AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-07, 15:56   Link #201
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Here's a characters/seiyuus page for this show, with pics of the main characters and their seiyuus, and a bit of info about each seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 16:56   Link #202
VTHokiePride

With the main protagonist being a vampire that doesn't drink blood, how does he survive? Also, how does a wearing a hoodie keep him from burning up in the sun?
Old 2013-10-07, 17:02   Link #203
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
With the main protagonist being a vampire that doesn't drink blood, how does he survive? Also, how does a wearing a hoodie keep him from burning up in the sun?
He uses his own blood. Not all Vampires spontaneously combust in the sunlight. In fact the vampires spontaneously combusting in sunlight thing is rather young when it comes to vampire myths and lore. Like within the last 100 years. In fact I believe the movie Nosferatu used that method first and partly to cover up the fact that they'd ripped of Dracula.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 05:12   Link #204
Valky
Radioactive

It looks promising. It's Silver Link though, I won't pin any big hope for it to be 2 cours.
Old 2013-10-08, 16:39   Link #205
Seihai
スマイリウム

The character dynamics remind me a bit of Kaze no Stigma which is definitely a plus in my books. Boy lost a precious person and then became OP. OP boy meets girl... Ah! Sekkarou = Enraiha?! A lot was explained so the info is still being digested but other than that it seems like the show's staying simple with its tropes (other than being plentiful) which helps me grasp everything. Any kind of action is usually a yes-go to me so I look forward to what our 4th progenitor awaits on his path. A few more pantsu shots maybe... I mean, just kidding... but still, Yukina's cute when she blushes. No one disagrees, right? And she fits Kojou, too! So it's fine, right...?
Old 2013-10-08, 20:11   Link #206
Marina2

This might be one of a few action show in this season where there is close to none CGI use. At least, I didn't notice any CGI standout during the first ep. (Is that demon horse CGI??)
Old 2013-10-08, 21:11   Link #207
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
It looks promising. It's Silver Link though, I won't pin any big hope for it to be 2 cours.
It was confirmed to be two cours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
This might be one of a few action show in this season where there is close to none CGI use. At least, I didn't notice any CGI standout during the first ep. (Is that demon horse CGI??)
No it was not.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 23:51   Link #208
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
It was confirmed to be two cours.
Really? May I ask the source?
Old 2013-10-09, 00:27   Link #209
leokiko

Surprise of the season for me so far. Thought it was going to be bland, dull and generic. Characters had good interactions, story shows promise and the animation was good. The main dude is a bit generic but has a interesting past and the girl ISN'T A TSUNDERE THANK GOD. She actually fucking listens, holy shit.

Being similar to Index is a BIG plus in my book xD
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 06:47   Link #210
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Hmmmm im so all over this anime. I love the girl, reminds me of rinoa a lot. Anywho i really hope that the otp is explicit about their feelings as they are in the op of the amime.

Cheers

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 07:17   Link #211
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Really? May I ask the source?
According to Syoboi's memo.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 08:33   Link #212
EroKing

Old 2013-10-09, 08:38   Link #213
Dark Wing

I just might enjoy this one compared the it's seems the most interested so fare. That could change depending on it's execution of course.
Old 2013-10-09, 12:28   Link #214
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A harem?

Can't wait to properly meet the other girls .
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 12:52   Link #215
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
The character dynamics remind me a bit of Kaze no Stigma which is definitely a plus in my books. Boy lost a precious person and then became OP. OP boy meets girl... Ah! Sekkarou = Enraiha?! A lot was explained so the info is still being digested but other than that it seems like the show's staying simple with its tropes (other than being plentiful) which helps me grasp everything. Any kind of action is usually a yes-go to me so I look forward to what our 4th progenitor awaits on his path. A few more pantsu shots maybe... I mean, just kidding... but still, Yukina's cute when she blushes. No one disagrees, right? And she fits Kojou, too! So it's fine, right...?
Well that's certainly not the worst comparison though at the very least Yukina isn't nearly as crazed a tsundere as Ayano. Plus she gets points for her main weapon not being made of wood .
Old 2013-10-09, 14:02   Link #216
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well that's certainly not the worst comparison though at the very least Yukina isn't nearly as crazed a tsundere as Ayano. Plus she gets points for her main weapon not being made of wood .
And, you know, not being knocked out of her hands every three seconds......
Old 2013-10-09, 14:37   Link #217
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
And, you know, not being knocked out of her hands every three seconds......
Oh god yeah that was a pretty constant thing too wasn't it ?
Old 2013-10-09, 15:37   Link #218
RobotCat
In a Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Wow, the same face is strong in this one. I can't even tell the 3 black haired girls apart.
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 15:47   Link #219
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCat View Post
Wow, the same face is strong in this one. I can't even tell the 3 black haired girls apart.
The two girls wearing the same student uniform make me think of twin sisters, or at least older sister/young sister. If they're not related, they look way too much alike. Even if they're related, it's arguably a case of anime going overboard in establishing family similarities in appearance.
Old 2013-10-09, 18:03   Link #220
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
The two girls wearing the same student uniform make me think of twin sisters, or at least older sister/young sister. If they're not related, they look way too much alike. Even if they're related, it's arguably a case of anime going overboard in establishing family similarities in appearance.
The girl in black is fine, but I agree when first seeing the two girls in the same uniform was that they were sisters. That's an overly strong resemblance if they have no relation.

Tags
supernatural, vampires