Confused Shark

Exclamation Bougyaku no Kokekko <Cock-a-doodle-doo of Atrocity>

Original Title : 暴虐のコケッコー
English Title : Cluck of Atrocity
Author : Amaui Shiroichi

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU
Meet Yuu Enji, a boy abandoned by his father, and the oldest kid in his foster home who's fed up with adults like his selfish orphanage principal. His dream is to buy the orphanage, so that everyone there can live happily together. With that goal in mind, he decided to get a job, and went to his high school graduation. But from that day forward, the world suddenly changed! Adults have now started to morph into giant chickens that attack children! Can Yuu protect the children and his dream during this crisis!?
This is the greatest chicken of all time

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 05:38   Link #2
Velsy

Argh.... this was so bad.....

MC just pisses me off with his happy go lucky attitude and lieing to everyones face bullshit. I wanted to butcher him myself. Serious how can he be so air headed. The only smart one went down the stairs and finished it off. Which you should of done in the first place, and the MC then carried on like an idiot. Pretending to be... some thing I dont care anymore, i just wanted to punch him.

I actually hoped they all died at that point, cause I didnt care anymore.

btw, the first few chapters I was going.. why da f..... was there 1 chicken inside the gym, then a bunch of them appeared. Turns out the adults turned into chickens"off screen". Terrible writing. Take it back to the drawing board and do it again.

yeah, so as you see, I didnt like it. the zoo one was better at least and I wasnt "all" that found how that one was turning out

Ah yeah, not to mention the kids look wierd as well. They might as well be the monsters too.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-30, 05:49   Link #3
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Try to see Pokémon's Tapu Koko the same way again after checking this out.
Old 2018-11-30, 09:27   Link #4
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^You mean real chicken

^^Lol, the goldfish one is better than this~
But my policy is to follow all shitty horror manga
Old 2018-12-01, 10:32   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I'm afraid to eat KFC now
Old 2018-12-01, 14:21   Link #6
dragon1412

My opinion, the whole thing unrealistic, not the manga itself, but the chicken power, let's face it, using it's size compare to human in a manga, it's barely 1.5 or 2 times bigger than an ostrich, and do you honestly think that an oversized Ostrich can do much to a human, and this is not counting the failed anatomy. For Ostrich to run at their speed, they need legs just as strong and smaller wing for their body weight, looking at this chicken leg and body size and now they became beast ??? seem more like a joke to me, just because you are big doesn't make you deadly, honey badger is far smaller than a cow but far more ferocious. There is also the tasmanian devil, while not as powerful, but still cause serious damage if not careful.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-01, 21:46   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yo, it's magical chicken so it's fine~
Old 2018-12-02, 01:58   Link #8
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
My opinion, the whole thing unrealistic, not the manga itself, but the chicken power, let's face it, using it's size compare to human in a manga, it's barely 1.5 or 2 times bigger than an ostrich, and do you honestly think that an oversized Ostrich can do much to a human, and this is not counting the failed anatomy. For Ostrich to run at their speed, they need legs just as strong and smaller wing for their body weight, looking at this chicken leg and body size and now they became beast ??? seem more like a joke to me, just because you are big doesn't make you deadly, honey badger is far smaller than a cow but far more ferocious. There is also the tasmanian devil, while not as powerful, but still cause serious damage if not careful.
What you need then isn't manga, what you need is something super revolutionary that may fit your likings of facts and reality, it's called, get ready, A NEWSPAPER!, or even better yet, AN ENCYCLOPEDIA! They have all the real facts you could want. In all seriousness though if you're only gripe with this is that it's unrealistic then you should probably not read any manga period. It's called fiction for a reason, also, urban legends/myths bud, read up on them. Folklore dawg, folklore.
Old 2018-12-02, 06:16   Link #9
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
What you need then isn't manga, what you need is something super revolutionary that may fit your likings of facts and reality, it's called, get ready, A NEWSPAPER!, or even better yet, AN ENCYCLOPEDIA! They have all the real facts you could want. In all seriousness though if you're only gripe with this is that it's unrealistic then you should probably not read any manga period. It's called fiction for a reason, also, urban legends/myths bud, read up on them. Folklore dawg, folklore.
ehh no, I was fine with fiction being fiction, but this is just ridiculous, Using the chicken size in manga, there is no way they are that dangerous. I wasn't complain about their appearance, i was complain about their danger level. There is a need to a limited rationality in manga if you don't want it to turn into complete mess, which this one is, the chicken is little over the size of an ostrich at most, and they shouldn't weight even that much. Frankly, i don't get why they became such terrifying monster that kill people like grass just because of their size. Using their size in manga, they are still smaller than an elephants, which are deadly enough on their own and we know that even ancient human can still deal with them. The author seem to just pick a random animal and add horror factor into it
Old 2018-12-02, 07:06   Link #10
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^
What about this then :

Click on the image
Old 2018-12-02, 08:34   Link #11
dragon1412

Not read that one yet so i don't really sure, but flying fish is a little more ok, consider that they can fly, coupling with the number in the image in that topic, they can be quite deadly, but 1 sided pick off is a little bit unrealistic, the humans should be able to fight back somewhat. You'd need a tiger level of bite force to pull a complete cut from a bite. A bite from them should not be so devastating. Again, human are not really that powerless
Old 2018-12-02, 09:13   Link #12
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^That's where you concern is?

Clearly those fish don't generate enough lifting force to be able to fly in the sky
That is obviously way more "unrealistic" than here
Old 2018-12-02, 21:37   Link #13
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^That's where you concern is?

Clearly those fish don't generate enough lifting force to be able to fly in the sky
That is obviously way more "unrealistic" than here
I just turn my brain off in that part, i treat the air flow is similar to water to them since if we are talking about physics, there is no way they can exist on air, not mentioning flying, the fish body heat simply can't really endure sun ray for a long period of time, and fish use gills to extract oxygen from water, which mean beside a few species can breath, most would die from suffocation. This is where you have to treat it as fiction though, since if those fish are out of water and stand at the size of several human, gravity and G can kill them quicker than anything else
Old 2018-12-02, 22:10   Link #14
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Why do you turn off your brain there but not here!?
Old 2018-12-03, 00:37   Link #15
dragon1412

Quote:
^Why do you turn off your brain there but not here!?
because of the image i guess, i mean, treating air as water is neglectable since we can't see air But in your image, 1 human is roughly 1/3 the size of a fish, and now they pick human like some kind of insect, try image, do you seen a fish eaten a prey 1/3 it's size before ??? they can, but it is a hard hunt, and the prey struggle quite a bit and most of the time they can run at that size, now they just bit and die, sorry but if someone just grab a stick and throw it at them full force, it'd cause quite the damage

In the case of chicken, i can turn my brain off to their appearance and size that should be impossible because of how gravity and weight size ratio work, in which they should either collapse under their own weight or too slow, but seeing something slightly twice the size of a man killing people like grass is pure BS, even tiger have to take a rush and serious power to put down a deer half it's size, and chicken need only like a peck, look stupid, a tiger with claw, teeth still need serious rush to get a deer, and now we talk about human and an oversized ostrich, it is stranger that the human have yet to slaughter them. The fish can be dangerous purely because they can fly, but now this, come one, they can't even fly, their sole weapon is their beak and leg, and human who can pick up literally anything and use it as weapon. I seriously found the idea of chicken being this monster more ridiculous than being scared
Old 2018-12-03, 01:58   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^
Just speechless

Btw, 3 more chapters updated
MC is freaking retarded
I like the glasses more
Please change MC
Old 2018-12-13, 04:08   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

So messed up guys~
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-12-13, 04:33   Link #18
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
but now this, come one, they can't even fly, their sole weapon is their beak and leg, and human who can pick up literally anything and use it as weapon. I seriously found the idea of chicken being this monster more ridiculous than being scared
I know right.. But they made it that all the adults turned into chickens. It didnt even show us either, well 1 person the principal... Then stupid chickens appeared all over the place and it later tells us in "dialog" they are adults. We saw nothing other than corpses... so the author thought he could get around that part... But its just terribly stupid and lame. I cant take this kinda horror seriously either. He needed put more thought into it.
I have to agree on how easy the chickens kill people, or tear them up. It was stupid. I doubt anything would of changed?

Quote:
^
MC is freaking retarded
~Rolleyes. Yeah, wonder why it was I stopped trying to give it a chance.

Is that girl tired up, the oldest girl who was in there orphanage ? Guess tis hentai time or something ? A chicken horror hentai manga ? Well if its turning to hentai to get in viewers. well I see why.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2018-12-13 at 04:50.
Old 2019-01-05, 11:47   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Old 2019-01-05, 22:32   Link #20
Velsy

Is he like, secretly the leader of the chickens ? That leads them around to get people killed ?

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Tags
chicken, chicken apocalypse, gore, horror, survival