AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-11-09, 15:54   Link #9041
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
She did appear, but was it stated somewhere that she would die if her "original" did? It's possible she survived.

Nikaido knows too much about the godesses and Keima, and she is apparently an acquaintance of Tenri (chapter 198 page 13); she has to be somebody who was involved in this past arc. The only girls close to her age are Kaori and Dokurou, but Kaori doesn't look one bit like her and it's doubtful she would ever become Keima's ally, so that only leaves Dokurou.
It was stated that Dokuro was instantly disposed after she was identified as the Vintage's leader. And doesn't the reason that Nikaido know many things is because Akari partnering with her and sharing info? Still too early to make anything out of Nikaido since it's quite little what is known about her.
Old 2013-11-09, 20:54   Link #9042
trenton_dawn
Silt

In chapter 113 page 17, Akari/Rimyuel states that Nikaido can only use her power because of Akari. So barring any kind of weird thing preventing Dokuro's power, Nikaido can't be Dokuro.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 05:20   Link #9043
Asakura Hana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Yeah, the general outcome of this arc kinda confused me too tbh. I have never been able to effectively wrap my brain around time travel.
this is just my idea in the ending of this arc:

female dokurou will return to hell together with dokurou skull.. because skull once said that that is her past self ? (or something like that). and also, the "cave" scene with Tenri, must happen after future Keima returned to the present. and the Keima of that time will do the right scene, leaving Tenri only knowing the series of events that happened.

And yo, you know what, this also left me the idea that this time travel is the one Tenri talked about with Diana in the chapter where Keima is conquering Ayumi to get Merc.. )
Asakura Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 18:50   Link #9044
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
In chapter 113 page 17, Akari/Rimyuel states that Nikaido can only use her power because of Akari. So barring any kind of weird thing preventing Dokuro's power, Nikaido can't be Dokuro.
Mhm, yeah that. I forgot the detailed chapter for Nikaido's power explanation, thanks~.
Old 2013-11-10, 19:42   Link #9045
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... This look like fun! Who know, maybe Kaori would be the future boss of Vintage. And girl-Dokurou said goodbye in the lastest chapter. What will this lead to?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 22:32   Link #9046
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
And girl-Dokurou said goodbye in the lastest chapter. What will this lead to?
Both Dokuros are girls. And she saying goodbye to Keima would be because she needs to do something that will make her lose her flesh body and become the skeleton-only version.
Old 2013-11-11, 00:17   Link #9047
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Both Dokuros are girls. And she saying goodbye to Keima would be because she needs to do something that will make her lose her flesh body and become the skeleton-only version.
The skeleton Dokuro is already there.

It's more likely that she has to do sacrifice herself to send Keima back to the present.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 05:19   Link #9048
trenton_dawn
Silt

I don't know if it's necessarily as dramatic as sacrificing herself, although it's an interesting idea and I think it probably does have something to do with Keima returning to his own time--maybe she will send him and can't go herself or something.
Old 2013-11-11, 05:21   Link #9049
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The skeleton Dokuro is already there.

It's more likely that she has to do sacrifice herself to send Keima back to the present.
If it's that simple then she can say the goodbye when she actually sends him back. There's still one day left before the school trip and something will obviously happen(be it a massive battle or whatever). If it's really something like a battle then most thinkable thing that will happen is the full-flesh Dokuro will lose her life at that time, sending Keima back to his present should be the role of the orb. Keima's final role might be to save full-flesh Dokuro from dying(What Tenri meant by saving a girl before Keima goes to the "past").
Old 2013-11-11, 15:46   Link #9050
trenton_dawn
Silt

Hasn't Keima already saved Dokuro on the Akanemaru? I'm pretty sure that's what Tenri was referring to. Also, Keima was remarking just in this chapter that it seemed like the orb had no power and was wondering how he was going to get back.

You're right that there's one more day, though, so it doesn't make sense to send Keima back to the present yet. In addition, Keima mentioned to Tenri that there's a place he wants to show her so he has to do that first, at least..
Old 2013-11-11, 19:50   Link #9051
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenton_dawn View Post
Hasn't Keima already saved Dokuro on the Akanemaru? I'm pretty sure that's what Tenri was referring to. Also, Keima was remarking just in this chapter that it seemed like the orb had no power and was wondering how he was going to get back.

You're right that there's one more day, though, so it doesn't make sense to send Keima back to the present yet. In addition, Keima mentioned to Tenri that there's a place he wants to show her so he has to do that first, at least..
I don't know....I honestly don't think that Dokuro has fully been saved yet since saving her from the suicide loop on Akanemaru seems like the least requirement for him to progress the first time they arrived in the "past". Should still be more to that than just saving her from the loop, could be wrong though.
Old 2013-11-11, 19:58   Link #9052
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, Keima hasn't got a full guarantee of Dokurou not getting excuted in the future, right?

And I wonder how is everything in the future? The girls must be having a field day.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 03:25   Link #9053
TimeSkip

Looks like Keima's last job is to use the Vintage's tool to tag all the goddess hosts
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 15:39   Link #9054
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The present will remain exactly the same as it was before Keima left. That's the whole point of this arc: making the past match up with the present. The girls will still develop gaps naturally later on and become hosts. Nothing will change.
I see... I'm starting to stray from the whole point because of this confusing arc
thanks from bringing me back
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 10:50   Link #9055
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeSkip View Post
Looks like Keima's last job is to use the Vintage's tool to tag all the goddess hosts
Funny how he mentions in the goddess arc that someone set him up, when it was him doing the job :P

I love this arc for Dokuro's idea of taking the several possibilities of future in accontance and prepare a device to make all bad futures impossible, since Keima will always be there, in the past, as a garantee that the world will always go the right way.
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 12:48   Link #9056
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvcscasio View Post
Funny how he mentions in the goddess arc that someone set him up, when it was him doing the job :P...
You thought that too I see?

Though in retrospect it makes a lot of sense - putting all the "flags" in the right place so his future self would activate them.
Old 2013-11-15, 10:53   Link #9057
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Nikaido confirmed?
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 11:55   Link #9058
konart

^ My first thought, lol.
Old 2013-11-15, 12:07   Link #9059
Tranhieu

Nikaido isn't as gentle. 2c it's someone else.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 12:10   Link #9060
ReinZwei
南宮 那月

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Nikaido confirmed?
After seeing the panel w/o face I think that's what Keima also remembered

but let's still wait to confirm this one.
IM@S Avatars: Click Me

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen