AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-10, 11:40   Link #9321
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
after last year summer and fall anime season, I can't believe we are reliving dem moments in ReZero again LOL
People call out a character as the "worst girl" when she has absolutely done nothing wrong except being the MC's own "best girl" according to him

well, you could say that people don't like Haruna exactly because she hasn't done anything
Idk where you've been my friend because we've been having this conversation about Haruna for a majority of darkness. When Nisekoi got going and showed the many similarities with To Love Ru that was made more interesting.

This has always been the problem to haruna haters. She's done nothing. she has no character development..... you know the drill. This is no secret to anybody and frankly it's one of those things that you look at with To Love Ru that was always going to be tricky especially once they eventually decided to move the plot forward.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 11:48   Link #9322
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not a Haruna hater, but please remind me. What has she been doing to help in her relationship with Rito? She always gets shy and stops herself, doesn't she? Rito also had to stop himself in of the recent chapters because Haruna stopped herself from confessing at the last minute.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-10, 12:22   Link #9323
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'm not a Haruna hater, but please remind me. What has she been doing to help in her relationship with Rito? She always gets shy and stops herself, doesn't she? Rito also had to stop himself in of the recent chapters because Haruna stopped herself from confessing at the last minute.
You know the answer to this Dragon. it's something i've reminded you and all the others of so many times on these forums. We aren't having it again.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2017-02-10, 12:35   Link #9324
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I could say the same thing about how Ise confessed to Rias right after the match against Sairaorg, which he'd already made up his mind about doing right after Raynare's curse was lifted (he said to himself at the end of the same chapter the curse was lifted in that he'd tell her loves her if they win against Sairaorg. Azazel also gives it away, and he just screams it out right then because he doesn't care what would happen anymore, but then he also confesses when they're alone later (or they thought they were alone)). You always act as if he took so long to do that, even after the curse was lifted (the proposal in Volume 22 as well, it didn't actually take him that long to do that after he'd confessed).

I'm sorry about bringing this up again, but I couldn't help it at this time with what you just said.

And there's also such thing as forgetting, isn't there? I don't remember those talks from before, so excuse me about that. It must've been a while ago.

[My Signature size should be completely fine; I even checked it. So what's the problem?]
Old 2017-02-10, 13:08   Link #9325
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I could say the same thing about how Ise confessed to Rias right after the match against Sairaorg, which he'd already made up his mind about doing right after Raynare's curse was lifted (he said to himself at the end of the same chapter the curse was lifted in that he'd tell her loves her if they win against Sairaorg. Azazel also gives it away, and he just screams it out right then because he doesn't care what would happen anymore, but then he also confesses when they're alone later (or they thought they were alone)). You always act as if he took so long to do that, even after the curse was lifted (the proposal in Volume 22 as well, it didn't actually take him that long to do that after he'd confessed).

I'm sorry about bringing this up again, but I couldn't help it at this time with what you just said.

And there's also such thing as forgetting, isn't there? I don't remember those talks from before, so excuse me about that. It must've been a while ago.
That's fine Dragon but i mean we just got the thread closed a few days ago because people are angry about Haruna and i pointed out the fact it was a long time coming.

I'm not gonna get into the DxD situation because that's a whole different monster that would cause us more trouble then it's worth

Old 2017-02-10, 13:22   Link #9326
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There's PM for the DxD stuff, then.

And yeah, seriously, people get too out of hand when it's about Haruna, huh?

Old 2017-02-11, 18:08   Link #9327
The Green One

People get out of hand over the romance subject in general.
Old 2017-02-16, 15:57   Link #9328
friend

two weeks than is the manga TLR D to end

hope on a good end and more info if it gives a new series
friend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 17:32   Link #9329
Knighto

It's been a long while since the last time I came here. Could someone enlighten me on what the hell happened in this thread please? Thanks.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 18:49   Link #9330
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knighto View Post
It's been a long while since the last time I came here. Could someone enlighten me on what the hell happened in this thread please? Thanks.
haruna confessed that happened

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-16, 19:05   Link #9331
Flower
In harmony with the flow

Essentially yes ...and to be honest it would probably be better to read over the thread rather than have the posters possibly recycle everything and all the arguments, opinions, disagreements, disappointments, etc. that kinda got the thread some negative feedback over the past several months (even getting it closed a few times).

If any of the other posters does want to fill them in it would probably be better to do so via VM or PM.
Old 2017-02-16, 23:56   Link #9332
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
haruna confessed that happened
And Momo got stabbed in the heart once more with Rito's next move.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 00:55   Link #9333
RedWingFM

The rest in the final chapter
Old 2017-02-17, 00:59   Link #9334
Sixth
好美的女子

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
And Momo got stabbed in the heart once more with Rito's next move.
and Momo will now go full-power to get rid of her obstacles to Rito route.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 09:53   Link #9335
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Go!! Momo-tan!!! Don't lose to that Haruna *****!!

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2017-02-17 at 09:54. Reason: Please don't be so vulgar (even with a character you don't like).
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 10:46   Link #9336
XFire
Harem Seeker

Who let Ruki out of the web novel section?

Anyway, here's hoping for some kind of harem resolution, but either way I'm just glad it's actually going to be resolved.

If we can't get the harem, at least we won't get teased anymore.
Old 2017-02-17, 11:04   Link #9337
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Ups, I got edited by mod... I hope the third series truly focus to harem route...
Old 2017-02-17, 11:08   Link #9338
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Ups, I got edited by mod... I hope the third series truly focus to harem route...
We will see Ruki we will see

Old 2017-02-17, 15:52   Link #9339
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Anyway, here's hoping for some kind of harem resolution, but either way I'm just glad it's actually going to be resolved.

If we can't get the harem, at least we won't get teased anymore.
Sry, but the opportunity you give me is just to good.

Spoiler for :

Seriously though. I think it's only understandable to believe that there won't be full resolution, but it definitely need a partial one, so that the series can go on.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 15:59   Link #9340
charasu
DigiDestinied

Am i the only one that thinking arc 3 will be free to all battle royal, a.k.a laststanding as the winner?

Tags
ecchi, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen