AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-13, 13:37   Link #261
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
Why didn't any of them even consider running for student council president themselves when the mc didn't show up and they were trying to find other solutions?
They must have not really wanted the job they were trying to push on the mc.
I mentioned this in a previous page. They're probably all assholes.

I really enjoyed this ep. We finally get some Satsuki (good gawd hnngggg) interaction, who seems like a pretty cool gu-..girl. I also loved that scene with both Bowjima and Chisato in bed and the one near the end when she got all embarrassed during the speech. That was pretty adorable.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 16:07   Link #262
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, exactly what is Chisato's problem with chocolate? I doubt she's allergic to it, but that she has some underlying psychological problem that prevents her from eating it. Maybe that dream sequence really happened and she can't eat the stuff anymore, because he seems to have forgotten the promise he made her back then?

And Oojima is a genuine chick magnet.
Old 2012-07-13, 16:32   Link #263
Silverwyrm

First ep she rides him, this time she gets in his bed and lets him grope her (obviously liking it if I may add, finally, mc doesn't get punched for it). This girl isn't gonna play tsundere with him it seems XD.

Seems to be some bigger underlying issue with the chocolate.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 17:24   Link #264
asdffdsa

For anyone who has played the VN, does this seem to be following Chisato's route? Out of all of the characters, I like her the best. Also, childhood friend rarely wins ;_; , please let this be an exception for once.
asdffdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 17:32   Link #265
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Why does dude only one that sees the propeller and the mask(guy)?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 17:38   Link #266
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
For anyone who has played the VN, does this seem to be following Chisato's route? Out of all of the characters, I like her the best. Also, childhood friend rarely wins ;_; , please let this be an exception for once.
Yes I like her too, she is similar but different from other childhood friend characters at the same time. I find her pretty refreshing.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 18:43   Link #267
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
To answer your question specifically would require game spoilers, and you'll have to go to the game thread to ask for that.

That said, I can say one thing about the game structure that isn't a spoiler (but I'll put it in spoiler tags just in case anyone wants to be extra safe).

Spoiler for VN Game Structure; comparison to Episodes 1 & 2:
If you had asked me to speculate beforehand based on the promo material for this show, I would have speculated that the anime producers are trying to sort of set-up a rivalry/triangle with Satsuki and Chisato. But that's not really based on the game or anything else, just the way they promoted it in on posters and the like. I'm not sure that I can really either prove or disprove that theory/supposition at this point. I think we'll need more episodes to see how things go.

Edit: Other than that, regarding the first two episodes in general, I like the way things flow from one thing to the other. Even though they're hurrying to introduce as many elements as possible, it feels fairly well-paced. And Yuuki, as a main character, has a fair bit of personality; you can see why they all voted for him at the end of the episode, since he has a lot more charisma than he realizes.
Old 2012-07-13, 18:46   Link #268
lansglenn

I love girls that teases and freely gives it. +1 for the childhood friend route.
Old 2012-07-13, 19:14   Link #269
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
She was, though. :0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post

But Satsuki is in the OP, right? Like 40 seconds after the OP starts, and she looked over to the trio near the end of it.
Hmm.. well I was half a sleep when I watched it so I wouldn't be surprised if missed her. Sounds like she was barely there anyway. [/pessimism]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Looks like someone ordered an extra large serving of 'Bumping into Bishoujos' this episode

At least Oojima showed some 'variety' in dealing with these traditional situations
Oojima being one of few harem leads who seemingly isn't completely obvious to attention he get from girls is why I like him better than others of his kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
Why didn't any of them even consider running for student council president themselves when the mc didn't show up and they were trying to find other solutions?
They must have not really wanted the job they were trying to push on the mc.
Considering how "serious business" the school politics are going by the first episode, I wouldn't want to either.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 19:53   Link #270
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

The pairing is strong in this one.
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 20:55   Link #271
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
The pairing is strong in this one.
Definitely, though there are threats of being attracted by the other girl, I bet our lead guy will not give up on his Chisato that easily. They're one of the best pairs this season.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 21:29   Link #272
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

He has a harem, but still goes out to look for more? You don't see that everyday.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 22:44   Link #273
00Coyote

Spoiler for Freaking huge, yet soo small gif:

This and the dream sequence were cute scenes.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 23:09   Link #274
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

Ugh, the professor character really gets on my nerves. I know her speech patterns are supposed to be cute, but on someone that old it's very annoying.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:18   Link #275
Kyuu
=^^=

OK. It took an image of a boob grabbing scene for me to even want to check this series out. Just sayin'...
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:43   Link #276
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
If you had asked me to speculate beforehand based on the promo material for this show, I would have speculated that the anime producers are trying to sort of set-up a rivalry/triangle with Satsuki and Chisato. But that's not really based on the game or anything else, just the way they promoted it in on posters and the like. I'm not sure that I can really either prove or disprove that theory/supposition at this point. I think we'll need more episodes to see how things go.
I agree
I like them to do a love triangle of chisato and satsuki well I vote for satsuki more cause sometime I don't like childhood friend character
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:42   Link #277
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I agree
I like them to do a love triangle of chisato and satsuki well I vote for satsuki more cause sometime I don't like childhood friend character
I wouldn't mind childhood friends, if most of them weren't so annoying and pushy. For some reason, they think that because they've known the guy for a long time, they automatically are first in line to marry him. Heaven forbid him dating another girl. And if the guy made a marriage promise back when he was 4, she'll hold onto that promise forever, because 4-year-olds can apparently make completely rational decisions.
Old 2012-07-14, 06:41   Link #278
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
I'm glad to see that someone made the dance their avatar, or at least just made it a GIF .

Such a cute episode. Chisato is really adorable, although I like Isara's design better. I'm kinda surprised they spent an entire episode to establish his motivation towards being a candidate, but I guess the character introductions were the underlying main point for this episode.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 07:24   Link #279
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Coyote View Post
Spoiler for Freaking huge, yet soo small gif:

This and the dream sequence were cute scenes.
b'awwwww~ x3
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 08:30   Link #280
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

I am now rewatching this episode for the Chisato.

;o
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, seinen