AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-05-10, 11:16   Link #61
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol "Will the womanizing tony stark finaly meet his match with a succubus?"

pppffft, paleaze! if anything half way in the match tony invites her to his place and what woman can refuse?
Old 2010-05-10, 15:15   Link #62
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol "Will the womanizing tony stark finaly meet his match with a succubus?"

pppffft, paleaze! if anything half way in the match tony invites her to his place and what woman can refuse?
I think the better match up would be him and Dante to see who can come up with more smug one liners.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 15:47   Link #63
Yorae_paladin1

Tony wins that match easy dante has never scored tony has.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-10, 17:13   Link #64
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I think the better match up would be him and Dante to see who can come up with more smug one liners.
dante would beat all the people in this game easy. theres no doubt about that. I already know Dante is gonna have some nice one liners for Morrigana and shes gonna say somethin smart back and dantes gonna say "Oooo, I think im in love"
Old 2010-05-11, 09:34   Link #65
Yorae_paladin1

your kidding right most marvel heroes there easily beat the shit out of dante in terms of power or are you saying dante is stronger than thanos and the like hell know also dante is much weaker than morrigan if this morrigan fused back with lilith
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-05-11, 10:36   Link #66
Westlo
Lets be reality

Canon strength means nothing in this, and anyone choosing Dante will automatically be assumed to be a scrub ala Ken in SFIV.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 11:52   Link #67
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Canon strength means nothing in this, and anyone choosing Dante will automatically be assumed to be a scrub ala Ken in SFIV.
Im picking him, Frank west, chris because their bad ass mofo's

and people still underestimate Dante's survivability, he has had more swords thrown into his chest (heart area) than the Hulk has bought new pants. and every time he just gets up and brushes it off, we've never seen Dante ever get Serious before. except before vergil, but that was before his "demon awoken inside you aswell"

dante knows how to deal with Succubus's and vampires. oh and demon gods. I'm sure more than half of the cast would be a match for him.
Old 2010-05-11, 12:03   Link #68
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I'm looking forward to seeing Deadpool screencaps. Kinda makes you wonder how many zany references Capcom can cram into Deadpool here...
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:21   Link #69
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Im picking him, Frank west, chris because their bad ass mofo's

and people still underestimate Dante's survivability, he has had more swords thrown into his chest (heart area) than the Hulk has bought new pants. and every time he just gets up and brushes it off, we've never seen Dante ever get Serious before. except before vergil, but that was before his "demon awoken inside you aswell"

dante knows how to deal with Succubus's and vampires. oh and demon gods. I'm sure more than half of the cast would be a match for him.
Swords in the chest you make it sound like that so great when it ain't overating dante some characters there can survive getting reduced to a skeleton and come back from that the hulk and wolverine have done this.

and the stuff marvel characters and darkstalkers face make whatever dante faces to too small by comparison trust me i played and own all dmc games and dante is hardly impressive

Old 2010-05-11, 13:39   Link #70
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Swords in the chest you make it sound like that so great when it ain't overating dante some characters there can survive getting reduced to a skeleton and come back from that the hulk and wolverine have done this.

and the stuff marvel characters and darkstalkers face make whatever dante faces to too small by comparison trust me i played and own all dmc games and dante is hardly impressive
Well obviously you overestimate ur succubus. Dante fights beings onpar with the devil. Morrigan is hardly impressive as well. I doont think the hulk can live after being stabbed my several scythes..
Old 2010-05-11, 13:43   Link #71
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Well obviously you overestimate ur succubus. Dante fights beings onpar with the devil. Morrigan is hardly impressive as well. I doont think the hulk can live after being stabbed my several scythes..
Mundus is not on par with the devil he is quite weaker lucifer has a lot more power than mundus can even hope to have. Also hulk can survive everything dante can and more read the comics and you'll see some feats that put dante to shame. As i said he survived being skeletonized far beyond anything dante has suffered.

And morrigan power is way above dantes considering only she could match jedah among the makai denizens. And jedah is way above dante

Old 2010-05-11, 13:51   Link #72
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yea yea yea. For someone has has all the games you still! Greatlly underestimate dante
Old 2010-05-11, 13:52   Link #73
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Yea yea yea. For someone has has all the games you still! Greatlly underestimate dante
cause there is nothing so great about him i seen better. In more ways than one.

Old 2010-05-11, 13:52   Link #74
Kazu
Flowing

wasn't dante in one of jedahs endings?
Old 2010-05-11, 13:53   Link #75
Yorae_paladin1

capcom fighting evolution only and the chances of him winning in that fight are two things slim to none

Old 2010-05-11, 13:54   Link #76
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
lol, go on prove yourself.

Morrigan is the strongest being in Makai, hardly impressive? Her power was so great at birth, it had to be divided into 3 to stop her from going out of control and destroying everything. Now that she has the 3 parts back, she has the power to rule Makai, just that she prefers not.

The Hulk is the only mortal being that could match Thor in strength and has even defeated Thor once. The Hulk is so unstoppable that it has to be exiled to another planet with other unstoppable beings, where he still came out on top. He is one Marvel's strongest characters and doesn't have to be too flashy to do that.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:57   Link #77
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

And what of iron man vs eyec..I mean morrigan and the hulk vs chris
Old 2010-05-11, 14:00   Link #78
Yorae_paladin1

morrigan is obviously holding back remember she fights mostly for her own amusement. As for chirs the best he could is slow him down and for that you need heavy ordinance prays for chris to have a rocket launcher special move

Old 2010-05-11, 14:05   Link #79
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Besides, we've never seen dante to be pushed at 100 percent. He also refused ton gain his fathers power. I'm suren if he had yamato and his fathers sword and power. He could easly watch agenst morrigan. What suprises ne is why is there no bayonneta? I was honestly hopin to see her in this game
Old 2010-05-11, 14:07   Link #80
Yorae_paladin1

Actually in dmc 1 and to an extent 2(i know everyone hates this)he did go 100 percent against Mundus plus his despration dt in 2 even then dantes power wasn't as such that it had to be divided for the sake of a world.

As for bayonetta she isn't a capcom character sure she was made by dmcs creator but he no longer works for capcom

Tags
capcom, crossover, fighting, ps3, xbox360