AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-16, 19:09   Link #121
chaos_animagic

LOL... Only IO... can be the ultimate lady killer to get the extreme moe Tsumiki...

How I wish I have IO's skills... I want a Tsumiki too... (if only girls in real life can sprout cat ears too....)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 19:17   Link #122
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
or if you want more extreme cases of girls nosebleeding there's Karin (aka: chibi vampire)
Karin is great (chibi vampire the manga I prefer after reading though) though her nosebleeds are excessive XD Still a good watch if anyone is interested ^-^

Tsu is adorable~ ^^ Plus the stomach hit trying to give Io her valentine gift was priceless~

I also enjoy the little 4 komas at the end ^^ Tsu is just adorable in the first one "Chiiiii~~~~" >x> then "munch" ^^
Old 2012-04-16, 20:00   Link #123
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
...Tsu is adorable~ ^^ Plus the stomach hit trying to give Io her valentine gift was priceless~...
Thanks for reminding me. That was totally unexpected, and handled beautifully (i.e., didn't turn him off and lead to silly humor). Hilarious and touching at the same time.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 20:30   Link #124
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

10/10 for this series so far ^^ im looking forward to other characters appearing from now on
Old 2012-04-17, 09:31   Link #125
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 01

Just wanted to say that Tsumiki is so cute and cuddly, such a tiny girl with a massive ahoge on her head, it makes me want to lick that ahoge of hers, it's so animated and full of life

And that teacher is funny, when she threw that chalk and it curved, I instantly thought she's from that Society of Assasins in Wanted

And how about that Hime-chan, even she's cute and those nosebleeds sure take me back
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:44   Link #126
Imako
Known Cyberbully
*Fansubber

Tsumiki with lipstick just felt weird. But it's cool because Io has swag for DAYS.
Imako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:45   Link #127
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imako View Post
Tsumiki with lipstick just felt weird. But it's cool because Io has swag for DAYS.
Kinda reminds me of that Narukami Yu swag.
Old 2012-04-17, 23:58   Link #128
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Just wanted to say that Tsumiki is so cute and cuddly, such a tiny girl with a massive ahoge on her head, it makes me want to lick that ahoge of hers
Wait... Lick?

Won't Licking the ahoge make it wet, thus making it droop down and become regular hair?

BTW... talking about hair... makes me wonder what Tsumiki would look like with Pony Tails or Twin Tails...
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 11:37   Link #129
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 02

WHOOOOAAAH There she is! Miko-san! My Queen Mercelida, ah I can never forget that voice, the most soothing voice I've heard in recent years, she needs more roles

And how about that Tsumiki, that tiny girl has so much power, Io was definitely swept off his feet No wonder why she's good with fighting games

I found it cute her cat ears blushed too

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Wait... Lick?

Won't Licking the ahoge make it wet, thus making it droop down and become regular hair?

BTW... talking about hair... makes me wonder what Tsumiki would look like with Pony Tails or Twin Tails...
lol. It's so full of life, like it has a mind of its own. Maybe lick is a weird choice of words, it's more like, everytime I see that ahoge, I feel like a cat, wanting to paw at a ball of yarn

And yeah, she has a massive amount of hair for a girl her size. They really ought to have an episode where she cosplays and has different hairstyles, it'd be a crime to pass up an opportunity of moe-melting cuteness
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 13:05   Link #130
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Ok ... after watching ep 2 last night I was laughing so hard I literally went into a fit of coughing and crying and had to stop the video part way through (it was the frog filled choco scene that killed me).

This series is absolutely great thus far.
Old 2012-04-20, 10:32   Link #131
RiLando
sibatmen

Send a message via Yahoo to RiLando
tsumiki its looks like konata on lucky star =,=
RiLando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:10   Link #132
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
finally!!, it happens!!

"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:12   Link #133
Mura
Now or Never

When they meet is when the universe implodes.
Old 2012-04-20, 12:55   Link #134
Midonin
Last Engage

The Konata thing is superficial at best. She still reminds me far, far more of A Channel's Tooru.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 15:25   Link #135
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

There's a big difference though. Tsumiki is not a pervert
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 20:19   Link #136
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

First part was hilarious. Second part showed how cute Tsumiki was.
Old 2012-04-20, 20:20   Link #137
Mura
Now or Never

Tsumiki can't be human after what I just witnessed. Mayoi suffered in both segments.
Old 2012-04-20, 20:39   Link #138
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

As usual, moeness overload. I felt sorry for Mayoi again for the 3rd straight episode. She's always get beat up by Tsumiki Io showing again his lady killer moves making Hime and Tsumiki nosebleed.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 22:23   Link #139
Random Wanderer

Ok, it's probably sad that I didn't really realize until now that Tsumiki's ahoge disappears when her nekomimi show up.

Wait, did Mayoi just say "Zenryoku zenkai?" Has she been watching too much Nanoha?
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 22:44   Link #140
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Tsumiki is a martial artist? You know, being able to lift (and throw!) a snowball twice her size AND blast through a snowball with chi? I guess she learned well the arts of neko-ken.

Now if only she'd fall into a certain spring. Would love to see her as an actual cat and all lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, manga time kirara, seinen, slice of life