AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-19, 12:46   Link #41
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Thanks prozezz san! Sorry for confusion, english is not my first language.
Mine neither, so I don't blame you. I'm often not sure when I write all these potential sentences-.-
Old 2014-11-19, 13:10   Link #42
Astraeia

The world needs better fan editors. Or the editors there are need more time and discipline. Either would work.
Old 2014-11-19, 13:20   Link #43
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

I eyed the first arc yesterday before going to bed, even though technically "nothing happened", it felt pretty a good to read.

Spoiler for fast read -> probably unaccurate:

edit :

Oh, something that I forgot. To Earth's magicians; battling is not merely winning or losing, but rather a chance to show off their magic progress to others (like, how can I explain it? A battle of pride?). This explains a lot Suimei's future actions (battles that could end in a single word, are stretched due to that reason).

Last edited by Okashira; 2014-11-19 at 13:49.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 13:36   Link #44
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I eyed the first arc yesterday before going to bed, even though technically "nothing happened", it felt pretty a good to read.

Spoiler for Felmenia:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 13:52   Link #45
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:

edit :

Oh, something that I forgot. To Earth's magicians; battling is not merely winning or losing, but rather a chance to show off their magic progress to others (like, how can I explain it? A battle of pride?). This explains a lot Suimei's future actions (battles that could end in a single word, are stretched due to that reason).
Meh, if you're summarizing the chapters anyway, I might as well look for a different title.
Couldn't you have started doing that earlier, then I could've saved myself a lot of time.
Old 2014-11-19, 13:57   Link #46
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Meh, if you're summarizing the chapters anyway, I might as well look for a different title.
Couldn't you have started doing that earlier, then I could've saved myself a lot of time.

No matter how good the summary, how can it compare to a trans?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:05   Link #47
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No matter how good the summary, how can it compare to a trans?
It's not a matter of what is better, but a matter of raising awareness for the series.
If there are enough summaries, people will get interested. I picked this series, because the thread was empty so far, but if people start to write summaries now, my job is already done...

And these days, readers are so impatient that they dun care if you give them just a summary, a bad MT or an actual translation as long as they can read the general plot.
Old 2014-11-19, 14:27   Link #48
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

It's okay Prozess. What you do is appreciated...and there are some of us old guys that still know how to enjoy the whole book.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:58   Link #49
Breimoon

Old(well, not that much)guy here that prefers translations to summaries. So please, continue with this funny teaser!
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 17:49   Link #50
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Prozess, don't stop..... You are giving me a heart attack when you are talking about stopping.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 17:59   Link #51
Kerfirou

Ditto. I prefer a whole translation rather a summary. It just doesn't convey the writer skills, you know?

Anyways, the chapters for this novel is quite short, wasn't it?
Kerfirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 18:31   Link #52
Loco15
The weird guy

Honestly I'm not sure why PROzess-sama is in Animesuki, sure you can find good stuff to read and discuss it, but the people here are like hungry and ferocious hellhounds that will stop at nothing to get their translations, and spoilers are their favorite food.

While I'm okay with that as long as the story is no big deal/100% cliche or I'm just reading it for killing time it's still quite bumming and ruins a part of my enjoyment when it's about something I enjoy and/or I am reading seriously.
Loco15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 18:39   Link #53
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco15 View Post
Honestly I'm not sure why PROzess-sama is in Animesuki, sure you can find good stuff to read and discuss it, but the people here are like hungry and ferocious hellhounds that will stop at nothing to get their translations, and spoilers are their favorite food.

While I'm okay with that as long as the story is no big deal/100% cliche or I'm just reading it for killing time it's still quite bumming and ruins a part of my enjoyment when it's about something I enjoy and/or I am reading seriously.
Initially I came for some eloquent discussions about my projects, since nowhere else there seem to be topics about it, but yeah, I know what you mean...
Old 2014-11-19, 19:31   Link #54
Astraeia

If you care enough, drill your readers that you hate spoilers. Make them frenzied enough to nib any spoilers in the butt. And pray.

I think Krytyk made it work for Only Sense Online?

Or you move on. Though I don't remember any good novels on Syosetsu that aren't being worked on yet, either, in case you're still looking in that direction.
Old 2014-11-19, 19:31   Link #55
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Initially I came for some eloquent discussions about my projects, since nowhere else there seem to be topics about it, but yeah, I know what you mean...
Are you still going to translate this series?Please continue!
Old 2014-11-19, 20:03   Link #56
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Just finished reading the two chapters. It was a nice set up, enough to entice the reader to want to know more of the circumstances that led that event.
Old 2014-11-19, 20:43   Link #57
Namorax

Is it just me or is the summary on Mangaupdates faulty?
Over there it sounds like only 2 people get summoned int this world, our MC and the female friend... no mention of the "yuusha"

Spoiler:

So... did they summone 3 people or 2?^^
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 20:48   Link #58
travelingbum

of course it's faulty.... anyone can do anything on that site.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 20:48   Link #59
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Is it just me or is the summary on Mangaupdates faulty?
Over there it sounds like only 2 people get summoned int this world, our MC and the female friend... no mention of the "yuusha"

Spoiler:

So... did they summone 3 people or 2?^^
Three people. I mentioned this in the summary as well. There's the MC and two other people, a boy and a girl who are both his friends.The summary on mangaupdate is wrong.
Old 2014-11-19, 22:47   Link #60
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:

edit :

So much win! Can't wait to see the battle of magic... And insults.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel