AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-06-12, 08:54   Link #3761
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Jun is all the healing you ever need

Well, he's got Bandages.

I feel so tempted to turn the RM crew into War3 Heroes, but it's just not the same without custom models... *hint hint*
Old 2006-06-12, 10:08   Link #3762
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame
Nope, that's it. Rozen Maiden runs in Comic Birz, which is a seinen magazine.

Seinen = young man.
but ¿what you wanna mean? ¿tha Rozen Maiden is a shonen of the same kind that dragon ball, naruto, yu-yu hakusho, bleach, one piece?

come on, RM dont has a story that can be consider shonen or seinen

i dont see the story can be dirigite to men
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 10:10   Link #3763
Flo
The Necessary Evil

No happy ending for Suigintou in today's Junk June. (Not in a very happy mood with Aussie vs Japan WC06 match)
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 10:13   Link #3764
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis
She had a soulstone XD

But in all honesty, Kira would probably take out the other RMs, leaving Shinku to beat her herself, with Jun's help of course - this wouldn't happen on "fan-based" terms, but I feel it would be a likely outcome, with natural bias towards our main characters. (mine edit: you mean character)

Maybe some of my own bias too
Haha I hear you.. but thats the thing I'm sick of (hence I agree with "not fan-based terms"), I'm honestly sick of seeing Shinku take the limelight and always going on to the last fight by herself. I mean, we've already seen that TWICE... take a break peach-pit! Lets go for formations this time!

(Once again, I'd like to stress we're assuming an S3 will be here. Or is it just me? Watever.)

Michael, your turn to come online and chat with me I just got S.T.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-06-12 at 10:30.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 10:23   Link #3765
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Nah, this time it's going to be Kanaria who's saving the day ... OMG I'm going to LOL when that happens.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 10:32   Link #3766
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Nooo! There has to be a doll-raid against Kirakishou! Make it Suigintou and Shinku tankers, Kanaria nuke, Suiseiseki snare and Jun healer + legions of broken dolls and stuff toys to form a 40-man/doll-raid against Kirakishou!

And Kirakishou raid must have 3 phases! Just like fighting Nefarian!!!

Then she must drop Epics when she dies!

And the raid must use DKP for Epics! Lol!

Sorry, too much WoW.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 10:51   Link #3767
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Nooo! There has to be a doll-raid against Kirakishou! Make it Suigintou and Shinku tankers, Kanaria nuke, Suiseiseki snare and Jun healer + legions of broken dolls and stuff toys to form a 40-man/doll-raid against Kirakishou!
Well thats basically what I want (tho in different terms ) I want them to end the battle together.. is that too much to wish for? Somehow I think it is.

Ah.. June's still young. Anymore Junk?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 15:04   Link #3768
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Hello again everyone!

Just read 30 pages I think, head about to explode....

Alu - Glad to read your eloquent posts as always and that had to be one of the longest single forum posts I have read yet. Sniffle and I missed my chance to argue with Noozu ( <- sorry can't remember your name).

abang brother - Woo hoo glad to see someone else flying the Hina flag, and personally I still have not gotten over her death... *cry*

I had so many comments I wanted to make, but it would have much sense at all since I'm so behind you all!

Were the rumour about S3 confirmed? I might have missed someones post on it

As for Hina's role, I think she would be interupt, her crying, crayon, car attacks might not be all that damaging, but they sure would be distracting
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 21:12   Link #3769
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Well thats basically what I want (tho in different terms ) I want them to end the battle together.. is that too much to wish for? Somehow I think it is.
I'd be fine with that, as long as it's not a DBZ "Combine our attacks all at once moment".

It ought to be a more memorable moment, perhaps some interaction between Alice and Kira, (Yes, without Kira's Roza Mystica), would be nice.

EDIT: (Or WITH Kira's RM in some way?)
Old 2006-06-12, 22:20   Link #3770
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I propose this for Kira raid!

Phase 1: Kira launches vines here and there to entangle the raiding doll/stuff toy/junk and kiss them to kill them. No standing close to Kirakishou. Kiting is the way!

Phase 2: Kirakishou goes all out, launching her AOE over and over again, and slaming/impaling/slashing anything that gets too close viciously. Gin and Shinku has to bear the brunt of attacks while the others throw their DPS.

Phase 3: Kirakishou summons her minions, as she continues to be weakened. Battle continues on. This is final phase!
Old 2006-06-12, 23:09   Link #3771
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

hey, somebody know if there will be another videogame of Rozen Maiden?

for Nintendo DS o PSP? who´s know?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 23:18   Link #3772
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Or what if the Rozen Mystical is actually Alice's body parts. 1 Head, 1 Torso, 1 Hip, 2 Arms, 2 Legs.

Many many years ago Rozen had a daugther named Alice, then some shit happen and Rozen become psycho and killed Alice then slice her up into 7 parts. Then relized what disgusting and horrible thing he did and a plan to revive Alice is set in motion, thus creating the dolls, and use alchemy shit to turn Alice's body parts into rozen mysticals and put it into the dolls.
Rosa mysticae for building up/revive back Alice? What will happen to those motionless dolls? Hmm, I think Jum-kun wil make something like getting them altogether in making a new superb combination doll. You all still remember Transformers series right? Like that Decepticon construction bots where they merging up to make a new and big plus powerful bot. It's like a final battle between King Kong and Godzilla!
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 23:46   Link #3773
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
I propose this for Kira raid!

Phase 1: Kira launches vines here and there to entangle the raiding doll/stuff toy/junk and kiss them to kill them. No standing close to Kirakishou. Kiting is the way!

Phase 2: Kirakishou goes all out, launching her AOE over and over again, and slaming/impaling/slashing anything that gets too close viciously. Gin and Shinku has to bear the brunt of attacks while the others throw their DPS.

Phase 3: Kirakishou summons her minions, as she continues to be weakened. Battle continues on. This is final phase!
Suisekiseki is the Living Bomb!

"Healsu ~desu!"

Last edited by Zenemis; 2006-06-13 at 04:06.
Zenemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 04:29   Link #3774
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Wow, i may say Kirakisou's power is powerfull than any of the RM?

@grey_moon =Hina's flag will always up by me! ~ I oso crying when i saw Hina died!
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 06:03   Link #3775
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
Wow, i may say Kirakisou's power is powerfull than any of the RM?

@grey_moon =Hina's flag will always up by me! ~ I oso crying when i saw Hina died!
Cry baby.

Seriously, I never really crying when watching sad movies/series/any shits.
Old 2006-06-13, 06:16   Link #3776
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
Cry baby.

I cried like a little girl the first time I watched that scene, and even after my nth time of watching it I still get choked up watching it.

The only thing that did worry me was I felt a twinge of saddness when I went to the Gormet Burger Bar thinking Hina would like this....

Quote:
Rosa mysticae for building up/revive back Alice? What will happen to those motionless dolls?
I think we have all touched on what we think the Rosa Mystica are, I'm not too sure if I have posted my idea of what I think of them....

I think they are modified souls... As explained in the Clown/Pooh dismemberment episode all dolls have a soul, but the souls don't normally allow them to move or do anything else in our reality. There is an oriental superstition about leaving a doll untouched for 99 years and it comes alive *shudder*, I don't remember the details of these things too well

What makes the Rosa Mystica special is that they mini cracks in our reality... Like portable n-fields. This would explain why the maidens feel soft and can eat etc, because they are not just being animated, but they warping our reality and becoming something that is alive when they should'nt be so.

Oh to the ppl who say that Bara acts like she isn't alive, for me the last episode where she is breaking apart, the interaction between her and Enju says to me otherwise

Last edited by grey_moon; 2006-06-13 at 06:35.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 06:21   Link #3777
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Quote:
Cry baby.

Because you're a big shit.

grey_moon lol~ i oso like that .. cry when saw that scene
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 06:24   Link #3778
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Yes, the Hinaichigo's death scene is sad, but to be truthful, I didn't shed a single tear. It just kinda ruins my day, and my appetite.

Oh, and got myself trashed four times in a row in open PVP.
Old 2006-06-13, 06:43   Link #3779
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

lol you guys are deep shits with sad movies. Maybe because I always have something with sad stuffs and emo, that part doesn't really make me cry. Of course it's sad. Just not sad enough to me I think.
Old 2006-06-13, 06:55   Link #3780
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Last time I cried watching a movie was in Troy when Ajax died. NOOOOOO AJAAXXXX...

Saikano came close, but no cookie D:

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural