Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Spoiler for Sen III:
Spoiler for response:
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 06:09   Link #2043
Rinvelt
駄目人間

No thread for Crossbell games, so posting here. After the 3rd, directly played Zero (Evo), and just finished it. Was fun, and I am really thankful to the voice acting. Without it I wouldn't be able to understand even half of the game because of all these kanji...

So only Ao's left before I can finally start the Erebonia games.

Haaa, who would have thought I would come this far after playing the demo of Sen I on the Japanese PSN back in the day, which made me interested in the series.
Rinvelt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-28, 18:20   Link #2044
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
No thread for Crossbell games, so posting here. After the 3rd, directly played Zero (Evo), and just finished it. Was fun, and I am really thankful to the voice acting. Without it I wouldn't be able to understand even half of the game because of all these kanji...

So only Ao's left before I can finally start the Erebonia games.

Haaa, who would have thought I would come this far after playing the demo of Sen I on the Japanese PSN back in the day, which made me interested in the series.
I'm currently playing Zero (am early in chapter 1, started the game yesterday morning), then plan to play Ao, and then plan to continue with the rest of sen II. I heard Zero/Ao are better than trails so I'm really hoping that'll be true. So far though, it seems absolutely wonderful. I hope they get to a Calvard arc after Sen IV.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 04:34   Link #2045
LROlsson

Looks like the release date for Sen no Kiseki Ⅱ Kai -The Erebonian Civilwar- will be 26th of April.
That's close considering Sen 1 kai is on 8th of March.
Source

Also, the Falcom meeting will be next week on the 20th. Hopefully we'll get some info about Sen 4 there.
source

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-12-12 at 13:38.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-12, 17:20   Link #2046
Marx-93

If Sen II kai is on April, then it's most likely that Sen IV (or Final Saga, whatever they decide to go with) will be on September like always. Falcom always releases a game around Summer/September, even if it has to be ports.

Hopefully we get something in the shareholder meeting like you say LROlsson!
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 02:09   Link #2047
LROlsson

Cover art for Sen 2 kai. It's the same features as Sen 1 Kai, with the exception that Sen 2 Kai will have the 102 pieces of DLC on the disc(costume, attachments and so on).
Old 2017-12-16, 22:37   Link #2048
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I want to play Sen 2 kai, but too lazy to replay Sen 1 kai......I really wish Sony allow save sharing like the good old PS1 time >< Don't care if it turns off all the achievement
Old 2017-12-19, 01:24   Link #2049
LROlsson

Sen 4 countdown have appeared. It should be finished with it's countdown tomorrow.
Old 2017-12-19, 02:06   Link #2050
Marx-93

To add, it finishes just around when Falcom shareholders meeting ends too.

So it seems like they will do promotion similarly to Sen III (i.e. we can at least expect a name and promo art)
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 16:20   Link #2051
Dragon_Slayer_X

I hope this damn fairytale has a good ending for Rean, i don't care what kind of miracles they have to add.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 20:42   Link #2052
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

And everyone is still waiting on that SenIII english announcement.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 23:56   Link #2053
LROlsson

Legend of Heroes Sen no Kiseki Ⅳ announced for PS4, will be released in fall of 2018.
https://twitter.com/michsuzu/status/943343829259837441
Old 2017-12-20, 00:00   Link #2054
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Yay finally!
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 00:11   Link #2055
LROlsson

First screens and logo from Sen IV The End of Saga, expect better quality when website opens.
Spoiler for Sen 3 spoilers:

https://twitter.com/yu_ji0909/status/943347049780654081
Old 2017-12-20, 00:13   Link #2056
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
First screens and logo form Sen IV The End of Saga, expect better quality when website opens.
So do you think we'll be getting a Calvard series after Sen IV or is it too early to tell at this point?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-12-20, 00:22   Link #2057
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well if Falcom is really going for stories in the rest of the countries, we're waiting on probably either Lehman or Calvard. On that end we really need Crossbell translated so the entire Zemurian storyline to make sense. A good bunch of people outside Japan likely didn't know too much about that little segment in SenII since Crossbell never left Japan. Officially at least.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 00:22   Link #2058
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
First screens and logo from Sen IV The End of Saga, expect better quality when website opens.

https://twitter.com/yu_ji0909/status/943347049780654081

That totally so spoiler
Spoiler for cameo:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 00:34   Link #2059
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Well if Falcom is really going for stories in the rest of the countries, we're waiting on probably either Lehman or Calvard. On that end we really need Crossbell translated so the entire Zemurian storyline to make sense. A good bunch of people outside Japan likely didn't know too much about that little segment in SenII since Crossbell never left Japan. Officially at least.
Yeah, I was watching an LP of Sen II, and I stopped when it was getting into that stuff because I realized it'd partially spoil Ao if I didn't finish it first, so I'm holding off on watching the rest of Sen II until the end of January once I play Ao.

Old 2017-12-20, 01:04   Link #2060
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

http://www.4gamer.net/games/405/G040531/20171220006/

They're totally going to bring Estelle and Joshua there with Renne here right?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria