AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross

Notices

Old 2009-06-11, 20:19   Link #1321
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkampfer View Post
hi to all, i'm new in these forum
i read many of these discussion, in particular like YF24 as prototype for VF25

a little head-quater ^^"
and if VF25 is an evolution of SV51???
ok is not in line whith valkyre evolution but is too similar
http://www.new-un-spacy.com/macrosszero/sv-51.htm

and always sorry for my bad english ^^"
from the Wings It looks more like a pre-evolution state of the Vf-27, although apparently people here judge intelligence on whether you would pick a slut over the character with actual devolupment(Though personally between the story and a genderbent pic I say Alto would have made a better girl then both of them) so my opinion apparently doesn't matter.

Last edited by Bad wolf; 2009-06-11 at 21:04.
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 21:21   Link #1322
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
from the Wings It looks more like a pre-evolution state of the Vf-27, although apparently people here judge intelligence on whether you would pick a slut over the character with actual devolupment(Though personally between the story and a genderbent pic I say Alto would have made a better girl then both of them) so my opinion apparently doesn't matter.
So sad, so sad. Sir, you have redefined pathetic for me.

Have you ever thought... you know, just maybe, just... maybe people would actually give a shit about your opinions if you would stop proving to be an utter failure all the time? Well, probably not.

Spoiler for Who is the slut? My thoughts exactly, EXCLAMATION MARK!:

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2009-06-11 at 21:36.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 21:58   Link #1323
justavisitor

Wow what's going on in here??

Anyway, I think VF 25 is more like VF 1 and VF 27 is more like SV 51?? That's what I think...
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 22:35   Link #1324
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Wow what's going on in here??

Anyway, I think VF 25 is more like VF 1 and VF 27 is more like SV 51?? That's what I think...
The problem however, is that we have discussed these before and most are old information. Had Bad wolf been slightly keener in keeping up with the discussions regarding the technical aspects of Macross Frontier (and not just crying over a certain greenie), then perhaps he won't feel all bitter and unfriendly.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2009-06-11 at 22:46.
Old 2009-06-11, 23:14   Link #1325
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
So sad, so sad. Sir, you have redefined pathetic for me.

Have you ever thought... you know, just maybe, just... maybe people would actually give a shit about your opinions if you would stop proving to be an utter failure all the time? Well, probably not.

Spoiler for Who is the slut? My thoughts exactly, EXCLAMATION MARK!:

- Tak
Getting raped by an alien=slut now?
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 23:22   Link #1326
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
Getting raped by an alien=slut now?
So you admit Ranka performed space bestiality?

- Tak (Raped? More like willing participant! Hell, so willing that she went home with it! )

Old 2009-06-12, 00:11   Link #1327
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

If he's talking about Sheryl, would he care to elaborate on the slut part? Those of us not bamboozled by the greens do not really understand the tirade...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 05:33   Link #1328
magnuskn

What, Sheryl is a slut? What does *this* then say about Ranka?

Old 2009-06-12, 07:23   Link #1329
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
What, Sheryl is a slut? What does *this* then say about Ranka?

As I said... Ranka apparently enjoys space bestiality, a fact that Mr. Bad wolf reluctantly admitted after witnessing evidence photographs and videos!

- Tak (Funny how ever post he wants to start a fight, only to be slapped left and right.)

Old 2009-06-12, 07:36   Link #1330
magnuskn

Yeah, things have simmered down here quite a lot, but it doesn´t mean that we are not ready to defend her majesty when someone comes spoiling for a fight.
Old 2009-06-12, 07:39   Link #1331
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Yeah, things have simmered down here quite a lot, but it doesn´t mean that we are not ready to defend her majesty when someone comes spoiling for a fight.
The funniest part is when he claimed that Ranka had "actual development". Silly Bad wolf, can't win us over so you'd rather have us laugh ourselves to death?

- Tak

Last edited by Tak; 2009-06-12 at 08:04.
Old 2009-06-12, 10:49   Link #1332
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Enough with this little argument because I'd prefer it if Ranka wasn't the target in this when one person is claiming something that isn't true. No need to go down a level.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 11:11   Link #1333
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Cool it with the "enough" rants, will ya? If you don't like the direction the conversation went in, by all means, change it. Authoritative shouting will get you nowhere, even more when you're barking at the "opposing" fanbase.

And it's not like the guy deserves any kind of consideration by the Skull Fairy crew, anyway - after all, wasn't he doing the exact same thing you complain about, ie. claiming something that isn't true?

Old 2009-06-12, 11:27   Link #1334
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Cool it with the "enough" rants, will ya? If you don't like the direction the conversation went in, by all means, change it. Authoritative shouting will get you nowhere, even more when you're barking at the "opposing" fanbase.

And it's not like the guy deserves any kind of consideration by the Skull Fairy crew, anyway - after all, wasn't he doing the exact same thing you complain about, ie. claiming something that isn't true?
lol, really now I don't know why you think I'm shouting. Why are you getting all worked up? You're acting like I'm defending him when I'm not. When I said that he was talking about something that isn't true, I was referring to his comment about Sheryl. I was saying that you shouldn't go down a level below him.

Also, I'm not asking for him to get any consideration by whatever "crew" but rather ignore it.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-06-12, 12:12   Link #1335
abynormal
Skull Fairy Scout

Send a message via AIM to abynormal
*walks in*

Whoa! Sorry! Didn't realize I'd walked into the character discussion thread. Anyone know where I can find the mecha thread?
abynormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 12:15   Link #1336
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Heck if I know. I'm getting too worked up here, even when I'm replying with posts shock full of smileys...

Old 2009-06-12, 12:18   Link #1337
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Heck if I know. I'm getting too worked up here, even when I'm replying with posts shock full of smileys...
Likewise, I seem to be shouting authoritatively It was just a misunderstanding anyways, I really didn't mean to come off that way

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
Old 2009-06-12, 13:04   Link #1338
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

No worries, bub. We're not the most uppity dudes of our respective cliques, anyway.

Old 2009-06-12, 13:31   Link #1339
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Is there any word about new mecha from any new film based on Macross Frontier? There was to be a film...right?
Old 2009-06-12, 13:52   Link #1340
DeX-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Is there any word about new mecha from any new film based on Macross Frontier? There was to be a film...right?
Well as of right now, there is no new news regarding mecha for the film. Actually we're not even sure when it will be released since the movie is currently tentative. Hopefully we get something about the movie regarding mecha soon but so far it's only been general news.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"