AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-05-08, 16:07   Link #4681
Zakoo

Spent the whole day shouting Fnatic at all stars and they lose all games, even against c9.

I'm supposed to work tomorrow "heh what happened to you, your voice is so broken"
Disappointed by them, I hope they will do better.

Aside this, OGM vs TPA and SKT vs C9 was so damn UNBELIEVABLE, best show I ever saw from a long time.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 16:16   Link #4682
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
You guys were so loud that you drowned out the casters at times. Be proud, you're probably the best crowd we've seen at a League event.
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 18:47   Link #4683
DemonOfWrath

Guys, spoiler tags please. Not all of us get to watch it live.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 13:02   Link #4684
Zakoo

Spoiler for Days 2:

God so much emotions for today, to think i would return home to see this.
Old 2014-05-09, 14:49   Link #4685
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for All-Star results:
Old 2014-05-09, 16:28   Link #4686
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Spoiler for All-Star results:
Verily.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2014-05-09, 23:21   Link #4687
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Spoiler for Best part of Allstar day 2:
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 10:47   Link #4688
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Spoiler for Results of end of All-Stars:
Old 2014-05-11, 10:49   Link #4689
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Wow.

That was SOOOOOooooOooooooOOooo surprising.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
Old 2014-05-12, 03:04   Link #4690
Zakoo

In the lobby ...

Spoiler for FnC vs SKT lobby:

at least they are having fun.
Old 2014-05-14, 14:44   Link #4691
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I like how Faker is like "I DONT WANT". It's always good to have fun
Old 2014-05-15, 10:31   Link #4692
Kreceir

Old 2014-05-18, 08:06   Link #4693
Kreceir

Old 2014-05-20, 09:53   Link #4694
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Meta has definitely shifted in ranked. Yi and Udyr are just everywhere now along with Kha'Zix - you're forced to ban at least two of them if you have any sense. LeBlanc is an obvious ban target. Thresh is seeing way less play since Morgana is really popular now at support. Nidalee and Syndra see so much play in mid. Twitch and Lucian in droves. Seeing a resurgence of Kennen in top lane.

Weird times indeed. The only thing that doesn't change is that games are still instantly swung by a single pick due to complacency. That will never get old.
Old 2014-05-20, 11:16   Link #4695
Kreceir

Quote:
Meta has definitely shifted in ranked. Yi and Udyr are just everywhere now along with Kha'Zix - you're forced to ban at least two of them if you have any sense. LeBlanc is an obvious ban target. Thresh is seeing way less play since Morgana is really popular now at support. Nidalee and Syndra see so much play in mid. Twitch and Lucian in droves. Seeing a resurgence of Kennen in top lane.

Weird times indeed. The only thing that doesn't change is that games are still instantly swung by a single pick due to complacency. That will never get old.
I would say that Braum is a really good counter against Morgana if you time his wall right, and thought as I like Braum, his passive is really good, to the point I think its quite ''OP'' in laning phase, specially if you go for the squishy supports like Sona / Zyra / Nami etc.

specially if you catch someone by surprise and that instant stun with Lucian/Vayne/Twitch as your adc.

and my god, rest your soul if the Braum gets ahead in items like getting a early mountains or Randuins while laning phase.
Old 2014-05-20, 11:59   Link #4696
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
I would say that Braum is a really good counter against Morgana if you time his wall right, and thought as I like Braum, his passive is really good, to the point I think its quite ''OP'' in laning phase, specially if you go for the squishy supports like Sona / Zyra / Nami etc.

specially if you catch someone by surprise and that instant stun with Lucian/Vayne/Twitch as your adc.

and my god, rest your soul if the Braum gets ahead in items like getting a early mountains or Randuins while laning phase.
Braum rarely gets through the ban phase atm. When he does...I can't find an AD carry with any form of a clue. Last win I had with Braum, I intercepted a crapton of Nidalee spears and Jinx spam. And then when E is down, they can't dodge a single one. Decided to protect Kennen instead. Worked out much better.

Can't help but feel Braum will make people even more complacent in terms of positioning.
Old 2014-05-20, 12:19   Link #4697
Kreceir

Quote:
Braum rarely gets through the ban phase atm. When he does...I can't find an AD carry with any form of a clue. Last win I had with Braum, I intercepted a crapton of Nidalee spears and Jinx spam. And then when E is down, they can't dodge a single one. Decided to protect Kennen instead. Worked out much better.

Can't help but feel Braum will make people even more complacent in terms of positioning.
ah yes... the feared nidalee spears and adc's with no sense of even trying to dodge...while they are playing Graves / Lucian.

my biggest complain while I'm playing Braum is when people get out my W range and complain I didn't tank the poke with my E.
Old 2014-05-20, 15:19   Link #4698
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:

Not to nitpick, but can you guys explain where you're seeing Yi and Udyr? Because based on lolking those two don't have much swing in picks and bans at all, especially since the 4.7 nerfs to Feral Flare.

As of the past week, the most universally banned champions are Jax, Kha'Zix, Braum, LeBlanc, Kassadin, and Nidalee.

Twitch and Lucian are indeed top tier for ADCs, so there's no disagreement there. Top tier supports are Braum, Morgana, and Leona, with Thresh and Zyra on the outside looking in. Thresh remains popular, while Zyra is a nice counterpick to Braum and Morgana.

I can't really agree with Syndra being that popular though. Other than Kassadin, Nidalee, and LeBlanc, the the best mids overall would be Ziggs, Kayle, and Katarina, who put up good numbers in spite of their lower relative popularity.

Top is a one man show, so you ban Jax, then pick some kind of late-game scaler that's either a splitpushing duelist or a fat tank. Kennen has turned some heads thanks to CLG Seraph, but I wouldn't say he's really gained much traction yet. The meta for top still stands, it's just that the picks have changed.

Last edited by DJ_RockmanX; 2014-05-20 at 15:30.
DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-20, 21:11   Link #4699
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Not to nitpick, but can you guys explain where you're seeing Yi and Udyr? Because based on lolking those two don't have much swing in picks and bans at all, especially since the 4.7 nerfs to Feral Flare.
Because solo queue isn't competitive play. I have a friend in challenger and he says Yi and Udyr are permabanned in his matches with good reason.

Quote:
I can't really agree with Syndra being that popular though. Other than Kassadin, Nidalee, and LeBlanc, the the best mids overall would be Ziggs, Kayle, and Katarina, who put up good numbers in spite of their lower relative popularity.
Can't recall the last time I didn't see a Kassadin or Katarina be a real liability. Since this has become more of a teamfighting meta, Syndra gets protection and gets time to splat people.
Old 2014-05-20, 21:25   Link #4700
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:

Udyr is overrated post Flare nerfs. Yi is strong but risky.

Leblanc is iffy ban because most people are terrible with her, see her awful soloq win rate, though good ones are quite scary.

I haven't seen Kennen or Syndra much personally.

Here bans are still aimed at Jax, Ryze, Morgana, Kha, Yi, Braum, and Kassadin commonly, though I still ban Lee sin still since I view him as broken .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
league of legends, lol