AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 15:23   Link #22621
Soji

Chris38 @ I think so on both the thing you say( about Akua that will go crazy even more after she find out about the shion blood(though i wonde how she can lost herself more than this)) And about the mental bond connection between the 2. Also....for the guys that thought Tsukune would say * I love you*....you guys realize that what Tsukune said in this ch can be considered a confession of love
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 15:32   Link #22622
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

@Chris38 - Actually if you re-read that page she shouts "I must protect.. Because that's all I have left!"

That's what Tsukune heard. That'd why he was shocked in the next panel and saved her from fully breaking the rosario.
Old 2012-06-06, 15:36   Link #22623
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Lol, haven't we already assumed that there would be hell to pay once Akua learned of just how close Tsukune is to Moka? Oh well, that's what a month's waiting between chapters will do to ya.

First off: SUCH GORGEOUS ARTS! Full Page of Ura! Just that picture alone made the chapter for me. I could expound on it but... And a 3/4's shot of Gyokuro and Kahula! *swoon* Evil she might be, but she is hot. I'd still take the daughter over her though... >.>

As for plot, pretty straight forward, nothing to really go into any more than it already has been.
And since everyone's already mentioned that particular scene of Moka yelling "I must protect! It's all I have left," I don't think I have to.

I'm not sure if Tsukune was/is aware but Ura's pretty much built her own personal identity around protecting Tsukune. If Omote could be the one that's around him all the time, Ura's the one who protects their happiness and their safety by being the cool and aloof one. But as we've seen in the last 10 or so chapters, Ura's not so aloof anymore.
That panel of her crying was so cute it hurts. The fangs added a nice cutness factor to it too.

Even though I know that Team B is going to land and help out against Gyokuro...I really, REALLY hope that Akasha comes walking out of Alucard ....

Akasha: "Gyokuro...even though we are 'sisters' by virtue of marriage to Issa, you've done the one thing I cannot, nor will not forgive: You. Made. Moka. CRY."

Gyokuro: "...oh shi-"

But I do find Akuha's 'laughter' at the end to be very foreboding...
Old 2012-06-06, 15:36   Link #22624
GrimJack

Reading the chapter I realized it was everything I wanted and more, what a beautiful chapter, and Outer Moka is still alive somewhere deep in the rosario
Old 2012-06-06, 15:53   Link #22625
ShiroiRyu

This chapter !
Hug + Tears + Epic Alucard. **
Old 2012-06-06, 15:56   Link #22626
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Reading the chapter I realized it was everything I wanted and more, what a beautiful chapter, and Outer Moka is still alive somewhere deep in the rosario
True, the Rosario hasn't broken yet, but it's still in a seriously unstable state, since just one instance of Inner Moka using her powers, would probably cause the seal to fully break, and cause Outer Moka to disappear.

It's also unknown, if Tohou Fuhai will be capable of restoring the seal to it's original strength.

The state of Moka's Rosario is also one of the reasons why I doubt that Tsukune will lose control over his powers in the current arc, since I doubt that Inner Moka (who's in my opinion the only person left standing, who would be capable of snapping Tsukune out of his berserk state), can snap Tsukune out of it, without using her Shinso powers - at the very least, so that she could be capable of catching up to him.

Not to mention that, considering Inner Moka's outburst from this chapter, I think it's time to develop Inner Moka's character a little more, in other words, she should have more frequent appearances in the future chapters, which don't only occur in battle situations.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 16:02   Link #22627
GrimJack

I think she had a lot of development here Chris, we finally realize her true motivation for keeping Tsukune (and the others) away, not because she felt he was her inferior but because she was afraid of losing someone else out of her life.

at any rate with the development in this chapter we are now counting down to the end of the Season Two story arc as Ikeda said he was planning on twelve volumes, whether he will continue into a Season Three to show the Third Year at Yokai is anyones guess.
Old 2012-06-06, 16:08   Link #22628
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Tsukune he has develop so well as a Main Character, he is among one of the best main characters I seen in a while. Boy went from normal human up to a High Tier Vampire. The thing about Akua is during Chapter 54, she had real killer intention to kill Tsukune. The fact that she was caught off guard of Tsukune's speed means a lot of things. Tsukune manage to stop Inner Moka from releasing her full power at the expense of Outer Moka's life. I see a battle coming up, wonder how the other sister will react. Tsukune has only shown a brief of his power, next month we may see the full extent. I swore, there are better ways for Akua to show her love for Moka. Does she really think taking Moka away from her firends and then brutalizing them when they tried to save Moka will win her sister's love?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 16:09   Link #22629
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
I think she had a lot of development here Chris, we finally realize her true motivation for keeping Tsukune (and the others) away, not because she felt he was her inferior but because she was afraid of losing someone else out of her life.

at any rate with the development in this chapter we are now counting down to the end of the Season Two story arc as Ikeda said he was planning on twelve volumes, whether he will continue into a Season Three to show the Third Year at Yokai is anyones guess.
Well, considering the fact that a lot plot points have still remained unresolved, I think there is a huge chance that the story will continue... most likely until Tsukune's and the others graduation.

Also, if the second season part is really going to end soon, then maybe we will have a small arc that somehow involves Tsukune's human family, which could be interesting considering how much Tsukune has changed , during his second school year in the Youkai Academy.

As for Inner Moka, well I agree that she had a pretty significant development in the current chapter, but I have to say, that I still want her to have more frequent appearances in the future chapters... where we would learn how she will actually act, once her facade has been broken.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-06-06 at 16:19.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 16:26   Link #22630
GrimJack

It really all depends how fixed Ikeda is to the 12 volumes, I think he has strayed over the limit and cant wrap up the storyline without moving towards a thirteenth (or fourteenth) volume anyway.

I like the idea of visiting Tsukune's family again perhaps during a break from school, maybe this could be a start to Season III
Old 2012-06-06, 16:33   Link #22631
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There are going to be more volumes no doubt, I don't see this ending anytime soon. There is to many loose ends that haven't been answered.
Old 2012-06-06, 16:40   Link #22632
Xagzan

Aw, congratulations Tsukune, I think you finally just conquered Ura. The lovely former ice queen has at last thawed in your warm embrace, tears of gratitude and relief set free from her once guarded heart. Now all that's left is for you to rescue Omote and then for the three of you (or is that two?) to consummate your love~

Ah, but first, it's time for both of you to go and kick her crazy sister's ass. Because I think Aqua's losing it after that little display. She's laughing and crying at the same time, and they didn't even show us her eyes You know when that happens, girl about to snap.

So onwards, young lovers, and fight for your future!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 16:42   Link #22633
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Funny enough, I'm a sucker for yandere girls...yet I don't really like Akua =.=
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:14   Link #22634
DarkRaven
GOD

usually when i see a character crying i feel sad .. but for some reason when i saw akua crying at the end .. It felt gooooood!! .. nice going Tsukune go embrace your woman and make Akua cry cry cry
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:18   Link #22635
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn Tsukune moved right pass that evil bioatch Akua right into the arms of Ura. He didnt even give her a 2nd glance and i think Ura was surprised as well to see Tsukune move so fast. I hope she doesn't think this fight is going to be as easy as her previous ones. However, We have two powerhouses on the move (to have some fun apparently) I think shit just got real
Old 2012-06-06, 17:33   Link #22636
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Just remember one thing, gentlemen (and any ladies as well)- be very happy with this chapter, because the next ones are going to be a combination of both awesomeness and frustration. After all, after all that we've seen from Akua, I expect this battle to take a minimal of 3 chapters, but I'm guessing the Tsukune (and possibly Inner) vs. Akua is going to take the rest of the year... which means awesome battles, wondering how the f*ck either side is going to survive the insane damage that will be inflicted... and a month between each chapter and the continuation of the battle (on a side note, I've been getting back into One Piece and the early battles there, so I have the Shounen Battle system currently pumping through my veins)

Put on your seatbelts, we're in for a lengthy wild ride

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:38   Link #22637
Johnny
Working the bags...

Wouldn't that be a pain if he switched to the B squad so that they could try and hold off Gyokuro and Kahlua...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:40   Link #22638
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

That was an awesome chapter. I kept wondering.. waiting... hoping that Tsukune would find Moka. Then they were outside and I was a little worried then Alucard busted through and he saw Moka... friggin awesome.

This reminds me of DBZ when Goku arrives on Namek.
Old 2012-06-06, 17:41   Link #22639
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Funny enough, I'm a sucker for yandere girls...yet I don't really like Akua =.=
I'd guess it's because we don't know enough about her, even after all this time. Perhaps most significantly, we know she sees herself as the only one able to protect Moka and probably support her as she carries her "heavy burden," but we don't know why this is so important to her, why she needs so desperately to be the one important person in Moka's life, so much so that she clearly gets violently unstable just by seeing Moka open up to Tsukune. We don't know the source of all this, so I'm guessing that would make it harder to sympathize.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 17:43   Link #22640
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well yeah, but in a way that is also exciting. Kahlua, for someone who hates to hurt others, is willing to sacrifice her sister to kill the entire Human race. See any contradictions anyone? As for Gyokuro, really don't like her and her hate on humans.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire