, but I'm not sure how.
Old 2014-08-19, 06:28   Link #59
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Tatsuya has a fake Cast Jamming he can use without the special mineral.

Gram Dispersion is completely different, though. It's not really a matter of "weaker", but it's targeted, and requires a lot psions.
Old 2014-08-19, 11:04   Link #60
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I am more surprised that Tats didn't just disable the cameras and had his way with her.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Closed Thread