AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-17, 23:58   Link #441
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so eventually i think it'll boil down to which emotion Zwei listens to. his slow seduction to Clo or his friendship to Ein.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 04:53   Link #442
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 7 :

Good episode .
We know what happens to Zwei in the past .
And obviously Claudia use her seduction charm to get Zwei and to stole him from Scythe .
Yeah , she wanted to get rid of Scythe and Ein .
She use Zwei . She's not very kind . The charm is a woman's fatal weapon
Ein's feelings is growing up bit by bit .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 09:24   Link #443
Manic
real men love pink

lol like what she is doing is worse than scythe, that guy is disgusting and needs to die a horrible death. I am tried of Ein's arc, need me some drei
Old 2009-05-18, 09:33   Link #444
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im starting to like Claudia more and more and not just because of her looks.
Old 2009-05-18, 11:04   Link #445
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I can't wait for the Scythe Master to fall.
Old 2009-05-18, 11:46   Link #446
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I can't wait for the Scythe Master to fall.
I think Claudia is going to show underestimating her will cost you. From the way she is setting things up it looks like she is taking advantage of Scythe Master's weakness. He GIANT EGO give him an inch and because of who he is and because he feels he is untouchable with Ein backing him him will take a mile. He will go beyond drugs and weapons and that will be Claudia's checkmate move to remove an obstacle to her plans silence Ein and win over Zwei to her side strengthening her own position. As long as she continues to treat Zwei like a human and not a robot Zwei will continue to move further from Ein and starting following Claudia.
Old 2009-05-20, 20:39   Link #447
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post

Has the anime given out Ein's and Zwei's ages yet?
If i'm not mistaken, in the game their ages were:

Spoiler for ages in the game:

I can be wrong. I played the DVDPlay game version a long time ago.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 01:19   Link #448
molitar

Does anyone know if the evil organization Inferno gets destroyed? Because they are the ultimate evil.. killing a child and wife when a ransom would of accomplished what they wanted. Evil and I want to see them destroyed.. If someone tells me they don't get destroyed in the end I am going to stop watching it now.. because it will suck.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 02:35   Link #449
Key Board
Carbon

Their stocks get bought out... maybe

blame the economy
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 09:57   Link #450
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Does anyone know if the evil organization Inferno gets destroyed? Because they are the ultimate evil.. killing a child and wife when a ransom would of accomplished what they wanted. Evil and I want to see them destroyed.. If someone tells me they don't get destroyed in the end I am going to stop watching it now.. because it will suck.
I thought killing the wife and child was one of the things that raised this show to a higher level. Zwei deciding to shoot was the key moment of the show so far, for me. You wouldn't want it to happen in real life, but in fictional drama it took things to an emotionally and existentially deeper level. This show is not the usual predictable pablum. And maybe if the organization is not destroyed, we can think about whether that matches the reality of the world, in which bad people often succeed.

However, since the title of this series is "Requiem for the Phantom," I suspect the organization will end up going down.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-05-21 at 11:22.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 11:33   Link #451
cyberbeing

Good episode this week.

Spoiler for Episode 8:
Spoiler for Episode 9 Preview:

Last edited by cyberbeing; 2009-05-21 at 11:58.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 14:26   Link #452
Key Board
Carbon

great episode
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 15:21   Link #453
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for ep 7:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post
If i'm not mistaken, in the game their ages were:

Spoiler for ages in the game:
Spoiler for VN spoils:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 19:14   Link #454
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for VN spoils:
I don't think so.

Spoiler for VN spoilers:
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 23:37   Link #455
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Just watched episode 8 and absolutely loved it. Loved the scene of Zwei talking to Ein in the bed. Also enjoyed Claudia a lot in this episode. Another great episode. Phantom is easily becoming my Chaos;Head for this season, a series I had no idea I would enjoy until it came out and I actually watched it. And I'm certainly glad I'm watching Phantom.
Old 2009-05-22, 02:28   Link #456
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

OK my friend ep 8 is the best for me so far.

I mean honestly how claudia seduce and mind raping Zwei. God now that's a boner. Any normal people would jump on her right there right now. Especially the way he touch Reiji when she put her finger on his mouth I was like damn! . now that's what I call adult woman charm.

I had to praise all the VA and also the anime staff they've done a a really good job . The way they choreograph the whole scene just excellent -each of the character emotion just perfectly flowing

The turning point between Reiji and Ein also done really well. Very nice but I wish that both of them could at least naked while hugging I mean come on

Yup excellent show without no doubt. This show deserve more attention.

PS: I'm the only on imagining that the scene of Reiji pulling out the bullet looks like a deflowering moment
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 09:29   Link #457
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Make that unanimous for episode 8: outstanding.
Spoiler for ep8:
This show has extremely low viewership ratings in Japan. Fools.

EDIT: The last two weeks have had viewership of 0.8 and 0.3% of the audience. The bottom of the list given on 2channel.

I've posted on my blog about three great anime episodes out today: episodes of Phantom, Haruhi and Eden.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-05-22 at 12:58.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 10:11   Link #458
Mentar
Banned

Viewership ratings as in number of people watching it?

It's a shame, because Phantom is an outstanding conversion so far. I blame the first episode, with the retarded "Phantom as a marionette" view, the guy in the pink Cadillac gunning down guards with subautomatic guns, and the kill shot where both phantoms stood in a direct line, to make sure that the other one is endangered by any shot. Totally pointless Beetraining against the source. This turned off ALOT of potential viewers.

Then again, I hope that the show gets a bit more prominence the more it delivers quality stuff. And it does. Ep8 was outstanding indeed.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 12:43   Link #459
jzmagic
flargansbog

Good lord Claudia is so seductive, I would have lost it right there and jumped on her if I were Zwei.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 13:51   Link #460
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

God I love this anime. Does anyone know how much episodes it will have? I hope not only 13 episodes -.- Checked on wikipedia it says it ends on June 25 but with 24 episodes, which is impossible so I think there will be a 1st season and a second season.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen