AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (second series) - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 34 43.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 22.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 22.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 5.06%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.27%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.27%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-15, 05:16   Link #61
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Since when has Henrietta been that stacked? She looked bigger than Kirche when she put on Louise's shirt. I swear, she's not usually that big.

Fanservice! Oh God Henrietta is hot, etc, etc. Past that, again I find myself rather unimpressed when ZnT attempts a serious plotline. Not that Anies's revenge story was as poorly executed as the Wales melodrama in the second ep, but it was rushed and, in all honesty, rather cliched as well. I can see that they're attempting to add another dimension to Anies's character, but in the great scheme of things, it just felt tacked on. I can't help but feel that, now we know Anies's backstory, she's just going to be a once-and-done character and find herself relegated to the sideline, or at best, being a plot device in the story, a bit like Tabitha (except that Tabitha's backstory was a lot more interesting than Anies's).

I think it almost goes without saying now: so far, the first series was way better than the second.
Old 2007-08-15, 05:18   Link #62
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Spoiler for preview:
Spoiler for preview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Since when has Henrietta been that stacked? She looked bigger than Kirche when she put on Louise's shirt. I swear, she's not usually that big.
I've been rewatching the first series this past week, breast enlargement for second season!
Old 2007-08-15, 06:47   Link #63
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Talk about some serious fan service. Henrietta looked awsome in that little shirt and skirt. She really didnt seem to have a problem with that kiss or mounting Saito like she was ready for some action. When she talked about how she wanted Saito to protect her there was awful lot of blushing going on, and the way she said "i wanted you to protect me the way you protect Louise" hum that made me think also the way she smiled and put her head on his shoulder. I dont want to assume that she is developing feelings for Saito but this episode really made me think.

It was pretty sneeky of Henerietta to plan her own kidnapping to trap the traitors. I give her some mad cookies for that didnt think she had it in her. ALthought this episode was fun i cant help but to feel things are being rushed either way its still fun to watch.

Louise had her 2nd girl on girl experience with Anies awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I like Louise but when compared to someone like Henreitta........you get my drift
Old 2007-08-15, 06:48   Link #64
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Louise had her first girl on girl experience
No she didn't, go rewatch episode four of this series.
Old 2007-08-15, 06:55   Link #65
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
No she didn't, go rewatch episode four of this series.
crap i forgot about Siesta LOL wow shes just making her rounds, whos next Henrietta herself?

I hear some people are saying that an important part between Saito and Henrietta was left out of the anime but was in the novel. Does some feel like elaborating on this?
Old 2007-08-15, 11:25   Link #66
asdffdsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wait, what? I just assumed they continued kissing long enough to make sure the soldiers were gone.

Exactly what happened in the novel?

I doubt she'd want to do that to Louise. I think she just chose Saito as a boytoy for a day because she wanted to experience being physically close to a boy, and protected by him. She loved Wales, but I don't think they spent much time together, because of their duties.

It's not so much Saito she wanted, as the kind of relationship he shares with Louise.
Sushi's summary should clear things up.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=166

They might come back to this in the future. Henrietta talks about deceiving Saito in the anime, because it seems she was really trying to run away in order to have Saito as her "bodyguard"--not only to draw the "betrayer" out (at least that's what I got from this crappy translation). She seems to say this with a sad expression, so I'm guessing this is from Saito turning her down. Once Saito realizes this truth, he seems unhappy about being deceived like that.
Old 2007-08-15, 11:57   Link #67
kokolores

It's kinda funny though how two companies of soldiers can sit right next to each other without notice. I thought for a moment I was in a musical, when I saw them standing up I half expected them to fight by singing and dancing instead of using their swords.
Old 2007-08-15, 12:20   Link #68
animedow

Send a message via ICQ to animedow Send a message via MSN to animedow
Half the audience was Henrietta's royal guard, the other half Lishimons private army. Who said theatrical plays were for the family?
Old 2007-08-15, 15:01   Link #69
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdffdsa View Post
Sushi's summary should clear things up.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=166

Holy crap that was intense if that had actual happen in the episode i would have freaked out. I really like Henrietta and its shame that her and Saito wont get together at least im guessing since together they look pretty cute. I assume what i read is what happen in the novel or manga
Old 2007-08-15, 17:51   Link #70
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I assume what i read is what happen in the novel
Well that is what you asked for. :3
Old 2007-08-15, 20:20   Link #71
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
JUST started watching the episode and I already have a snide remark:

I TOLD y'all that Anies was a commoner.

