AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 16:08   Link #281
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
But there was no such route. Saki barely knew this guy. Furthermore, by the end of the episode it must be obvious to Saki that he has a crush on her, yet she doesn't hesitate at all to send the rejection text.

All in all it seems Saki is quite popular and she's used to deal with guys crushing on her without thinking much of it.
Yea I know that but thats exactly the reason the why I wouldn't mind it if it was to happen.
It being something a little different cause no one would really expect it to happen.

Just cause nothing points to something happening doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.
Pipe dreams can be fun at times
Well pipe dreams are more like a double edged sword in anime
Old 2012-04-27, 16:31   Link #282
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I absolutely adored that episode.

And it looks like only one person is needed to make a wish.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 20:19   Link #283
silvercover
Romance Expert

another hilarious and great episode.

now we have one "confirmed" lesbian in the cast.
the yuri fans are now completely happy even with yuka's attraction to a guy in this episode.

plus the preview shows us a rinXyuka episode to make up for this.
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 23:49   Link #284
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

This is SO much better than Sphere Club (I only watched for the Student Council segment). Nothing like some light fun to go to.

Also, Haruka, Aki and Ayahime switching stereotypes with each other in this anime is a BIG delight!! (Kotobuki's a bit too multi-role to have a stereotype so was excluded in this statement)

Best of all, this anime is no guilty pleasure. Just good clean fun. I hope there's a long run in this, so that it can tide us over while iM@S anime is on cooldown.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:25   Link #285
Kitsu Breaker

A yuri fan art here
Spoiler for size:

Also Yuka EXPLICITLY compared her feelings for Whatshisface to how Natsumi feels about Akira from Four Seasons.

This isn't even subtext! Thats flat out saying "You want that girl the same way I want that boy".

By no means did they have to do that!

Spoiler for size:

And a confetion of love
Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 13:18   Link #286
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well ... I guess I will officially be putting this series on hold ... for some reason it is just not "clicking" with me. *sigh*

I will prolly steamroll all the eps later on....
Old 2012-04-28, 19:32   Link #287
DasDingus
Dango Daikaizoku

After one episode I was expecting this series to be about trying to figure out how the rock works and under what circumstances it would grant wishes. I was getting progressively angrier and angrier with each passing episode as the apparent "rules" for when the rock will grant wishes got more and more relaxed. For whatever reason this week something finally clicked with me and I stopped trying to see the rock as a device with very specific rules that we're supposed to figure out but rather simply a catalyst for various events in the girls' lives that will allow them to grow both as friends and as people. Looking at things from that perspective made this show much more enjoyable to me and while I don't think it's going to be a masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination I am much more optimistic about it going forward than I was this time a week ago.
Old 2012-04-28, 19:41   Link #288
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for nyantype scan:
Old 2012-04-28, 20:11   Link #289
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Fackin adorable~

I love the character designs.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 21:05   Link #290
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 21:17   Link #291
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
She was also about to give away Saki's first kiss, to someone Saki doesn't love. That's pretty wrong right there. And doing so would only have hurt her, hurt Saki, and hurt the guy in the long run when Saki rejected any further affection from him.
I was half-expecting Saki to bitchslap Yuka for hijacking Saki's body and basically joy-riding with it.

Hopefully, Saki will get some revenge for this later. Or is Saki going to be the butt-monkey for this show?

Some body-swap episodes are fun, but not this one. Yuka's irresponsible behavior just ticked me off too much.

Last edited by AnimeFan188; 2012-04-28 at 21:32.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 01:29   Link #292
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yuka, if you don't succeed, try try again.

Really, was bored to tears with the first three episodes, but a friend told me to watch this episode because of shipping reasons. And boy I'm glad, as it was tugging at my heart strings when Yuka finally realizes

But it's not as if she doesn't have hope. Mr. Itoko thinks that her holding the can to her face is cute. But until he appears again, I guess I'd be on hiatus for this show.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-29, 07:39   Link #293
Kitsu Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for nyantype scan:
Yes, yes, yes

FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Old 2012-04-30, 17:07   Link #294
inisipis

I just love that mischievous grin that Saki/Yuka had in this scene. Something we probably not see again. ^_^.

inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:07   Link #295
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

This show is surprisingly good. I had not even considered watching it, but due to various reasons I ended up doing so.

Its not an A class anime like Clannad, It's more like a C+ type of anime like C3, but it's watchable.

Definately seeing it through to the end.

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 22:08   Link #296
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Spoiler for Anther wacky wish:

Every episode is just getting better
Old 2012-05-02, 04:32   Link #297
Kitsu Breaker

I am Sure Saki is in love for Natsumi and that is the reason why she don't say she going to move because hurt too much, I hope they confess before end and they have they first time for a good memorie.

FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Old 2012-05-03, 09:50   Link #298
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 04

Wowser, count me in on the "preview didn't spoil the fun", I hadn't known this was going to be a case of the body switching. This ep was a hilariously fun ride, seeing Saki giddy happy all of a sudden, and then Yuka was raging most of her screentime, hearing the VA's do their work was awesome

But then Natsumi and Rinky switched oh man I had a big LOL right there, while half of me pondered how the heck that happened, the other half of me went totally laughing at deadpan Natsumi, she looked so hilarious with that bored look on her face

But as the ep went on, seeing Yukafied Saki having fun with that cousin dude, I was conflicted. That's a 2 for 1 waifu deal, my waifu's on a date with that bastard, lol... that's when I started wondering who is enjoying this, Yuka or Yuka Yuka, and then she started crying and that's when I was like "finally you realized it, this guy isn't understanding you, he's just looking at you" If she had really kissed the guy, I'd have pressed ctrl-alt-del on my laptop I'm in the opinion of what others have said here, that's a really bad move taking control of someone else's body and kissing with it.

And I still wish I was that rock. To be touched by the girls, sat on, ah, I'm sure life as that rock wouldn't be so bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
You know, I find it rather sad that between the 'boorus that I know about, this series only has six pieces of art, total. That's fanart and official. I realize this isn't at the top of the lists for shows this season, but I'd thought it would get a least a bit more attention than that.
I know, right? If that Nyantype hadn't had that delicious poster that it has, I'd have raged and the fanart is rather lacking in numbers, it's quite sad indeed. I want to see more of this:

I just love that Yuka, she's so cute in that attire, IMO much better than Saki's adult-like outfits she would have made that skirts thread proud, ah I want to see more of this Yuka, just look at that skirt, those sandals, those BARE LEGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
No way, the serie have a strong subtext between the female character like Precure.

My reation for this episode
Spoiler for size:
lol, took you that long to rage? I raged the moment that guy was all "Saki~..." and then Yuka is like "he's into younger girls", I was like "WTF is with these guys going after my Saki?"..I know I'm not one to talk, but lol, first there was that 4 eyes Yuusuke who got run over by a car, and now this cousin, gaaaahhhh.......Fine, Saki can move, go ahead and break my heart. I'll go and marry Yuka! Nyahahaha *Rinky wishes mangatron was a statue*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 10:34   Link #299
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

GUYS STAY BACK! SAKI IS MAI WAIFUUU

In any case, whoever can make me a profile with Saki blushing I'll make him a monument.

NIker

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 10:55   Link #300
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I want to see more of this:

I just love that Yuka, she's so cute in that attire, IMO much better than Saki's adult-like outfits she would have made that skirts thread proud, ah I want to see more of this Yuka, just look at that skirt, those sandals, those BARE LEGS
I just wanna cuddle those exquisite legs. The deliciously short skirt makes her legs all the better.

Images
my face
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And I'm sure that we'll see a lot more Yuka (and in Yuka's body this time!) in the fifth episode, because it features a sick Rinko. I'm sure the yuri fans here will appreciate that, too.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen, slice of life, supernatural