AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-06, 01:16   Link #161
closet_weeaboo

^hi could anybody plz give some spoilers on what happens in new novel/after the misunderstanding clears up?
Thankuuuuuuu
closet_weeaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 08:05   Link #162
Hokoga

Images
Vol 8
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-01, 23:54   Link #163
lexlexz

a fat dragon with bulging eyes ......huh
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-28, 07:04   Link #164
Hokoga

Damn that happened way too fast,
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Spoiler for p.s:
Old 2018-10-28, 08:31   Link #165
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Damn that happened way too fast,
Spoiler for latest chapter:

Spoiler for p.s:
Well after tons of shit happened between them starting from the school, the event 3 years ago, their memory loss, Eliza flying kicked a noble guest for breaking her self made pottery[which in turn opened the door of the new world for him], that fish bone crap theory, their huge fight over Elise who[according to Kururi] killed by Eliza, Eliza runaway, Hijacking incident and the aftermath which almost killed Kururi.

It's just natural for them to decide their marriage[Already got her father approval]
Old 2018-11-11, 07:42   Link #166
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Well after tons of shit happened between them starting from the school, the event 3 years ago, their memory loss, Eliza flying kicked a noble guest for breaking her self made pottery[which in turn opened the door of the new world for him], that fish bone crap theory, their huge fight over Elise who[according to Kururi] killed by Eliza, Eliza runaway, Hijacking incident and the aftermath which almost killed Kururi.

It's just natural for them to decide their marriage[Already got her father approval]
I'm just now reading your reply.

You misunderstood me when I said that it happened too fast, I'm talking about some events got glossed over or didn't happen.

Like you said their relationship had been building up for awhile now and I was waiting for them to finally get married, but be it Kururi's proposal to Eliza which sounded more like deal being made, or the none existent engagement announcement, the none existent wedding ceremony, or at least a celebration for those two finally tying the knot, was dissatisfying.

Seriously that marriage proposal sounded like a business deal that Eliza begrudgingly agreed to so long as Kururi promised to take good care of the obese white dragon. Which kind of made it look like she cares more about the dragon than she does being with Kururi.

Sorry for the rant.

Well anyway do you or anybody else have an idea of what is going on in the latest(today's) chapter? Who the hell are those characters? It felt like a completely different storyline unrelated to Kururi's story.