AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-09-23, 21:28   Link #141
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Is Sasuke even that strong? What was his last fight? Danzou?

I'm not sure if he has enough to stack up to Naruto.
I'm anticipating some sort of power-up from that scroll
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 04:38   Link #142
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Is Sasuke even that strong? What was his last fight? Danzou?

I'm not sure if he has enough to stack up to Naruto.
It's hard for me to see Madara as the final boss because he's just a relic of the past, and he's not even really alive. I feel like he just doesn't fit the theme of the story where the younger generation takes over the will of their ancestors. I'd rather see Hashirama somehow brought back to fight him, and I hope that Oro was talking about Hashirama as the one who knows everything, and the purpose of the scroll being to unseal him from the deathgod.

I've always had the impression that Naruto and Sasuke are traveling on the same path from opposite directions. Sasuke started out with everything, family, friends, talent, super-genes etc. while Naruto had none of these things. In the course of the story Sasuke gradually lost these things, while Naruto met his family, made friends, discovered his talents and it turns out he had his own super-genes. So my prediction is that their paths will overlap at the point where they both becomes sages, Naruto following the path of love and Sasuke following the path of hatred.

Spoiler for just a bunch of crack theories:
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 09:46   Link #143
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post

Spoiler for just a bunch of crack theories:
The ending is obvious. Naruto and Sasuke will finally have their fight but somehow their lips lock together again midway through. They then realise their love for each other and start making out. Skip forward a few years later and they have a kid who is the new hokage.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 10:51   Link #144
Destined_Fate

...Sakura wouldn't mind being a surrogate to Sasuke's love child I'm sure.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 16:20   Link #145
ShadowUchiha

A theory

Could it be that Madara knew that whoever he gave his Rinnegan to would eventually learn to summon the Gedo-Mazou; which it seems he is attached to, at which point in time he would commence the Talk-no-Jutsu and tell him the Moons Eye Plans?

Chapter 602 page 14.

This seems to "fill" the gap that is created by Madara entrusting his eyes to some "Random Uzimaki." How Obito fits into the entire picture may just be a bit of "luck" on Madara's part, which he uses not to "complete" his plan but to hasten it.

Last edited by ShadowUchiha; 2012-09-24 at 16:22. Reason: evidence
ShadowUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 05:55   Link #146
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowUchiha View Post
Could it be that Madara knew that whoever he gave his Rinnegan to would eventually learn to summon the Gedo-Mazou; which it seems he is attached to, at which point in time he would commence the Talk-no-Jutsu and tell him the Moons Eye Plans?

Chapter 602 page 14.

This seems to "fill" the gap that is created by Madara entrusting his eyes to some "Random Uzimaki." How Obito fits into the entire picture may just be a bit of "luck" on Madara's part, which he uses not to "complete" his plan but to hasten it.
Stop giving the author ideas. Kishi needs to dig himself out of this shit!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 07:07   Link #147
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
...Sakura wouldn't mind being a surrogate to Sasuke's love child I'm sure.
Probably won't need her. I assume they can devise a very real henge.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 14:11   Link #148
ShadowUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Stop giving the author ideas. Kishi needs to dig himself out of this shit!
Hahaha, right. Plus he still has the Zetsu card he can play however. It seems to me that Zetsu IS the first hokage though. Maybe just in some manipulated way. Kinda explains why Yamato powered up Zetsu(First hokage cells).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Sasuke can be the major plot driver now for Kishi. I mean he has several paths of plot direction:
1) Join Naruto versus Madara - so Madara is the last boss
2) Continue with hatred theme, so we get Naruto vs Sasuke finale
3) Don't forget about Orochimaru reborn,but he's less likely to become main villain as he's weak right now

My bet is on (2) as there was too much power ups for Naruto and Sasuke and if they don't fight it could be kinda anti-climatic.

But fighting on God levels - would that be even interesting, so maybe there won't be another friends battle.

And who else can be counted as a top class villain in Naruto besides Kabuto, Oro, Tobi and Madara?
My bet is on 2 until the last like, 3 chapters of the series, at which point Sasuke unlocks his Rinnegan eyes and gives them to Naruto just before his own death. Naruto becomes a true sage of six paths, like Nagato was. Naruto trades his life to do a sweet Rinne-Tensei to bring back everyone Madara and Sasuke killed.
Fin.

Reading through the Chapter again it seems that page 15, in the center, you can kinda of see the outline of Tobi's spiral one eye exposed mask. Maybe some foreshadowing? I'm guessing the entire body that "Tobi" uses is a Zetsu body, being manipulated by Tobi's sharingan. I think he will be able to "see" through the sharingan, just like the Rinnegan grants shared vision.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-09-25 at 14:15. Reason: triple post...
Old 2012-09-25, 17:18   Link #149
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:

Chapter 602 page 14.

i wonder if nagato was really random...i guess we will find out soon enough
Old 2012-09-25, 19:50   Link #150
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:

Chapter 602 page 14.

We watched Nagato summon the GM. Madara wasn't there.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 00:57   Link #151
james0246

Chapter 603 thread has been created. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 18:54   Link #152
ShadowUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Celebi View Post
We watched Nagato summon the GM. Madara wasn't there.
But we aren't told explicitly that it is the first time GM was summoned.
Old 2013-09-29, 10:19   Link #153
Kamal6191

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Madara giving Nagato his eyes. And them somehow expecting Nagato to revive him later on. When Nagato knew nothing of this. This is a plot hole. Madara didn't know Obito will show up in his hideout when he gave the eyes to Nagato.
Well you are forgetting about Zetsu, obviously Madara already had a plan with Zetsu watching over and if putting the idea of reviving Madara into Nagato's head if necessary hence why Zetsu is in the Akatski in the first place but since Obito came around he didn't need to use Zetsu.
Kamal6191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 11:15   Link #154
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal6191 View Post
Well you are forgetting about Zetsu, obviously Madara already had a plan with Zetsu watching over and if putting the idea of reviving Madara into Nagato's head if necessary hence why Zetsu is in the Akatski in the first place but since Obito came around he didn't need to use Zetsu.
Lol! We didn't have this info when this chapter was out.
And it was still bs. Since Obito and Zetsu meet Nagato for the first time when he was already grown up and in Akatsuki. For all Madara knew Nagato could have been killed in between.
Old 2013-09-30, 04:41   Link #155
Kamal6191

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Lol! We didn't have this info when this chapter was out.
And it was still bs. Since Obito and Zetsu meet Nagato for the first time when he was already grown up and in Akatsuki. For all Madara knew Nagato could have been killed in between.
Well since madara had zetsu before obito came around and since zetsu's stay underground they could have kept tabs on him and zetsu might have played roles beyond what we've been told so far

Last edited by Kamal6191; 2013-09-30 at 04:43. Reason: Grammar
Kamal6191 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion