AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-01, 18:39   Link #3501
XFire
150% done

Something I noticed about Erica is that she isn't nearly as bad as I originally thought. At first, from spoilers and then vol 1-2, she'd come off as a total jerk. As funny and interesting as her character was, she seemed to be manipulating Godou throughout the story.

However, starting with vol 3, and how bad Melquart and Verethragna broke her, followed by Godou bringing her back, you began to see why she acts like she does.

Finally, starting in vol 4, specifically the end, her ability to control Godou begins to break. Her yandere-like action when she finds out about Lili is strangely refreshing. And Godou's admittedly horrible "date" fiasco had me on her side for once. Combined with the completely adorable dere-dere scene during and following Youth form, I actually started to like her again.

I said before she's last on my list of the girls, but that's less because of any fault on her part and more about the others. Ena is a troll (automatic win, she's like a mature Est), Yuri is a Yamato Nadeshiko (and she told her orginazation she chose Godou over the world) and Lili is hilarious (comically serious characters are awesome).
Old 2012-09-01, 22:39   Link #3502
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I said before she's last on my list of the girls, but that's less because of any fault on her part and more about the others. Ena is a troll (automatic win, she's like a mature Est), Yuri is a Yamato Nadeshiko (and she told her orginazation she chose Godou over the world) and Lili is hilarious (comically serious characters are awesome).
That is why she no1 on my list.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 22:48   Link #3503
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Lili is my favorite girl Though I agree that I want Godou to end up with Erica in the end because of her loyalty to Godou.. but as a [King], he should've gone to harem route and enjoy his life with his girls.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:28   Link #3504
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Lili is my favorite girl Though I agree that I want Godou to end up with Erica in the end because of her loyalty to Godou.. but as a [King], he should've gone to harem route and enjoy his life with his girls.
....At what point exactly did you think there was any possibility besides Harem end?
Old 2012-09-01, 23:42   Link #3505
mangafreak7793

What he said.
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 00:09   Link #3506
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

One of the greatest things about this series for myself at least,is that I do not have a favorite girl--I loved all four girls equally. Unlike most other series, the physical appearance of each girl was equally attractive and that everyone had their own distinctive quality that was unmatched in the other.I'd have to say that campione is the only series I have read which gave me such an impact--even DxD failed in this respect.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 01:59   Link #3507
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

umm someone said Circe huh ? ..
every time i read that name im reminded of this xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57zFkL9GSZA
Old 2012-09-02, 02:06   Link #3508
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
umm someone said Circe huh ? ..
every time i read that name im reminded of this xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57zFkL9GSZA
Not surprising, given that this particular goddess loves heroes in the classical fashion. One thing that curious me though, it's why would a greek goddess turn up in the far east without special cause like Athena.
Old 2012-09-02, 02:49   Link #3509
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Not surprising, given that this particular goddess loves heroes in the classical fashion. One thing that curious me though, it's why would a greek goddess turn up in the far east without special cause like Athena.
She probably stalks him all the way there.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 03:33   Link #3510
whitecloud

yandere circe versus yandere yuri and ena...this will not end well for godou..school days anyone?
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 03:42   Link #3511
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

why do you put that image on our heads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SSS i wont be able to sleepppppppppp NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
Old 2012-09-02, 03:58   Link #3512
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Have it already been confirm that the new goddess that is going to appear is Circe ?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 04:51   Link #3513
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Either way ,I hope Circe does not get k.oed like other deities. I want her to be a reoccurring character like Athena.
Old 2012-09-02, 05:06   Link #3514
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
....At what point exactly did you think there was any possibility besides Harem end?
..You got a point there.

Still, look at his grandfather! Even someone like him actually ends up with one girl at the end too!

Old 2012-09-02, 05:25   Link #3515
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
..You got a point there.

Still, look at his grandfather! Even someone like him actually ends up with one girl at the end too!
There's a distinction--Godou is a King, whilst his grandfather was just a scholar. Distinction #2--Grandma Kusanagi was implicitly extremely good at controlling her husband from contact with other women.
Old 2012-09-02, 07:01   Link #3516
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh I know I know, I didn't mean to be a devil advocate there when mentioning that he'll ends up with no harem end. I was just agreeing about someone's post that mentioned he'll end up with Erica..

It's just... if there's a what-if scenario when Godou ends up choosing one of the girls, I just hope that it'll be Erica.

Old 2012-09-02, 07:04   Link #3517
kazzuya13

By the way I just read the translation of Campione SS 5. How come it seems that the girls(Erica, Yuri, Liliana, Ena) are all living with Godou?
Can anyone please answer my question.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 07:07   Link #3518
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way I just read the translation of Campione SS 5. How come it seems that the girls(Erica, Yuri, Liliana, Ena) are all living with Godou?
Can anyone please answer my question.
You mean the one where they are all meidos? It's because it's a dream--apparently also a premonition of the future.

Quote:
Oh I know I know, I didn't mean to be a devil advocate there when mentioning that he'll ends up with no harem end. I was just agreeing about someone's post that mentioned he'll end up with Erica..

It's just... if there's a what-if scenario when Godou ends up choosing one of the girls, I just hope that it'll be Erica.
He wouldn't have to choose only one girl. Erica has already given him permission to form a harem. As for Ena, she's opening advocating for more people in the harem(e.g. Hikari).
Old 2012-09-02, 07:27   Link #3519
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
You mean the one where they are all meidos? It's because it's a dream--apparently also a premonition of the future.
No it was the event before New year.
Have you read SS5 yet?
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 08:09   Link #3520
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
He wouldn't have to choose only one girl. Erica has already given him permission to form a harem. As for Ena, she's opening advocating for more people in the harem(e.g. Hikari).
Oh it's likely won't happen alright. That's why I said 'what-if scenario' where Godou wants to choose one of the girls instead of choosing all of them.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem