AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-11-23, 05:39   Link #1101
JustRob

Well, let's not go overboard there... As much of a monster Madara is, a normal Super Saiyan could obliterate a planet in the blink of an eye... So I don't think it's a really fair comparison. Power wise, Dragonball Z is just in a league of its own.
Old 2013-11-23, 06:27   Link #1102
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Well, let's not go overboard there... As much of a monster Madara is, a normal Super Saiyan could obliterate a planet in the blink of an eye... So I don't think it's a really fair comparison. Power wise, Dragonball Z is just in a league of its own.
But that's only if you measure raw power. What i like in this series is that strength has more than one dimension. An SSJ3 Son Goku could be easily defeated by an advanced genjutsu user. Then there are some super-powerful ninjutsu moves also that could beat him: Itachi's sword that seals one into an eternal dream, the death god jutsu, rinnegan's ability to suck out chakra (assuming chakra and chi are the same), rinnegan's ability to pull out someone's soul. Or imagine Shisui casting his genjutsu on Goku and implanting the "you are my servant" order into Goku's mind. That's instant game over
And of course if Orochimaru ever got the news that there's a "bloodline" of the Saiyans that is far more advanced than anything on his planet he would want to have the body of Goku instead of an Uchiha
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 06:52   Link #1103
JustRob

Well, that's true I suppose... When it comes to overpowered hax techniques Naruto definitely takes the cake.
Old 2013-11-23, 10:34   Link #1104
DarthDestroiar

Great episode, since the episode of Madara going on ramapge on the Shinobi Alliance, i didnt enjoyed an episode like this one. Great episode, and the ost helps too, very emotional, and this makes Itachi konoha biggest hero, he should had been the Hokage.
DarthDestroiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 07:31   Link #1105
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I cried beautiful episode
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 05:43   Link #1106
Ryu_Hirakashi

Perfect Sasano-O is just too bad ass! Itachi's speech was very heart warming, and it was nice to finally see Itachi being open about his feelings. I nearly cried myself.

On a final note. Edo Tensei Madara was simply unbeatable!! I was just simply amazed with his power.

Edit: I don't care what people say about this show, I don't regret the years I devoted to this show. I'm glad that I was an adult when this show came out. Poor kids never really learn to appreciate the depth that show has. It's just simply action and nothing else.

Last edited by Ryu_Hirakashi; 2013-11-26 at 05:47. Reason: added a statement
Ryu_Hirakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-26, 18:15   Link #1107
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But that's only if you measure raw power. What i like in this series is that strength has more than one dimension. An SSJ3 Son Goku could be easily defeated by an advanced genjutsu user. Then there are some super-powerful ninjutsu moves also that could beat him: Itachi's sword that seals one into an eternal dream, the death god jutsu, rinnegan's ability to suck out chakra (assuming chakra and chi are the same), rinnegan's ability to pull out someone's soul. Or imagine Shisui casting his genjutsu on Goku and implanting the "you are my servant" order into Goku's mind. That's instant game over
And of course if Orochimaru ever got the news that there's a "bloodline" of the Saiyans that is far more advanced than anything on his planet he would want to have the body of Goku instead of an Uchiha
The genjutsu angle I can get behind. The rest... well... you've got to slow him down massively before any of those techniques have any chance of landing

Madara is awesome though, and that was well done episode. Itachi getting the send off he deserved.
Old 2013-11-28, 07:34   Link #1108
Jerseykid

I love the title of the next episode. Naruto was lacking without him
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 10:29   Link #1109
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 340 - The jinchūriki Yugito, Yagura, Rōshi, Han, Utakata and Fū are all gone now.
Deidara, too bad he had to leave. No more fireworks, no more Katsu! Katsu! Deidara, NOOO! Why did you have to leave?
Kimimaro, Chiyo, the Second Tsuchikage Mū, Pakura passed away.
Also, why didn't they let Kakuzu to say his last word, after all he was an Akatsuki and he deserves a word. Dan Kato failed to fulfill his dream, at least his girlfiend, Tsunade became Hokage. Not everyone can make their dreams to happen.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 12:04   Link #1110
ookamigirl

I actually felt happy when the dead shinobi got released form their cursed state.
Uchiha brothers dealt a serious blow to Kabuto's plans.
It's sad that they had to part now that they grew closer.
Looks like those shinobi did some good in death after all.
They god rid of Madara in such an easy & unexpected way, as if.
That guy is a real troublemaker in every way.
Pretty good episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 17:26   Link #1111
JustRob

Once again Madara outwits the Kage in every way. Did they honestly think defeating him would be as easy as stopping the Edo Tensei? This is a guy who was a master ninja before the Edo Tensei was even created.

Also, the two most useless characters, Suigetsu and Jugo, reappear. Sigh.
Old 2013-11-28, 20:39   Link #1112
itachi-san314

Quote:
Did they honestly think defeating him would be as easy as stopping the Edo Tensei?
they were trying to seal him
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 03:50   Link #1113
JustRob

I'm talking about how they proclaimed victory when they noticed the Edo Tensei was undone.
Old 2013-11-29, 12:30   Link #1114
itachi-san314

Quote:
I'm talking about how they proclaimed victory when they noticed the Edo Tensei was undone.
why wouldn't they think that would stop him?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 13:34   Link #1115
JustRob

Because Madara was alive when it was created, and probably saw it being used before. And everybody knows Madara's obsession with the Senju, so it stands to reason he'd study the ins and outs of Tobirama's forbidden jutsu.
Old 2013-11-30, 15:16   Link #1116
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Because Madara was alive when it was created, and probably saw it being used before. And everybody knows Madara's obsession with the Senju, so it stands to reason he'd study the ins and outs of Tobirama's forbidden jutsu.
But how could anyone in the Alliance assume that?

They had every reason to believe they had just won.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 06:42   Link #1117
Jerseykid

Orochimaru best villain of all time.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 09:22   Link #1118
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 340 - Orochimaru's Return
When Orochimaru came out from Anko's mouth, I was like: Behold, the King is back! Suigetsu is hiding behind Kabuto's corpse...Long Time no See, lol!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 14:12   Link #1119
ookamigirl

Well, they finally got rid of Kabuto.
Don't know what Sasuke is thinking..
Bringing back Orochimaru is so not a good idea.
Damn, guess that guy just can't be killed.
There's always seems to be a way to bring him back..
I seriously doubt that Orochimaru doesn't have a hidden agenda or ten.
He's playing along way too nicely.
I like that Naruto and Kurama are tight now.
Things are much more practical that way.
Kurama provided some interesting info.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 17:32   Link #1120
DKN117

So... Prediction, prediction...

Since You-Know-Who (putting this in case people who ONLY follow the anime read this and thus DON'T know yet) has Madara's voice at the moment... Who thinks that [snip] he'll keep Madara's voice, and who thinks that that's a magical effect of the mask and/or a sound-based minor genjutsu, and his voice will instead change [snip]?

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-12-06 at 00:01.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion