Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2014-11-14, 02:49   Link #1
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Lightbulb Frostkeeper`s Fanfiction Gallery

Hello there, I`m Chevalier and I write fanfiction in fanfiction.net under the pen name Frostkeeper.

This thread here display all my fanfics published in fanfiction.net and Deviantart.

1. Naruto Namikaze : The Wind Storm(Naruto)
Summary: Naruto knew his heritage the whole time when he was trained by his god father away from the village. Upon returning to the Konoha, he created the mask to keep low profile and to be used in a long term classified mission. During the night after graduation, he suddenly reveals his true self. How much life will change when being his true self?

2. The Uzukage(Naruto)
Summary: The Sandaime lives up to his reputation by being one step ahead to corrupt council. Aware that the Will of Fire of Konoha will die after his death, he picked a group of shinobi to take part of the classified mission. When the Uchiha Retrieval mission became successful, Naruto receive life imprisonment for that and everything changes. Unknown to the council, it begin

3.Yellow Fox(Naruto)
Summary : After being saved from near death at the hands of resurrected Madara, Naruto and the remnants of Allied Forces travel back to the past to alter the future. With them back in the time, lives living Ninja World will change.

4.Heir of Uzumaki-Senju(Naruto)
Summary: During a nasty ambush that nearly kills Naruto, Kurama sent the young jinchuuriki 120 years into the past where he met his mother s clan when they were in their glory . See what will be the consequences of those actions are when Naruto returns to the present. Very strong Naruto but not godlike.

I will be expanding more story areas soon. I am also currently accepting requests.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 11:07   Link #2
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

UPDATES :

Heir of Uzumaki-Senju(Naruto)
- Chapter 2 now available

New fanfic added:

Change of Path(World of Tanks)
Synopsis : Every part of my life changes after those events last year. What makes it weird is I recall what happened that time and the reason why those events triggered. At present that is what I signed up for contract and got new path waiting.
Old 2014-11-30, 11:09   Link #3
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

I am still accepting any requests. Feel free to request me

Tags
deviantart.com, fan art, fanfiction.net, frostkeeper