3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-07-23, 13:49   Link #41
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Yeah, because people aren't allowed to do intimidation tactics anymore, amirite?

Chances are it wasn't expanded, but just him moving closer to the Fawnfarsia, thus bringing the barrier in closer as well.
Old 2012-07-23, 14:52   Link #42
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
By that logic, it's Zeheart that's going to die.

I'm aware that there are quite a few death flags up for Fram. I'm just wondering exactly how many? Count them with me.

1) Has come to accept and even admire our villainous lead.
2) Has seen a vision of said villainous lead's death.

Uhhh there's probably a couple others. Help me out here.
She's infatuated, perhaps even in love with the masked man who pilots a red mobile suit, and she has strong X-Rounder skills.

All that's left for her to do is to develop a connection/understanding/romantic feelings with Kio.

Then the stage will be ready for Fram to become Lalah Sune 2.0. Seriously, the similarities are there, and I for one hope they are original and don't go that route. Dole already sacrificed himself for Zeheart, I hope Fram doens't do the same, that'd be stupid and pointless.
Old 2012-07-23, 16:19   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamdrawer View Post
well asemu isn't an x-rounder and i always see him move efficiently, just enough to do the job while kio & zeheart's moves were fancy that's why they always complain. Look at the fight with ezelcant, asemum dodges and shoots the bits with few moves while kio needs his x rounder abilities to shoot it and he moves his control stick wildly that's why the age-3's arm malfunctioned. Kio is like playing tekken with that control stick xD
I'm proud of Asemu for always just making good use of whatever machine he was given. Whether it was AGE-1 or AGE-2, he just went out there and did what he could. Time for some of the X-Rounders to be grateful they aren't just getting tossed out there in grunt suits .

Quote:
By that logic, it's Zeheart that's going to die.

I'm aware that there are quite a few death flags up for Fram. I'm just wondering exactly how many? Count them with me.

1) Has come to accept and even admire our villainous lead.
2) Has seen a vision of said villainous lead's death.

Uhhh there's probably a couple others. Help me out here.
That makes her premonition all the more accurate then.

Let's see, heading out to battle without much combat experience and mostly just relying on X-Rounder abilities to make up for it. Wanting to help Zeheart which ties into a solid death flag of wanting to protect one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Nice battle episode. Fram is a beauty and her way of fighting is elegant. Nice to see that Kio is having difficulties and no t just curbstomping his opponents. I do agree with Fram that the way Kio did it (shouting NO WAR PLZ) is going to make everyone angrier.

I lol at Asemu and Zeheart literally throwing away everything and screamed at each other. Ahh the good old days. It is weird to see a 40 years old protagonist vs a 20 years old antagonist. Usually it's the other way around
Got to love Asemu and Zeheart just ditching Kio and Fram so they could go at it again . Both are just going "huh?" as those two go off on their own fight. Apparently both are eager to get back to it .
Old 2012-07-23, 23:47   Link #44
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
I hope that's the case - I'm a huge Seric fan. Never saw much of him going against the big bads after the third gen's debut episode where he tried to go against the Ghirarga. I loved him instantly!
Another thing, the presumed battle aftermath would be a convenient excuse for Abis to upgrade to a batter suit or...drastically developing Natora's character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
This episode hurts me head specially when AGE FX do a ridiculous move that makes the funnel form a barrier like thing that spreads outwards then after that... the first thing he said is THAT!!! I can't take anymore of his wimpy voice and words.
Fram: What sorcery was that?
Old 2012-07-24, 00:20   Link #45
flack

Without any sort of confusion Zehart recognized Asemu, even though they haven't battled each other for atleast 16 years. How every war in gundam works out so well, the main fights are always paired so that you get who you want to fight. How always now the wimpiest and smallest guy is the most powerful.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 01:16   Link #46
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

It's not like the Darkhound isn't an AGE-2 Variant.
Old 2012-07-24, 06:28   Link #47
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
AGE FX do a ridiculous move that makes the funnel form a barrier like thing that spreads outwards
I don't see where the hate for the funnel barrier is coming from. One good look at the thing is all you need to tell it's nothing but the C-Funnels flying around the AGE-FX really fast. Considering how we've already seen the stabby things used in formation as shields all of a week ago, this is nothing new.
Old 2012-07-24, 14:19   Link #48
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

That's a poor man's GN/I - Field
Old 2012-07-24, 14:58   Link #49
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And it intimidated the hell out of Fram as well, so I'd say for a poor man's version, it's pretty effective.
Old 2012-07-25, 06:20   Link #50
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Kamille: "Girard Spriggan is a man's name, and I'm a man!"
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-25, 23:07   Link #51
janipani

Fram won't die zeheartto dies which turns Fram super crazy bitch that will god dammit destroy evertyhin... oh and yes... Kios actual sweatheard is going to be her despite hers fangirling zettoheartto.. not the babysitter.. she is just a deadweight which gundam likes to drag on in its series since Fa.. you know the thing that followed Camille around... I think she was nanning kids too

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 18:37   Link #52
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Fram won't die zeheartto dies which turns Fram super crazy bitch that will god dammit destroy evertyhin... oh and yes... Kios actual sweatheard is going to be her despite hers fangirling zettoheartto.. not the babysitter.. she is just a deadweight which gundam likes to drag on in its series since Fa.. you know the thing that followed Camille around... I think she was nanning kids too
English isnt your primary language is it..
Old 2012-07-27, 03:31   Link #53
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Why do people think Fram would fall for Kio? Isn't she much older than Kio?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 05:09   Link #54
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Why do people think Fram would fall for Kio? Isn't she much older than Kio?
After the whole Shanulua/Kio shebang, anything's possible.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 08:14   Link #55
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Sure, if five minutes of one trying her damndest to kill the other to protect her "master" and picking her enemy's peace offerings apart counts towards making an impossible crack pairing possible.
Old 2012-07-27, 12:38   Link #56
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
What does Shanalua have to do with anything?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-27, 19:35   Link #57
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

A fine episode. Seeing Asemu and Zeheart go at it again after all these years was pretty kickass. Girard Spriggan's MS looks boss as all hell. Shame it's on the Vagan side.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote