AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-12-08, 12:39   Link #401
zaeraal

Tried to download it and play using psp emulators... It works, but only the sound , no video.
Hopefully the youtube walkthrough will be out soon.

EDIT1: the videos (the stuff made by JCStaff), plays fine
EDIT2: already got inside the game, luckilly, for now just pressing 'X' works for getting past dialogues
EDIT3: pressed something I should not, got stuck somewhere in menu?, don't know how to get back

EDIT4: Someone alreadu uploaded the Intro

EDIT5:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by zaeraal; 2012-01-29 at 06:20.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 17:18   Link #402
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
yeah i will download it !!!! just wait 2 hours again..and i'll play with my psp!!!
Old 2011-12-08, 17:18   Link #403
Miraluka
Banned

Obviously, there is no way she is evil :

Oh, script writers makes my day showing obvious villains.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 20:24   Link #404
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Tried to download it and play using psp emulators... It works, but only the sound , no video.
Hopefully the youtube walkthrough will be out soon.

EDIT1: the videos (the stuff made by JCStaff), plays fine
EDIT2: already got inside the game, luckilly, for now just pressing 'X' works for getting past dialogues
EDIT3: pressed something I should not, got stuck somewhere in menu?, don't know how to get back

EDIT4: Someone alreadu uploaded the Intro

EDIT5:
Spoiler for spoiler:

EDIT6: the walkthrough already is being posted by someone

HAHAHA at 3:35 i don’t know what Misaka said but It interested Saten -san A lot with money eyes in the third video!!
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 23:47   Link #405
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes, I know I'm late to the party but I just got this game yesterday.
It's a lot better than what I expected from watching those youtube videos.

Though there's a lot of stuff I can't read, there also seems to be missing characters.
I guess I should finish story mode first.

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-12-10 at 00:01.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 10:39   Link #406
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Oh crap what happen now? please god not another delay or is it celebrating next week is both the release for the GAME AND LIGHT NOVEL Yaaaaa
It's just saying that a complete visual guide for the game is to be released on Dec 27....
Old 2011-12-10, 22:36   Link #407
HasuMasu
*Artist

I wonder, is there a reason Kakine isn't here? You know, since they bothered to put Mugino...
Old 2011-12-10, 22:54   Link #408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I wonder, is there a reason Kakine isn't here? You know, since they bothered to put Mugino...
He's not a girl.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 23:23   Link #409
HasuMasu
*Artist

It's not like he doesn't look like one.
Old 2011-12-11, 00:36   Link #410
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
It's not like he doesn't look like one.
Accelerator wants to have a word with you.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 00:41   Link #411
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Accelerator wants to have a word with you.
Ha, I suppose Accelerator has the moe factor over Kakine.
Old 2011-12-11, 11:02   Link #412
zaeraal

Watched the video of the "fight" with Hair Cutting Woman, basically after you press 8 buttons, the fight is over..
It took 70 minutes of dialogues to get there and just 8 buttons to finish it. (Note this is still only the first part with midboss)
And it really felt like they were just toying around with her, not even close to a real fight.
Old 2011-12-11, 12:01   Link #413
mark1246

Don’t take this the wrong way everybody but for those who played Chaos Head or watch the anime, doesn’t the Op for the game remind you of that! i mean with the people Disappearing and Earthquake, i felt that this was like Chaos head then Railgun did anyone else feel that?
Old 2011-12-11, 20:30   Link #414
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Does anyone know how to get the "Downloadable Contents" Mentioned at the back page of the instruction booklet?

Tried going to "Menu" to find the "Downloadable Contents" option as instructed but having no luck so far.

Help Please?

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-12-11 at 23:00.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 23:15   Link #415
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Don’t take this the wrong way everybody but for those who played Chaos Head or watch the anime, doesn’t the Op for the game remind you of that! i mean with the people Disappearing and Earthquake, i felt that this was like Chaos head then Railgun did anyone else feel that?
It's only superficially similar....90% of all PSP RPGs and VN start like this...
Old 2011-12-14, 06:48   Link #416
zaeraal

Well the second part is a bit more interesting than I though.
Saten's friends Íko (イーコ) and Kaburagi Umi (鏑木由美) got beaten by some 4 girls, because of some 制裁指導 ([Seisai Shidou] something like punishment for researching the urban legends, can someone make a clear translation out of this?) and they warned Saten that she might be next. Then they start to investigate it, then they talk about some new rumors - some level upper DRINK and then some Ekomichi 【エコミチ暴走事件】, that makes esper powers go berserk (maybe even the people go mad or something about those lines). Then they found a web page with names of people that those girls are going to target. Saten and Misaka are on it and they are probably going to target Misaka first (as lv0's aren't interesting for them) and so they are going to use that agains them (ambush? ) .. Waiting for continuation of that walkthrough.

(PS: If someone is interested, I can make a list of stuff they talked about in the first part)

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-12-14 at 07:17.
Old 2011-12-14, 07:14   Link #417
mark1246

Quote:
Well the second part is a bit more interesting than I though.
Saten's friends Íko (イーコ) and Kaburagi Umi (鏑木由美) got beaten by some 4 girls, because of some 制裁指導 (something like punishment for researching the urban legends, can someone make a clear translation out of this?) and they warned Saten that she might be next. Then they start to investigate it, then they talk about some new rumors - some level upper DRINK and then some Ekomichi 【エコミチ暴走事件】, that makes esper powers go berserk (maybe even the people go mad or something about those lines). Then they found a web page with names of people that those girls are going to target. Saten and Misaka are on it and they are probably going to target Misaka first (as lv0's aren't interesting for them) and so they are going to use that agains them (ambush? ) .. Waiting for continuation of that walkthrough.

(PS: If someone is interested, I can make a list of stuff they talked about in the first part)
I am Interested , anyway how do you know what there saying? you understand Japanese or a buddy helping you ?
Old 2011-12-14, 07:33   Link #418
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

制裁指導 = guidance by punishment
エコミチ暴走事件 = Ekomichi Rampage Incident
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 07:38   Link #419
zaeraal

Railgun PSP GAME summary

Quote:
I am Interested , anyway how do you know what there saying? you understand Japanese or a buddy helping you ?
I only know some basic words and grammar from first few chapters of RosettaStone (this is easy to memorize as it contains a lot of images) and Pimsleur course (this is in form of .mp3, that you can listen in car, bus..) and from watching a lot of anime and luckily most of the time they use VERY! common verbs and words, so it is possible to understand it as a whole.
But this method, sadly, does not work for Kanji..

I mean when you hear "level uppa drinku" even you can figure out what does it mean. And they does not just mention something and leave it be, no, they talk another 15 minutes about it, so even if you didn't understood the first frase or two, you will surelly understand the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
制裁指導 = guidance by punishment
エコミチ暴走事件 = Ekomichi Rampage Incident
Thanks.

ALL VIDEOS WERE REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE
if someone is interested, this are the videos I am currently following:
Spoiler for size:

CHAPTER1 (3/3)
Spoiler for size:

CHAPTER2 (1/3)
Spoiler for size:

Last edited by zaeraal; 2012-10-22 at 05:53. Reason: all videos are gone
Old 2011-12-21, 23:09   Link #420
mark1246

Quote:
Forth continues where third left, but the walkthrough is not finished yet, maybe the main villain is already here. But what I am curious the most is when will be the bath scene.
That What every one waiting for!!! THAT DAMN BATH SCENE WE ALL WANT TO SEE!!!!!!