Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-10, 17:06   Link #15141
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Go watch Van Hellsing. It's how vampires and werewolves should be. Those girlie book movies can't compare.
And how technology should be not...seriously the action with the repeating crossbow made me cringe.Well, it's me and my semi-obsession with mechanisms and alike. That crossbow(at least the repeating one) was totally unneeded.

Anyways, now that we have a clear and obvious confirmation about Moka being a Shinso it explains why she's that strong even by vampire standards.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 17:45   Link #15142
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

How to kill a vampire? Assault rifle with silver bullets along with nano-suit, tesla grenades, energy sword, bolt gun, impact hammer.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 17:54   Link #15143
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
How to kill a vampire? Assault rifle with silver bullets along with nano-suit, tesla grenades, energy sword, bolt gun, impact hammer.
Ehm, I'd have thought a water gun would suffice, or a water hose pipe
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 23:28   Link #15144
khprincessh

Thumbs up ch,33

well were are on chapter 33 now u no u guys time flys.
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-10, 23:51   Link #15145
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Chapter 33 isn't due for another 3 full weeks. We can speculate all we want for now, though.

For the future, it would be nice if you tried to use proper spelling and grammar for your posts. I and maybe other people had a hard time reading some of your posts. Not trying to be an ass, but it's nice if I don't have to read the same sentence at least twice to understand it I totally understand if English isn't your first language
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 00:09   Link #15146
khprincessh

ok! friedrice84 i will speak very good > and i think i no how to speak in my ready class a gifted reading class im in i have a 100 and in lang so yeah (DONT WORRY NOT MAD).
Old 2010-07-11, 00:11   Link #15147
khprincessh

fuck i meant reading sorry.
Old 2010-07-11, 00:35   Link #15148
khprincessh

Talking idk

english is what i speak and im not mexican or something im black.
Old 2010-07-11, 00:59   Link #15149
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

The edit button is your friend And swearing won't really help an argument. Just trying to help you here
Old 2010-07-11, 01:23   Link #15150
Chris38

If we talk about what chapter 33 is going to consist of ... I think that it would be mostly dealing with the confrontation between Akuha and Moka, as well as Alucard's revival, that's probably going to interfere with the fight between Akuha and Moka.

Also I don't think the flashback to Moka's will be continuing for very long ... I predict that only 1 -2 chapter's after chapter 32 that are going to be concentrated on Moka's sealed childhood memories, and after that we will finally return to the present time.

I mean, to be honest, I I don't see anything else, that could prolong the flashback to Moka's past ... and quite frankly I want it to end as quickly as possible, even if it is quite interesting and certainly has given us a lot of information about Moka and her family, I want to see how the situation with Akuha , in the present time, is going to be resolved as well as how the reunion between Akuha and Moka is going to look like.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 01:26   Link #15151
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and to just jump back a subject, Underworld is also pretty damn good vampire/werewolf series that's "live action" (plus Micheal, who has to be one of the most awesome hybrids there is).. and on a side note, I prefer to think of "Live action" as being something that's Japanese and anime/manga inspired... when it's American (Like Blade, Underworld, Van Hellsing, etc.), it's more of a movie... btw, Blood: the Last Vampire did absolutely SUCK (no pun intended), and Van Hellsing... well, it was good if you exclude the bittersweet ending

and now for going back to R+V- so it's confirmed that Moka is Shinso... which makes me wonder what's in store for Tsukune. He may be part human, but based on a few things that were pointed out earlier, it seems the original, strongest vampires also started out human.... Tsukune, a half-shinso with tremendous power and none of the weaknesses. Fully train his power, and FT will be going OH SHI-

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 02:13   Link #15152
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Speaking of werewolves I hope there are more. It wouldn't hurt it's a female one.
Old 2010-07-11, 05:35   Link #15153
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

lol, if they bring in a female werewolf, they could always go for the 'seems innocent, but actually perverted' stereotype...would be a perfect foil for Gin who's just far too obvious

In a way Werewolves are almost under represented in this series, given they're another of the ringleaders of the monster lore world, but given the series' focus on vampires, and how much they have to get through, I dont really blame them.

Me, I think the next chapter will focus on Alucard's waking up, resolving how Akuha/Moka both walked away from the mansion, and hopefully some confirmation on whether we need to file for a gravestone with Bloodriver inscribed, or whether she did the good ol' cliched dissapearing act.

Like Chris, I dont think theres much more this present flashback can give us, bar setting up why Moka went to the human world, and the above points, and with Akuha sitting on the modern day doorstep, there's only so much time that can literally be afforded before Kurumu pulls them out.
Only hope Moka isn't traumatised by the unlocked memories...IF she could see them, we still don't know if Moka herself will remember what Tsukune, Mizore and Fuhai are seeing. I'm pretty sure even if she doesn't, the events revealed will hit Fuhai and Tsukune however.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 06:50   Link #15154
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

They hate you Tsukune..........

This never happened yet in the anime nor s1 or s2 manga. Only the game
Old 2010-07-11, 06:52   Link #15155
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
and now for going back to R+V- so it's confirmed that Moka is Shinso... which makes me wonder what's in store for Tsukune. He may be part human, but based on a few things that were pointed out earlier, it seems the original, strongest vampires also started out human.... Tsukune, a half-shinso with tremendous power and none of the weaknesses. Fully train his power, and FT will be going OH SHI-
So because of how the shinso blood works in the since of an Atavism.

Akasha -> Moka -> Tsukune (from blood injection through the fangs)

So if that is correct, then the present Akuha would mistake Moka for having it, only to find out that Tsukune now does.

Lol, the girls are so cute when thier mad.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-07-11 at 07:08.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:27   Link #15156
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post

Spoiler for snip:
Well, tyranuus given the state Inner Moka was in the last time we saw her (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 31, page 5) and it's similarity to the states that Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune's and Mizore's bodies are ... after being dragged into the seal (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 30, page 18), I think that there is a strong chance that she will recover her memories that where sealed by the Rosario ... while I don't know how Moka is going to take something like that ... seeing Akuha will probably be enough to make Moka's Shinso abilities to reawaken ... the problem is if Moka will be able to control her Shinso abilities , or will she go a little "wild", which might be even more scary then when she released her Shinso abilities as a child, since at this point I think that Moka's abilities have been amplified ... though Akuha has probably became stronger as well and her Dimensional Blade ability certainly makes her a tough opponent to deal with ... though she probably didn't predict on Tsukune acquiring Moka's vampire blood, who's assistance is probably going to be needed to snap Moka out of her initial rage ... and for Moka to take control over her Shinso abilities and probably cause Akuha to retreat once he somehow reveals that he posses Shinso abilities of his own.

At least that's my current outline on how the fight between Akuha and Moka might look like, and will see how correct my assumptions are, when the battle between the current day Moka and Akuha finally start's taking place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 10:38   Link #15157
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, tyranuus given the state Inner Moka was in the last time we saw her (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 31, page 5) and it's similarity to the states that Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune's and Mizore's bodies are ... after being dragged into the seal (Rosario + Vampire II, chapter 30, page 18), I think that there is a strong chance that she will recover her memories that where sealed by the Rosario ... while I don't know how Moka is going to take something like that ... seeing Akuha will probably be enough to make Moka's Shinso abilities to reawaken ... the problem is if Moka will be able to control her Shinso abilities , or will she go a little "wild", which might be even more scary then when she released her Shinso abilities as a child, since at this point I think that Moka's abilities have been amplified ... though Akuha has probably became stronger as well and her Dimensional Blade ability certainly makes her a tough opponent to deal with ... though she probably didn't predict on Tsukune acquiring Moka's vampire blood, who's assistance is probably going to be needed to snap Moka out of her initial rage ... and for Moka to take control over her Shinso abilities and probably cause Akuha to retreat once he somehow reveals that he posses Shinso abilities of his own.

At least that's my current outline on how the fight between Akuha and Moka might look like, and will see how correct my assumptions are, when the battle between the current day Moka and Akuha finally start's taking place.
The point is, I doubt it's gonna take two full chapters to complete the flashback. I think the fight between Moka and Akuha isn't gonna last long at all. I think one chapter should be enough.
Old 2010-07-11, 10:49   Link #15158
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yeah, i have a feeling that chapter 33 will be the last chapter of flashbacks, so that they can deal with the present Akuha.
Old 2010-07-11, 10:55   Link #15159
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Yeah, i have a feeling that chapter 33 will be the last chapter of flashbacks, so that they can deal with the present Akuha.
That would make sense considering she's right at the doorstep, and I doubt a chinese mafia boss's wife would fare any better than an ex-Shinso Vampire ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
They hate you Tsukune..........

Is it ok for me to say Moka looks gorgeous even when she's agry?
Old 2010-07-11, 11:00   Link #15160
Tachibana
タチバナ

All 3 are like, super cute like that lol.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire