Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hmmm, maybe 18% to 22%...
Old 2017-10-01, 23:47   Link #42
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
actually afar i remember no, he never told it in anime, it was manga only,it was f ressurection or it was god battle where we had a scene of goku kissing chichi.
Yes, he did said that.

https://youtu.be/8Mk2VsysVzo?t=34s

Goku is a crappy father and husband.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 00:19   Link #43
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

If someone making a doujin similar to Yamcha's doujin .. A Pervert dude and fan of Dragon Ball reincarnated to Goku...
Old 2017-10-02, 00:54   Link #44
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Yes, he did said that.

https://youtu.be/8Mk2VsysVzo?t=34s

Goku is a crappy father and husband.
wow i didn't recall that time to watch agaim :P, but to be fair he didin't told which he never kissed straitgh foward as he did in the manga, he just didn't understand what trunks was doing on there and don't connected it as a "kiss", but i still recall seeying goku kissing chichi or it was on frieza ressurection or it was on battle of gods or it was earlly on the anime.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-10-02 at 01:14.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 09:01   Link #45
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ruki: Actually, close to the end of the fight, Beerus said Goku made him use almost all of his power. And Whis said Beerus had used more power than he ever had in his life, to the point where he was completely exhausted afterwards. Though that exhaustion could've also been faked since Beerus was revealed to only have been pretending to sleep. He spared the Earth on purpose because he felt that it'd be a pity to destroy a planet that can change Saiyans so much (plus it has great food). So I'm confused about whether I should believe Whis or not.

Three things I want to ask, though:
1. What should I think of the episode where Hercule lied to the people of Earth that he's the one who fought the God of Destruction (and even said that he defeated him, which even Goku couldn't do)? I feel like completely treating that episode as if it didn't happen because it really felt like filler.
2. In Resurrection F, it was shown that Pan (Gohan and Videl's daughter) had become a Super Saiyan when the Saiyans gave their power to Goku to make him a Super Saiyan God. But did that also happen in the anime? Did Pan become a Super Saiyan before she was even born according to the anime?
3. What's the Genki Sword?

I'm waiting for when Goku also starts training with Whis. Right now it seems like there's some comedy on Earth while Vegeta's training with Whis on Beerus's planet.
Old 2017-10-02, 09:22   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

1. The anime has lots of little fillers like this. They don't really matter much but they sometimes can be entertaining.
2. Videl/Pan turned Super Saiyan during the ritual in the anime as well IIRC. Not sure. But I do know that happened in BoG, not RoF.
3. Trunks' sword powered up by a genkidama.
Old 2017-10-02, 10:27   Link #47
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@DragonOsman
Yeah at first when I saw that fight... I thought Beerus finally use full power... But...Toriyama-sensei said, Beerus could defeat Goku easily if he want... He's not even using full power and he dragged things out to get Goku to show his power...
Old 2017-10-02, 10:45   Link #48
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So how much power does he actually need to cancel/nullify ki blasts? Just a quarter or less? And where did Toriyama say that? An interview?

@Kanon: It happened in Battle of the Gods, but was revealed in Revival of F, right? Because we didn't find out until the latter one that it happened, IIRC. And Videl isn't even a Saiyan, so she can't turn Super Saiyan. There was no change in her. It should just be Pan.

About the Genki Sword: That seems amazing, but also kind of ridiculous at the same time. Did Future Trunks's sword somehow absorb the energy from a Genki Dama?
Old 2017-10-02, 11:19   Link #49
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

He stated that if SSG Goku is 5, Beerus would be 10 to 12... Whis is 15...
Old 2017-10-02, 11:21   Link #50
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So how much power does he actually need to cancel/nullify ki blasts? Just a quarter or less? And where did Toriyama say that? An interview?
Unrelated but:

Quote:
In an interview, Akira Toriyama states the power differences between the Battle of Gods characters. Super Saiyan God Goku is about a "6", Beerus a "10", and Whis about a "15".[6]
Old 2017-10-02, 11:24   Link #51
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

@Kanon: It happened in Battle of the Gods, but was revealed in Revival of F, right? Because we didn't find out until the latter one that it happened, IIRC. And Videl isn't even a Saiyan, so she can't turn Super Saiyan. There was no change in her. It should just be Pan.

About the Genki Sword: That seems amazing, but also kind of ridiculous at the same time. Did Future Trunks's sword somehow absorb the energy from a Genki Dama?
Even in the latest anime episode, Goku and Vegeta cannot even scratch Beerus and Whis. This shows you how ridiculous was Beerus's power level.

Future Trunks became something like Hero of the Dragon Quest that wielding holy sword, which is kinda NEAT in my opinion.
Old 2017-10-02, 11:25   Link #52
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Thanks Tong
Old 2017-10-02, 17:49   Link #53
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So does it seem like Gohan in Super Saiyan White form will also happen in the manga? What part of the story is it happening in the anime in?

I'm hoping that Goku, Vegeta and Gohan will reach Beerus's level at some point, even if it seems unlikely right now.

By the way, about the "dark side" that Goku has to him. Isn't it more accurate to say it's just a love for battle? I mean, after all, all of the "questionable" things he's done can just be chalked up to coming from his desire to fight strong guys. And some of it even helped in the long run, although he may not have thought of that at the time. But his heart and soul are still good. The Supreme Kai also said so (in the manga as well), when they first met. That Goku's soul is good, like he good.

Edit: I just started watching Episode 17. I don't think Pan's a Super Saiyan from birth in the anime, by the way. Her hair isn't blonde.

Edit2: And here's Chi-Chi being Chi-Chi again. She trained Goten, didn't she? What's she going to do if Pan wants to become a martial artist, or if Videl wants her to be one (or maybe she'll let her keep up with girly stuff while also letting her train, if she wants). I want to see her become a Super Saiyan, so I really hope Chi-Chi doesn't hold her back completely.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-10-02 at 18:51.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 18:51   Link #54
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Even with Complete Super Saiyan Blue... They still not reach him..
Old 2017-10-02, 19:00   Link #55
GDB

Quote:
So does it seem like Gohan in Super Saiyan White form will also happen in the manga? What part of the story is it happening in the anime in?
That's... not a thing.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 20:01   Link #56
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Super Saiyan White is not happening. Toriyama just said back in 2015 that SSB was originally supposed to be white, but it would clash with a future antagonist's hair, so he changed it to blue. That villain was probably Zamasu.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-03, 05:50   Link #57
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Doesn't Gohan say he wants to surpass his father? And he'll get a God form of his own by infusing Mystic into it? I was talking about that.

@Ruki: Goku and Vegeta said they want to reach Beerus's level by training under Whis. It might happen eventually, no? Even if it didn't happen with Super Saiyan Blue, it could still happen at some point.
Old 2017-10-03, 05:54   Link #58
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Doesn't Gohan say he wants to surpass his father? And he'll get a God form of his own by infusing Mystic into it? I was talking about that.

@Ruki: Goku and Vegeta said they want to reach Beerus's level by training under Whis. It might happen eventually, no? Even if it didn't happen with Super Saiyan Blue, it could still happen at some point.
Gohan did said that he will surpass his father but so far he is not a God. Only Mystic.

Also you don't need to be God to beat another God. Apparently some mortal from other Universe somewhat managed to beat Beerus according to Whis in the anime.
Old 2017-10-03, 06:09   Link #59
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Gohan could still get a God form with the power of Mystic infused into it, right?

That sounds like BS to me, since only a God sense another God's ki anyway. But if it's in the anime, I guess I'll have to accept it? I don't like it, though.
Old 2017-10-03, 06:30   Link #60
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Gohan could still get a God form with the power of Mystic infused into it, right?

That sounds like BS to me, since only a God sense another God's ki anyway. But if it's in the anime, I guess I'll have to accept it? I don't like it, though.
Yeah, only god can sense god's ki but doesn't mean that they are immune to non-god ki attacks.

Tags
donkan mc