AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-14, 19:46   Link #61
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
QFT.

Props for using Colbert. I love that guy.
Old 2012-06-14, 19:51   Link #62
haegar
mangaviking

google coincidence but glad you like it

edit: trying to imagine a SW2 moment here:

Ichigo "Ishida I am your brother"

Ishida: "Fuck no, I quit this story" *jumps*

btw I do have one small point there: shouldn't last line read "from another father" ?
or did I miss a pun there?
nevermind me I need sleep XD

though come to think of it... you know, it would be funny if Ishida were say one to two years older than Ichigo ... *smirk*
hm. kinda getting curious here. did we ever hear anything about Ishida's mum? cause I wouldn't put it past Kubo that they truly are "brothers"

gah whatever, gonna sleep I can' think properly anymore

though seriously, say Masaki was Isshin's younger sis? XD

Last edited by haegar; 2012-06-14 at 20:12.
Old 2012-06-14, 20:30   Link #63
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

^ this is what I like to see. instead of consistent bitching, there speculation and theories on the plot for the future may be.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-06-14, 20:33   Link #64
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I loved this chapter and I have a question Soi Fon does not have these braids?? In chapter 479 she had yet and I look good chapter 496 but it did not ...
Old 2012-06-14, 20:46   Link #65
sayde

Quote:
btw I do have one small point there: shouldn't last line read "from another father" ?
or did I miss a pun there?
nevermind me I need sleep XD
Yeah. I didn't mean for you to take it too literally or seriously. It's just a popular term typically used amongst friends.

Quote:
though seriously, say Masaki was Isshin's younger sis? XD
Did you mean to say "Ryuuken's" younger sister? Because I think if she was Isshin's younger sister, it'd be a little icky. lol But you're tired so I understand. XD
Old 2012-06-14, 21:23   Link #66
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Did you mean to say "Ryuuken's" younger sister? Because I think if she was Isshin's younger sister, it'd be a little icky. lol But you're tired so I understand. XD
Spoiler for Wincest!:
Old 2012-06-14, 22:29   Link #67
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

break the trinket...get their bankai back, typical "easier said than done" crap...
Old 2012-06-14, 23:18   Link #68
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Theft of Bankai is too fast I hope it will find a solution to combat the theft of Bankai I say this for Ukitake, and Unohana Kyoraku because his will draw (for us) they do steal their bankai so fast. LOL

For example uses his Bankai Unohana but is immediately steal his Bankai will therefore have what it looks like but could not see his power with those of like Ukitake and Kyoraku ... :/
Old 2012-06-14, 23:36   Link #69
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I thought the same a few days ago.
But I discarded the theory, because then the death of Ichigo's mother would really suck. Why should she fall to a normal hollow if she had the power to fight him.
Kubo stated plenty of interesting things about the final arc during that 3 week break where JUMP published Bleach omakes in place of actual chapters. In this final arc, he'd reveal the truth behind Ichigo's birth AND behind Misaki's death--which heavily implies that there could be a lot more surprises surrounding Ichigo's lineage and Misaki's death that we don't know about. There could be a very good explanation as to why she'd fall victim to mere hollow fodder. In fact, the translated hint/clue regarding the issue of her death was
"Both Ichigo and Isshin believe that their mother/wife's death was "because of them". But what is the truth of the matter?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And then there is the other point: Quincy powers aren't something hereditary. It's something you learn.
Then that still wouldn't eliminate the possibility of Ichigo learning Quincy techniques now, would it? Perhaps finding out that Ichigo is part Quincy would simply provide Ichigo the motivation to want to learn the basics and Ishida with the motivation to want to teach him. There's also another interesting thing Kubo said about the enemy in this current final arc. His exact (fan translated) comment was "There aren’t very many, but their numbers will increase". So if these Quincy's have ways/techniques to easily spread their abilities around to other humans, it just makes things possibly even more accessible for Ichigo.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-14 at 23:47.
Old 2012-06-15, 06:57   Link #70
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Yeah. I didn't mean for you to take it too literally or seriously. It's just a popular term typically used amongst friends.

gomennasai
Old 2012-06-15, 12:06   Link #71
unameit

It's becoming lamer this bleach nowadays.. always power restriction..
Old 2012-06-15, 15:20   Link #72
Enishi316

I really hope this doesn't turn into a "Ha I have your Banki and now I'm going to use it on you" Its been done twice already in the Bleach story line...

Also I'm sick of seeing them fight clone after clone of them each other. What happen to Hollows, they became Arrancar aka (Shinigami with Mask). Now it seems it's the Quincy turn to become a Shinigami as well...

Welcome to Bleach where anyone can become any other one...
Old 2012-06-15, 16:14   Link #73
Alchemist007
*Author

Masaki being a Quincy, I could see that. Though dying to a punk hollow, eh...though it's an interesting time to reveal that she never actually died for whatever reason.
Old 2012-06-15, 18:06   Link #74
Calca
Expressionless

The reason perhaps Ichigo is immune to bankai hacking may be because of the way it is. Remember back in the SS arc his bankai was said to be taken into him while the others are brought out.
Old 2012-06-15, 18:38   Link #75
sayde

And maybe the reason why Ichigo's shinigami powers manifested such a unique one-of-a-kind bankai (that compresses energy as oppose to exerting it) is because...
Spoiler:
lol. Ok, I'll stop now.
Old 2012-06-15, 22:07   Link #76
Alchemist007
*Author

Human, shinigami, hollow, quincy. SAME THING.
Old 2012-06-15, 23:00   Link #77
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Spoiler for Wincest!:
omg! the lannister twins!

if masaki is of quincy descent then it would explain why isshin and ryuuken know each other personally. the question is, how come the quincies didn't do anything to stop the marriage? why didn't they kill isshin? even ryuuken forbids ishida from associating with ichigo. shinigami and quincy don't mix, they are enemies. why didn't they do something about the masaki-isshin affair?
Old 2012-06-15, 23:13   Link #78
sayde

Perhaps the answer to your question could help play into explaining exactly why Isshin sealed his shinigami powers away. Another thing worth mentioning is that Ryuuken seems to have just as many secrets and ulterior motives for some of his actions as Isshin does. Take for instance the issue you brought up. Even though Ryuuken helped Uryuu get his powers back under the condition that he stay away from Ichigo, you almost get the feeling that he had to know all along that Uryuu wasn't really going to obey that promise. I say this because Ryuuken has proven that he's an extremely smart and perceptive person (at least when it comes to matters regarding his son). He's great at predicting Uryuu's future motives, actions, and behaviors. So why make him promise in the first place if he already could assume the outcome? To test his resolve?

Whats more curious is that despite the promise he made Uryuu take, Ryuuken himself was obviously on somewhat friendly terms with Isshin for years--even after he discovered that Isshin regained his shinigami powers. So it begs the question as to why Ryuuken would push his son into staying away from shinigami while continuing to stay in contact with a shinigami himself.

Last edited by sayde; 2012-06-16 at 00:50.
Old 2012-06-15, 23:37   Link #79
Makender
Varsity Slacker

The quincies could have very well staged Masaki's death to look like she died from a hollow thus punishing Masaki and Isshin's affair. It would also explain Kubo's implication that Masaki didn't actually die from Grand Fisher.

Old 2012-06-16, 00:03   Link #80
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

he's a theory . Masaki is ryuuken's sister BUT she held no interest in becoming a quincy or had no powers quincy wise. She could have possibly been disowned or left out of quincy matters. I think its possible for the ability to manipulate reshi could have been passed on to ichigo

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Closed Thread