AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 231 49.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 60 12.96%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 38 8.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 30 6.48%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 2.16%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 1.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 11 2.38%
3 out of 10 : Bad 11 2.38%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 5 1.08%
1 out of 10 : Painful 62 13.39%
Voters: 463. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-27, 21:16   Link #241
Animeftwftl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Its out. its been out for about few hours now.
I can't seem to find it, got the site for it or bit torrent?
Old 2007-09-27, 21:19   Link #242
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Why did it have to be Sekai that would kill makoto. I had hoped for a happy ending but at least if it was supposed to be a sad ending, My would hope for ending would be

My Hope for the ending:

Sekai and Makoto fall in love. Makoto would mature ( the same way he did in this episode but not with Kotonaha). Then Kotonaha would kill Makoto as she had gone mad. Then Sekai ( pregnant) would learn about it and the rest would go the same as anime ending ( Sekai revenge makoto).

Even though Makoto was being a total loser and despicable for almost whole series, i thought he partly redeemed himself at the end. Although ( assuming he didnt know or wasnt suspicious) of sekai being pregnant or not, he should have acted a bit more responsible toward sekai.

Also this anime ending would have been good if and only if:

1) we wouldnt have seen Kotonaha with an axe ( assuming she was going to kill makoto). I dont mean the last episode, i think it was in episode 8 or 9.

2) She ( kotohana) hadnt cheated on makoto.

P.S. Its so hard to rate this episode. I am tempted to vote 1 and at the same time vote 10. It definitly doesnt deserve anything in between.
Also BGM for the win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animeftwftl View Post
I can't seem to find it, got the site for it or bit torrent?
Its against the rules to post it here sorry. and dont worry, it will be posted here sooner or later.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:21   Link #243
no common sense
Resident Asshole

Watching that felt so good. I can't even remember the last time I felt this good. When the blood shot out of Sekai's neck I must have shouted YES! at least six times. If Sekai had been pregnant she would have been far enough along for the spawn of Makoto to be an embryo which is definitely detectable since all Kotohana has to do is rip open the womb with her hands and swish her finger inside to see if a ring sized abomination against mankind dwelled in there. Notice the blood dripping from her finger, she was thorough. While I'm normally against abortion, if Sekai had been pregnant with the spawn of Makoto, I would have made an exception. The series was so painful to watch but the ending so worth it. As for the rest, I'm sure the 3 girl slut gang will get AIDS, share it with the rapist and all die a slow painful death. Not even death note could make killing feel this good. Outstanding.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:26   Link #244
StrawberryKitten
It's Misuzu.

Ok this is my honest opinion about the last episode:

Sekai wasnt pregnant after all, but she thought she was out of desesperation, because she knew deep inside that makoto didnt love her, but she wanted to believe in that all the time, many times we saw here "forcing" makoto to be with her, making drama, or playing the innocent to seduce him. >_> I dont think she was pregnant, really. I know the fetus would be still young but i think that there would be something in there at least. Thats why she didnt want to go to the hospital, or did she think it was a plan to get her to abort? But didnt she say she would do it when she went to school to tell Makoto she was pregnant? A lot of facts make me think she wasnt and it was all only her imagination. And in the final episode we can see clearly that deep inside she knows what she was doing and that it was wrong all the time, when she thinks shes talking to sestuna on the bridge. >_____>

What do you think? write this now made me confuse again x________x
i'm just sad that Kotonoha and Makoto's love ended like this... The part after the credits made me cry ><;
Old 2007-09-27, 21:26   Link #245
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

I find it pretty amusing that they reversed the personalities of Sekai and Kotonoha in the anime. Also seems kind of strange to do it that way and go against the established personas.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:33   Link #246
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I knew Sekai was the evil one all along.

-stalking Koto & Makoto
-the "Practices"
-conspire with Setsuna & co. to break up Koto & Makoto.
-indirectly made Koto lose her virginity
-fake baby
Old 2007-09-27, 21:36   Link #247
Ginrai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
-indirectly made Koto lose her virginity
I always thought that was more Otome's fault than Sekai's. And despite Katsura being my favorite character, I still felt bad for Sekai in this episode with the way Makoto treated her.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:37   Link #248
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
-fake baby

We aren't completely sure about that part.

Which makes this series even better.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:39   Link #249
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Unfortunately...though the conspiring was more geared from Setsuna.

Quote:
Sekai wasnt pregnant after all, but she thought she was out of desesperation
Except she never wanted to be pregnant in the first place. She was upset, then noticed that she kept coughing and such and realized that she hasn't had her period.

I'm surprised that people are taking Kotonoha's words for it. Given her mentality state, how the heck would she even be able to confirm anyways?

Quote:
I always thought that was more Otome's fault than Sekai's. And despite Katsura being my favorite character, I still felt bad for Sekai in this episode with the way Makoto treated her.
It was. Makoto nor Sekai were the ones that encouraged Taiseku to go for it.

Quote:

I think its left up to the viewers to spectulate.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:42   Link #250
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post

Yep, alot of sources says that the baby was fake so that means Sekai was using that lie, so all the females wont be messing with him(after the fact) and use that to keep Makoto to herself. But that is something nobody will never know. I just remember that Makoto also broken that promise with Setsuna too. To hell with you, Makoto and never come back
Old 2007-09-27, 21:49   Link #251
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Except she never wanted to be pregnant in the first place. She was upset, then noticed that she kept coughing and such and realized that she hasn't had her period.

I'm surprised that people are taking Kotonoha's words for it. Given her mentality state, how the heck would she even be able to confirm anyways?

I think its left up to the viewers to spectulate.
Exactly. By making it ambigiuous whether Sekai was pregnant keeps the tension on, after the deaths.

It's a great way to grab attention, if you can still like the series with the ending.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:52   Link #252
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:

1)-stalking Koto & Makoto
2)-the "Practices"
3)-conspire with Setsuna & co. to break up Koto & Makoto.
4)-indirectly made Koto lose her virginity
5)-fake baby

1)- She set them up. They were friends and she was trying to get them together.

2) again, she was really trying to help Makoto, But one thing lead to another.

3) SEKAI DIDNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT WHAT SETSUNA WAS DOING.

4) Now blame poor sekai for everything why wont you.

5) As for the Fake Baby, we dont know if she was lieing . Why would she lie to herself. We saw the episode that her period wasnt coming. Also we see in many circumstances when she WAS ALONE, she touched her belly and said to herself that Makoto's baby is inside her ( unless you say she had lost it, which i doubt that wouldnt make sense) . She might have been pregnant or she thought she was. I dont think she was lieing or she had the intention of lieing. At the same time She might not have been sure as why she didnt go to the hospital, or there could be the reason that she didnt want to abort her baby.
Old 2007-09-27, 21:54   Link #253
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kollunz View Post
this ending is proof that god and divine judgment is REAL
Must be Bhaal or something then.

Quote:
Sekai wasnt pregnant after all, but she thought she was out of desesperation
I'm leaning more towards "Kotonoha is insane and can't be relied upon for trustworthy testimony." If she wasn't able to tell that Makoto was a jerk who didn't care one bit for her, I don't think she'd be able to determine whether or not Sekai had an embryo in her stomach. (Or accept the truth, had she actually seen it, for that matter)

Quote:
I actually like Sekai. I thought that scene where Makoto and Kotonoha french kissed in front of her was truly despicable. Doesn't justify murder or anything, but I really think Makoto is an exception. :3
Old 2007-09-27, 22:07   Link #254
hipeach

Quote:
well, Sekai is a backstabbing psycho bitch, but Setsuna is the evil mastermind behind the scene
Old 2007-09-27, 22:14   Link #255
fooddevil

as opposed to arguing whether or not sekai was pregnant...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudocyesis

i would think that's the most likely possibility
Old 2007-09-27, 22:45   Link #256
dojikyo

10. Not because I necessarily agree with the violence. But it seemed that was what the fans wanted and I could see how an unedited version could be gross enough to pull from the air.
Old 2007-09-27, 22:46   Link #257
Joachim
et tu, brute?

i have many questions regarding this episode..

- During the interrogation scene (where sekai in black scene and setsuna wear a mask) does it mean that even sekai betrayed setsuna? (it was said that sekai knew that setsuna has a crush on makoto and decided to help her) or it is just a mindtrick from a wrecked sekai?

- What is the analogy behind "flower" if someone watched the sub during the specific interrogation scene. "i'll tell you how to obtain such a beautiful flower" if i interpret it.. it would be when sekai helped makoto to get close with the flowe... i mean kotonoha

- what the heck did makoto say when sekai stopped stabbing him (then fansub tranlate it as Thank goodness, what the?) and ended up touching sekai's abdomen?
Old 2007-09-27, 22:55   Link #258
patnam

Almost the ending part, it's seems no one cares about the murders and deaths on that time. Everyone in school seems know nothing about what happened to Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha, they looks so having their own happy ending.
Finally, Makoto's handphone that at rooftop will give the memories for the life and relationships between Makoto, Sekai and Kotonoha, and thus let the people know what happened there......
Old 2007-09-27, 22:55   Link #259
Wheelman56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post
What is the analogy behind "flower" if someone watched the sub during the specific interrogation scene. "i'll tell you how to obtain such a beautiful flower" if i interpret it.. it would be when sekai helped makoto to get close with the flowe... i mean kotonoha
That's the conclusion I came to. Setsuba is saying that Sekai only set Kotonoha and Makoto up (the "flower") to get close to him. I think this is true, but I don't think she knew she was doing it since it seems like she's just now realizing the wrong of what she did during this scene (albeit she denies it to herself many times, it still seems like she knows its true and is truly pained by it).
Old 2007-09-27, 22:56   Link #260
jellyunicorn123

sekai is preg.
of course kotonoha can't dig up the baby..cuz it's only less than a month old. Considering that she never really had any professional training to tell what's what apart in a human stomach.
Closed Thread