AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-01, 10:00   Link #1981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

That's a hell lot of equipment. Whatever happened to Equalizer-vs-Core Rejection?
Spoiler for The argument:

ByakuShiki has different powerset to begin with. It has Hanger system to compensate the lack of empty slot bus. And it's not perfect compensation either. Ichika must take it from other I.S., most of the time, it's KuroGane's weapon.

Sword Module system also designed to compensate even further, and Ichika is not skilled enough to bring them all at once as far as chapter 8 (only able to bring out Yukihira Sanshiki).

It's more like Chekov's Armory, Ichika has those weapon all along, but those will come handy later.

I'm afraid nobody will realize it, and I was right.

And I think it' the rigth time to announce....

100 PAGES GET!
Old 2011-10-01, 10:03   Link #1982
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Box: For someone that's competing with me for Tatenashi, shouldn't you also participate in making a TatenashiXIchika oneshot?

@Zero: Congratulations. Here's an IS core from Tabane. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:14   Link #1983
Eratas123

I gave a reply to your message about Tatenashi in the previous page, please read it and give me your thoughts.

btw, do you mind if I copy the purple prose you posted about Ichika?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 10:19   Link #1984
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I gave a reply to your message about Tatenashi in the previous page, please read it and give me your thoughts.

Yea, I read it. Although, I think Irish would actually snap HARSHLY at Tatenashi, which at least might serve as a minor wake up call for the prez that there is more to Irish than what meets the eye.

Old 2011-10-01, 10:20   Link #1985
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Why not? I'm flattered (although still embarrassed) if you use that one.

It was my thought when I put myself in CHAR's position in the locker room, I'm gonna use it as well during Char's POV later in chapter 9 (adding more HoYay, as if the Canon level not enough....).

As for Tatenashi, I fixed my argument as well. Both parties are at fault, and while Irish has too much pride and anger issues to apologize himself, he might open up a little when Tatenashi honestly apologized and trying to make up with him. D''aww moment ensues!
Old 2011-10-01, 10:32   Link #1986
Eratas123

@ZeroXSEED and Blitz- Irish never explodes in anger, his emotional capacity has been numbed ever since his time at the camp and witnessing the only person who took care of him die because of his mistake, this is why he rarely ever screams in dialogue.

Irish and Tatenashi will work better once she apologizes to him and he starts opening up to her, of course I can't let the daww~ moment last forever so I'll have Tatenashi try hug him or something while a member of the newspaper club happens to pass by and snap a photo

One more thing. The reason Irish was able to stand Tatenashi's antics for so long was because she reminded him of Allen (his surrogate brother at the camp) due to their energetic and positive personalities. Irish may be trying to numb himself but he's still a person just entering young adulthood so he does let himself crack every so often.

Do you guys think I should give him a real name? Referring to him as a nationality is getting odd since I'm giving him more and more personality and flaws.
Old 2011-10-01, 10:48   Link #1987
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Do you guys think I should give him a real name? Referring to him as a nationality is getting odd since I'm giving him more and more personality and flaws.
Make it the VILLAINS call him by real name, that would be very-very dramatic.
Old 2011-10-01, 10:50   Link #1988
blitz1/2

Quote:
@ZeroXSEED and Blitz- Irish never explodes in anger, his emotional capacity has been numbed ever since his time at the camp and witnessing the only person who took care of him die because of his mistake, this is why he rarely ever screams in dialogue.

Irish and Tatenashi will work better once she apologizes to him and he starts opening up to her, of course I can't let the daww~ moment last forever so I'll have Tatenashi try hug him or something while a member of the newspaper club happens to pass by and snap a photo

One more thing. The reason Irish was able to stand Tatenashi's antics for so long was because she reminded him of Allen (his surrogate brother at the camp) due to their energetic and positive personalities. Irish may be trying to numb himself but he's still a person just entering young adulthood so he does let himself crack every so often.

He doesn't have to scream, he just has to have a very harsh tone, that's UNLIKE his usual self. Much like how you would sense a yandere, that black aura and change in atmosphere while the girl is still smiling, but you SENSE that something's different.

Old 2011-10-01, 10:51   Link #1989
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Random idea for a male OC (tell me what do you think, might add him into the fanfic if all went well.):

"People seek power of IS, yet not for the sake of protecting other but for the sake of self-satisfaction. Not for the sake of obtaining their dreams but to fulfill their dark desire. As for me, I just want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes and hopefully, that hole is a wormhole that will send us into the last frontier: the space."

A young brilliant but lazy genius with a fishing rod, camping at ISA. A engineer of CASaIO, with a machine that boost IS ability.

His purpose at ISA is unknown....

Spoiler for "for additional information:
Old 2011-10-01, 10:58   Link #1990
Eratas123

I thought of a girlyass name for him though I thought of the name Yuriko since Yuri=lily and ko=small/child which translates to small flower or lily child. It's to symbolize his somewhat "budding" nature since he'll receive a lot of character development and "grow" like a flower does. Oh! and the others will make fun of him since it can also translate to noble girl

BTW, the fact that he has a Japanese name doesn't mean he's of Japanese nationality, his mom is but his dad's nationality is unknown so he's a half breed or whatever you call it.

What do you think? Too much?

@Blitz- He does tend to speak in a harsh tone as shown in the earlier drafts where he remarks that he's Tatenashi's partner and not her friend and cursing out at her when she forced him into drag, she just didn't take it seriously at that point. Maybe I can just have him say something surprising like "I trusted you" or let him drop a single tear so she knows she's gone too far.
Old 2011-10-01, 11:04   Link #1991
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Random idea for a male OC (tell me what do you think, might add him into the fanfic if all went well.):

"People seek power of IS, yet not for the sake of protecting other but for the sake of self-satisfaction. Not for the sake of obtaining their dreams but to fulfill their dark desire. As for me, I just want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes and hopefully, that hole is a wormhole that will send us into the last frontier: the space."

A young brilliant but lazy genius with a fishing rod, camping at ISA. A engineer of CASaIO, with a machine that boost IS ability.

Spoiler for for additional information:
Can I use him as well?

Y'now, as replacement for Aeolia Schenberg cameo which doesn't pass.

Spoiler for Additional idea:

How was that.

EDIT: Going too sleep, I'm out for 9 hours!
Old 2011-10-01, 11:10   Link #1992
Eratas123

Quote:

Spoiler for "for additional information:
Interesting Idea for an OC, rarely anyone ever makes main male characters who act as support in battle rather than frontline fighter themselves. He sounds like a bunny ears lawyer just like Tabane
Old 2011-10-01, 11:25   Link #1993
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Actually he is younger than Chifuyu (Hence the young genius part).... older than Houki though.

Spoiler for :

Quote:
Interesting Idea for an OC, rarely anyone ever makes main male characters who act as support in battle rather than frontline fighter themselves. He sounds like a bunny ears lawyer just like Tabane
Everybody in CASaIO IS development act something like this (Big Ham is somewhat common....), he is just somebody who got influenced by them.
Old 2011-10-01, 11:33   Link #1994
Eratas123

Quote:
Actually he is younger than Chifuyu (Hence the young genius part).... older than Houki though.

Spoiler for :
All of our OC's tend to be gifted or advanced for their age MeisterBabylon's is a 14 year old who fights terrorists, Darkjak's are 17 year old mercenaries, EthernalRain's is a 17 year old combat engineer, while mine is a 14 year old terrorist. Wavehawk's is an old man though The world of Infinite Stratos must be WAY darker than what we see considering all the young experts and debates that happen in this thread
Old 2011-10-01, 12:06   Link #1995
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Pyxis is around 19 to 20 and reason for his skill is somewhat justified as somebody who really put everything he got into a single dream. He is the just the result of Hard-work + talent.

Trivial: I named the character Pyxis for many reasons just in case you didn't know.
Old 2011-10-01, 12:13   Link #1996
Eratas123

Quote:
Pyxis is around 19 to 20 and reason for his skill is somewhat justified as somebody who really put everything he got into a single dream. He is the just the result of Hard-work + talent.

Trivial: I named the character Pyxis for many reasons just in case you didn't know.
All I know about pyxis is that it's a constellation in astronomy, is that why you named him that?

19-20 is still pretty young all of us justify our OC's capabilities and give them flaws in their specialties, it's what stops them from being mary sues

Can you also please tell me more info on Talia? need to get her right for my fic
Old 2011-10-01, 12:41   Link #1997
agetreme
Just another Idiot

What kind of information you need on Talia? (just Pm me instead)

(She don't usually inflict pain to others as way to repay their favor so long as she don't consider them as enemies or attack targets... Irish is just an unfortunate case, Her parents wanted Skull Suit....therefore an attack target)

Spoiler for Pyxis:
Old 2011-10-01, 12:56   Link #1998
Eratas123

Quote:
What kind of information you need on Talia? (just Pm me instead)

(She don't usually inflict pain to others as way to repay their favor so long as she don't consider them as enemies or attack targets... Irish is just an unfortunate case, Her parents wanted Skull Suit....therefore an attack target)

Spoiler for Pyxis:
Pretty Interesting for a name I like meaningful names that's why I posted one earlier
Old 2011-10-01, 17:11   Link #1999
DarkJak2050

Dang man. I just read Vol 5. Ch. 1. and wow... Freakin Tatenashi Sarashiki.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 18:47   Link #2000
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Dang man. I just read Vol 5. Ch. 1. and wow... Freakin Tatenashi Sarashiki.
That's why she's my IS waifu.

I know, just awesome right?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest