AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is she ? (the women from the first image)
Rena 0 0%
The BlackOtome from the first op 0 0%
Both (option 2 and 3) 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-17, 22:21   Link #901
AnimePlus
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimePlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
Was Maria ever a Meister?
Uhh.. I doubt it. Think about it
Old 2006-02-18, 00:39   Link #902
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
oh and she has Miss Maria's old weapon (the butterfly axe)
Actually, that wasn't Miss Maria with the butterfly axe. It was Meister Monica Julen who was a Meister for King Argos (see episode 8). And now, Fia has taken her place.
Old 2006-02-18, 02:45   Link #903
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII
.... oh and she has Miss Maria's old weapon (the butterfly axe)... wonder what magnificent mass annihilation atack that thing has ....
Correction: Miss Maria has green eyes.
The otome with the butterfly axe 50 years ago has a different eye color.
Her name is Monica Julen.
Old 2006-02-18, 04:56   Link #904
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Actually, that wasn't Miss Maria with the butterfly axe. It was Meister Monica Julen who was a Meister for King Argos (see episode 8). And now, Fia has taken her place.
... Argos XII was an emperor, not a king. And Fia is the otome of Argos XII's grandson, Argos XIV. Cardair is an empire, not a kingdom.
Old 2006-02-18, 11:14   Link #905
Aidan
Am I bad? Yes... Very X(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimePlus
Uhh.. I doubt it. Think about it
It was a rhetorical question pointed at BlackCatXIII.
Old 2006-02-18, 14:58   Link #906
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Fox
... Argos XII was an emperor, not a king. And Fia is the otome of Argos XII's grandson, Argos XIV. Cardair is an empire, not a kingdom.
So many Argos. Why can't they come up with their own name?
Old 2006-02-18, 15:37   Link #907
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
So many Argos. Why can't they come up with their own name?
Ask the Frenchies how many louie they had
Old 2006-02-18, 18:26   Link #908
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
Ask the Frenchies how many louie they had
20 the last one has taken the title of Louis XX in 1989
Old 2006-02-18, 19:03   Link #909
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg
20 the last one has taken the title of Louis XX in 1989
i thought you guys guilliton them all back in the revolution.

You guys saving saving them up for a special occassion
Old 2006-02-19, 05:20   Link #910
Urd
Airborne

Next episodes titles:

20. Don't Call Me Nina
ニーナと呼ばないで
NINA to yobanaide

21. When The White Princess Awakens
白き姫、目覚めるとき
Shiroki hime, mezameru toki

22. The Song Of Destruction
ホロビノウタ
Horobi no uta
Old 2006-02-19, 05:22   Link #911
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Just saw the doremi sub for ep19 ... seems that the hole "Using a gem too much makes you immortal" is total crap

Anyway here's an idea :
- Fumi had a child (it was stated a child is requiered to become a Shinso, to be able to produce gems) ... so who is her child ... Mashiro? ... Miyu?( nhaa )
- It appears that there is no need to posses your otome gem while your a Gem Factory (Shinso), ... so where is The Mashiro (maybe there's a reasson why Mashiro is called Mashiro)
- the harmonium is some kind of mass destructin weapon ... why wold Nagi want it ... what he want's to be king of the cocroches ... hmmm... maybe it is a terraforming device ... that would make sense, by using it Nagi would be the hero of the world, it would also explain why he want's to find Mashiro and Arika (we already know he can use it without them) and why Sergay follows him (to restore the planet)
Old 2006-02-19, 06:17   Link #912
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

..nagi wan to reset the harmonium becasue he wanted to resurrect "retio-san" from MH ...

probably mai is the child of fumi-san??!? or the person we saw in the preview of esp 20..

as for miyu, wat i can think of her would probably be that she travel time from MH to MO...

this is a speculation from me..maybe it sound crap to u..
Old 2006-02-19, 07:39   Link #913
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
as for miyu, wat i can think of her would probably be that she travel time from MH to MO...
Nah, if this is true. (What i dont really think) She dont need timetravel

Her body is immortal. Only when her Powercell runs out of energy or she involed in a fight that needs repair (MH) shes in danger to die. Or without a Master... But she has the Bird now.

She cann really be that Old. The Ancestors cames from the Earth... 300 Years is a loooonnngggg time... Maybe she has a "Duracel" battery inside (german insiderjoke *g)

Mfg,
Seska
Old 2006-02-19, 07:55   Link #914
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Her body is immortal. Only when her Powercell runs out of energy or she involed in a fight that needs repair (MH) shes in danger to die. Or without a Master... But she has the Bird now.
Are you saying that the bird is her master, where is her master GEM (the bird's) then , ...
Spoiler for MH manga:
Old 2006-02-19, 15:10   Link #915
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Nah, if this is true. (What i dont really think) She dont need timetravel

She cann really be that Old. The Ancestors cames from the Earth... 300 Years is a loooonnngggg time... Maybe she has a "Duracel" battery inside (german insiderjoke *g)

Mfg,
Seska
Heh, heh, but here's a thought: What about maintenience every 3,000 miles or so? She'd need tune ups every now and then.

EDIT:
Y'know, I just came up with a crazy theory on what is the real reason for all the talk of 'sharing the technology' is really being brought out to the forefront now.

For me, it all started when Fumi Himero stopped the 12 Kings' War...and put a 'ban' on all WMDs and any tech that could lead to producing such things.
People wouldn't have to like Fumi's reasoning, they had to accept it since she 'ended' the war. To the victor goes the spoils so she gathered up all the remaining scientists at Garderobe and kinda 'places' them under her own protection. They refine the Otome GEMs there and from that Fumi announces that the Otome are to act as safeguards to the sealed technology that lies beneath Garderobe. Only when people of different classes (from commoner, to king, to soldier/Otome) learn to live peaceably, will the Pillars allow access to the Harmonium, and when the song is played througout the world, it will shatter all Otome GEMs, thus also breaking the seal on the nano-technology among other things, allowing everyone to use it once more. As the years went on, Garderobe was founded to continue to produce Otome who were to protect Shinsou and the Lost Technology.
But the leaders of the nations, since they wanted some form of insurance, contracted different Otome to serve them and their leaders, so no matter how far back their own technology regressed, they always had an Otome to fall back on, possibly one of the original weapons in the 12 Kings War. (can place Miyu being created during this time as well)

I, for one, don't blame whoever made that decision to seal up the technology, be it Fumi or her predecessor/child. To have the Otome act as 'guardians' of the technology was not a bad move at all as well. Of course, ideas get perverted every so often so whoever decided to start 'contracting' Otome out to the other nations was a dimwit.

Heh, more to come if I think of anything else new. ^^;

Last edited by Tempest35; 2006-02-19 at 16:44.
Old 2006-02-19, 18:03   Link #916
NeoSlicerZ

Hmm.. a sudden thought just hit me, what if Mai was the Ruby Otome who went off into the forest and was never seen again?
Old 2006-02-19, 18:07   Link #917
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSlicerZ
Hmm.. a sudden thought just hit me, what if Mai was the Ruby Otome who went off into the forest and was never seen again?
Err.... That's suppose to be FACT. What do you mean "what if"?
Old 2006-02-20, 08:21   Link #918
paTKany
Aasu Ⅷ

Send a message via MSN to paTKany
Old 2006-02-20, 15:27   Link #919
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

...Looks like Mashiro and Arika are going to finally make up their minds on "doing" what they have to do rather than crying all over the place. Pity it took being swallowed by a giant creature and a near-death experience for it.

Also, confirmation that all GEMs need a conduit with another human other than the user in order to function, and that's why Rena's corpse was needed by Shwartz for the new GEMs around the school...
Old 2006-02-20, 15:36   Link #920
kari-no-sugata

btw, anyone think that making Rena a new Fumi could be a really dumb move in the end? After all, Fumi still seems to be able to make decisions (eg Pillars and Meisters) despite being "dead" (maybe her consciousness still survives somewhat in the nano-machines or GEM or something). After all, Rena wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her own child if she had any say in the matter.
Closed Thread