Be back later with comments on the whole episode.

EDIT: Okay, I'm starting to agree that this season isn't really what it was hoped to be given the greatness of the first season. The story seems rather disjointed and it's not progressing much if at all.

Henrietta... Wow. She was beautiful with which to begin, but she was ultra pretty in this episode. Definitely hotter than Siesta. I LOVE when girls have their hair tied up like she did. She just got over her love, now she's kinda-almost-but-not-really going after Saito? >_> (I read the summary of the Novel part above).

Wished we'd have seen more of Jessica and the gang in this episode. They were a fleeting background. That was a fun part of the first season.

The two kisses in this. WOW. LOL I loved Anies's and Louise's expressions. ^^; Anies looked totally mortified at herself, like she had just consumed gasoline.

Next episode... More Siesta. *sigh*

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-08-15 at 20:48.
Old 2007-08-15, 23:14   Link #72
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Lol i wonder if anybody noticed that in their time period they dont have Bras XD)lol the queen braless XD
Old 2007-08-15, 23:50   Link #73
rimaa

Anies is one hot tamale
Old 2007-08-16, 00:34   Link #74
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

I believe for one to fully understand the whole Henrietta and Saito relationship you will have to wait for the events in vol 9 to be animated because thats the volume where a lot of relationship are revealed or umm.. "developed" not to mention a lot of shit hitting the fan. But since the anime is still far far away from that point in the story(i mean come on episode 6 is only up to vol 5), i suppose if some of you who have not read the novel are curious and want to be spoiled can go and read some of Sushi-Y 's excellent summary or if you can read Chinese the novel has been translated up to vol 11. For English readers i believe Baka-Tsuki has done some translations on Znt novels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post

The two kisses in this. WOW. LOL I loved Anies's and Louise's expressions. ^^; Anies looked totally mortified at herself, like she had just consumed gasoline.
Yes I totally agree. That scene was simply priceless. The kiss between Anies and Louise mirror so well with the Saito and Henrietta kiss scene.
Old 2007-08-16, 06:14   Link #75
Echoes

I thought this was a step in the right direction, back towards the quality of the first season. So far, I haven't liked the second season as much as I did the first, but I did enjoy this episode a lot.

I guess I might just be a sucker for Henrietta fanservice, I find her absolutely gorgeous, more-so than any other character in the series, so that's always a possibility. ^^
Old 2007-08-16, 10:37   Link #76
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
Lol i wonder if anybody noticed that in their time period they dont have Bras XD)lol the queen braless XD
I noticed, too. ^^;

Makes getting dressed and undressed easier, ne?

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
Old 2007-08-16, 11:19   Link #77
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
LAMO good call and Henrietta gots enough chest to go around. But it makes thing eaiser for Saito if he ever decided to go that route. Henrietta is just one of those rare beauties that looks gorgeous all the time. But im starting to take a liking to Anies as well shes pretty cute with that short blonde hair OH and her sword stabbing skillz are top notch
Old 2007-08-16, 14:32   Link #78
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ its her tsun side i swear XD but like most strong serious girls im sure she just wants someone to love her as well ~ +1 for saito as well as x100 amount of whippings/kabooms etc

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-08-16, 15:48   Link #79
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ its her tsun side i swear XD but like most strong serious girls im sure she just wants someone to love her as well ~ +1 for saito as well as x100 amount of whippings/kabooms etc
you know in a way you count Saito as pretty lucky i mean how many of us get the oppertunity to interact that many good looking woman on a regular basis. Now if you can take insults, the whippings, the random magical blast, the threat of constant death trying to save a world your not even from, being home sick, and being treated like a dog constantly you've got it made. Did i mention the whippings. Saito must have like +100 defense power and +1000 in healing

Anies might be able to hurt a man so good in multiple ways
Old 2007-08-16, 16:33   Link #80
Echoes

If Henrietta needs someone to love her, I'll be first in line. After this episode I think I've become a huge Henrietta-fanboy.