AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-19, 10:34   Link #1
Sizaki

10 nen goshi no HikiNiito o Yamete Gaishutsushitara Jitaku goto Isekai ni Ten段shitet

Spoiler for cover illustration:

Spoiler for color illustration:

When I was going out from my house to stop become a Hiki-NEET after 10 years I was transported to another world
10 nen goshi no HikiNiito o Yamete Gaishutsushitara Jitaku goto Isekai ni Ten’ishiteta
10年ごしの引きニートを辞めて外出したら自宅ごと異世界に転移してた
Raw: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7594ct/
Author: 坂東太郎 - Bandou Tarou
Illustrator: 紅緒 - Benio

Description
Quote:
Houjou Yuuji, 30 years old, jobless, hikkomori for 10 years. Using his parents’ death as the impetus, he decides to rid himself of his hikkomori life and leaves the house. What awaited him, however, was a different world that he was not used to, creatures strutting about that he didn’t recognize.

This is the story of a man transported to the another world, as he lives in relative peace with his beloved dog Kotarou – his house, with electricity, water, gas, and the internet somehow still connected.

One day while exploring the forest near his house he finds a girl named Alice, and becomes her guardian. Thus, 4 years after he is transported to this world, Yuuji resolves to venture into his first town.
NU: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/1...i-tenishiteta/
Translation site: http://yukkuri-literature-service.bl...e-to-stop.html

Spoiler for FAQ:

Last edited by Sizaki; 2016-11-19 at 10:46.
Sizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 10:54   Link #2
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

This is one of those cases where the published version is so expanded, that it should be more or less considered a completely different work. In the web version, the MC is an old man and gets transported to isekai only alone with yuusha kotarou ( ); so, he has the usual stuff of loners MCs.

In the LN, he is of high school age, and he also gets transported along his female cousin Yoko (who visits him dayly to cook and check on him, and they do seem to have a somewhat normal family relationship). She does kyuudou which is of course an amazing fetsih fuel ♥♥♥

Also, some of the plotlines were altered (he meets the Alice when she is being kidnaped by goblins).
Old 2016-11-19, 10:58   Link #3
Sizaki

I've heard of it. It makes you want a translation for the Light Novel doesn't it?

Last edited by Sizaki; 2016-11-19 at 12:21.
Sizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 13:01   Link #4
Kaito Yamakage

Just avoid the WN, 2 million characters and not a single one of romance...

I enjoyed a lot of this at the start, but as it kept going and romance got further and further I just started skimming it, and then dropped it entirely. This is one of those ones where you take a person then completely deprive them of a part of their humanity and then try to act like they're still a normal person, it just feels awkard to me.

Who needs romance when you have Kotarou? All a man truly needs is his bitch I guess.
Old 2016-11-19, 17:30   Link #5
travelingbum

since the LN has him as a high schooler....... makes me wonder wtf happened to his little sister.

was she removed.... are their parents alive.... etc..... lol
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-19, 17:48   Link #6
Kaito Yamakage

Shes with her parents on an eternal trip overseas like the average manga. The big overseas trip in the sky...

Tags
adventure, fantasy, loli, romance, transported