AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-07-27, 04:14   Link #81
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Kamichi's humor

“Heh. I’m well aware that you want someone to give you a push forward. The designer is actually based in London, so I went by to pick it up just after the coup d’etat started. That way, I managed to get it way before its release date.”

“How did you have the time to spare to do something like that!? And how did you get my personal information!?”

Itsuwa was freaking out at how perfectly it matched her measurements, but she also saw it as the key to putting on a major offensive towards “that boy”, so she couldn’t bring herself to just throw it to the ground.

Meanwhile, Kanzaki Kaori was sitting a few meters away having finally recovered her strength. She let out a sigh of relief making sure no one else would hear it.

“(…W-well, about half of my baggage never made it out of the women’s dorm, so the Fallen Angel Ero Maid has likely been sent back to the darkness where it belongs. I don’t care about the rest because I managed to bring my pet tropical fish and my friend the washing machine onboard the plane.)”

Kanzaki did not realize that she was muttering these things out loud.

Then Tatemiya spun around towards her at a speed that gave her a very bad feeling.

“Don’t worry, Priestess!! I made sure to save your precious wedding dress!! I have both the Fallen Angel Maid and the Fallen Angel Ero Maid here, so take whichever one you wish!!”

“Why would you do thaaaaaaaaattttt!?”

Kanzaki accidentally yelled out loud at him upon seeing her nightmares properly wrapped up as if they had just returned from being dry cleaned. Seeing Tatemiya, Ushibuka, Kouyagi, and the others’ faces, she felt kind of stupid for having faced and been defeated by Knight Leader so seriously.

“I do not need these things!! And if you had time to enter the women’s dorm, then you should have taken my yukata or something out with you!!”

“You don’t need the Fallen Angel Ero Maid…? Y-you don’t mean…!! Do you have a Hyper Fallen Angel Extreme Ero Maid that goes even further!? …N-now I regret my effort.”

“I do not have anything like that!! Hyper!? Extreme Ero!? That completely loses sight of the original maid basis!! Are you people fine with anything as long as it has the ero part!?” Kanzaki yelled with a bright red face.

However, the Amakusa men had not risked their lives for a mere joke.

The true basis to their actions was…

“(…We’ve never actually seen the Priestess wearing the Fallen Angel Ero Maid! I can’t die happily until I do!!)”

“(…Yes, after the Acqua of the Back stuff, we were injured and writhing in pain on our beds. She cleverly worked it in during our one opening.)”

“(…I thought I was going to cry tears of blood when Itsuwa reported on what happened. I can’t believe something that sexy and hilarious went by without us seeing it.)”

“(…Nnh. With a once-in-a-hundred-years opportunity to see a showdown between the Fallen Angel Ero Maid and the Great Spirit Revealing Maid, it was worth risking our lives.)”

It wasn’t just the young Ushibuka and Kouyagi. The married Monozaki and the elderly Isahaya were joining in as well. Seeing this, Kanzaki Kaori began to seriously worry that her irresponsible departure had twisted the Amakusas in the wrong direction. Her thoughts were now more motherly than sisterly, but she was still an 18 year old girl.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 04:46   Link #82
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I've read LN 22 like 8 times in the last year since I started reading Index series... I just finished it again 2 minutes ago...

How can LN 22 possibly be that good??? It's ridiculous
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 05:53   Link #83
omega253

Maybe because of........
Spoiler for Awesome:
Old 2013-08-02, 06:11   Link #84
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Maybe because of........
Spoiler for Awesome:
I have to say that was pretty amazing. But all plot-lines during that arc were pretty amazing.
Old 2013-08-02, 06:20   Link #85
hamazura
whatever

yeah and i hope he really die at that point
how come he cant block fiamma and thor because too strong but can ohko our overpower gabriel?
Old 2013-08-02, 06:28   Link #86
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Because Fiammia and thor's abilities are continuously activating so they regenerate as soon as they are destroyed and even regenerate faster than IB can wipe them.

Gabriel does not regenerate at all.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 06:43   Link #87
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

That was the arc that made me like all of the main main characters a lot more than before.
Old 2013-08-02, 08:52   Link #88
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
yeah and i hope he really die at that point
how come he cant block fiamma and thor because too strong but can ohko our overpower gabriel?
He has blocked Thor's arc blades and Fiamma's ridiculous sword so I don't know what you mean with that. Gabriel is easy; the punch only stopped the summoning and allowed/sent Gabriel to Heaven.

Last edited by LazyHunter; 2013-08-02 at 17:02.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 19:11   Link #89
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Are we pretending that he didn't crash a floating island into Gabriel as well?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 20:42   Link #90
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Are we pretending that he didn't crash a floating island into Gabriel as well?
Not very sure how much damage can do that to an archangel. In my opinion it was mainly the punch, the island probably stunned him long enough for Touma to hit it.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 21:15   Link #91
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Not very sure how much damage can do that to an archangel. In my opinion it was mainly the punch, the island probably stunned him long enough for Touma to hit it.
The combination of Accelerator and Fuze=Kazakiri's attacks doesn't even match dropping an Island from high atmosphere at terminal velocity and they still took out her physical body.

I would say it's both but there's no way to know for sure because Kamachi left it's quite vague.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 05:43   Link #92
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The combination of Accelerator and Fuze=Kazakiri's attacks doesn't even match dropping an Island from high atmosphere at terminal velocity and they still took out her physical body.

I would say it's both but there's no way to know for sure because Kamachi left it's quite vague.
Even with all of that I thought Accel and Hamazura were better there than Touma was I already liked Touma by that point.
Old 2013-08-03, 06:13   Link #93
hamazura
whatever

of course, hamazura is awesome
Old 2013-08-03, 11:14   Link #94
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Hamazura's entire arc for WW3 was unexpected to me. I didn't know what he was going to find and how. I knew from spoilers roughly where Touma and Accelerator were going, but no Hamazura. Was one of my favourite parts 2nd to Touma's arc.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 14:33   Link #95
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Hamazura's entire arc for WW3 was unexpected to me. I didn't know what he was going to find and how. I knew from spoilers roughly where Touma and Accelerator were going, but no Hamazura. Was one of my favourite parts 2nd to Touma's arc.
Accelerator was the coolest character there. Hamazura was second. Touma was third. IMHO. But I will say that Hamazura was so different from usual that he made the strongest impression on me out of the three during that arc. Accelerator was just... well one can't really put it into words... Touma was just Touma but more badass than he usually is
Old 2013-08-03, 15:01   Link #96
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Nah I gotta say Touma with his Imagine Breaker was the best for me. And his "death" scene was written really well. Topped it for me.
Old 2013-08-03, 15:40   Link #97
Acer
Death to the infidels!

What surprised me most in the arc of Russia was the Touma, and no, not was because of what happened in vol 22, but in vol 20, the bastard used a amazing trick (calculating the trajectory of a supersonic bomber) to steal trucks , and then had managed to put together a plan to find the Fiamma using a map bought in any shop. That showed me that Kamijou Touma can be incredible.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-03, 15:51   Link #98
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
What surprised me most in the arc of Russia was the Touma, and no, not was because of what happened in vol 22, but in vol 20, the bastard used a amazing trick (calculating the trajectory of a supersonic bomber) to steal trucks , and then had managed to put together a plan to find the Fiamma using a map bought in any shop. That showed me that Kamijou Touma can be incredible.
I still find Accelerator volume 22 during the climax to be the most epic thing ever. Hamazura with the rest of ITEM was a close second. Touma's scene was amazing, but he's always amazing so it wasn't that much of a shocker, it was just more epic than usual, it wasn't that much character development

Even if Touma vs. Fiamma was my favorite thing ever it was IB (you know) not Touma that made me like it so much anyway
Old 2013-08-03, 16:17   Link #99
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I still find Accelerator volume 22 during the climax to be the most epic thing ever. Hamazura with the rest of ITEM was a close second. Touma's scene was amazing, but he's always amazing so it wasn't that much of a shocker, it was just more epic than usual, it wasn't that much character development

Even if Touma vs. Fiamma was my favorite thing ever it was IB (you know) not Touma that made me like it so much anyway
IB is a part of Touma though so in that sense it was Touma. It was also Touma who suppressed it with an even greater power to get his hand back. How they showed him grow from all those fights and take down Fiamma and Gabriel in the end just made it my favourite. Also, a big part in turning Accelerator. Very nicely done with him.

That's like saying it was Accelerators wings that make it amazing, but not Accelerator lol.
Old 2013-08-03, 16:32   Link #100
omega253

Can't we just say that Touma, Accelerator, and Hamazura are epic characters and be done with it? Because we don't need to re-iterate their varied adventures to show that they're awesome in general.