AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-07-24, 16:42   Link #241
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I'm finally back, people! I had a nice two week vacation in Britain (amazing place, especially the astounding capabilities of the drivers there in such narrow roads), but, as one girl from Kansas once said, "There's no place like home". Now I just have to recover from this major jet-lag of mine and I can get back to my everyday life.

But I didn't post this just to say that I've returned. The "Geass Suzaku-Dead End" scenes have now been added to the BK End page, thanks to the scene text files that Twitching Cheese previously provided, which, now that I've sorted them out a bit, has more than halved the time it takes me to translate. (Really, TC, thank you very much. If I had had these files when I first began this project, I probably would be halfway done it all by now. Though, since all that hard work transcribing actually helped me learn Japanese better, so maybe it's all the better that you provided these to us now instead of before.)

Now, the format for these two scenes are different than the ones before, since I'm no longer typing out all the text like before. The scenes I translate from now on in the BK route will follow this same format, as I'm going to be experimenting on the new translation layout for when I do the project overhaul. If any of you have comments about it, please tell me, as I want to improve these translation documents from the rough design I came up with when I started this project.

Also, I've recently been told that there have been problems with downloading some of the documents on this site. I've found no problems when I try to download them on my computer so far, but if anyone is having similar problems, please contact me and tell me which scenes you're having problems with. If this turns out to be a widespread problem, I'll look into it and see if I can't find a solution.

On a side note, I'd like to respond to some of the conversation that has been going on here while I've been gone: yes, I will be doing the Blue Moon route, but that I'm saving for last, since, as Chaos has said, I want to focus on the main routes first, and then attend to the two console exclusive routes afterwards. (I'm torn which to do first, since while I can do the JLF route with my PSP version, I have the PS2 text files for the Blue Moon route scenes. It'll all depend whether I can get the thing I'm missing for either one before the other, I guess.) And no, Chaos, I don't mind you answering their questions, since it's basically the same as I would have said in your place. (Though please try not to spoil too much of what we said in private conversation. Some things I want to save as a surprise. )

Also, I've been playing some of the game while on vacation for routes I haven't done yet (even if I can't understand most of them right now, I enjoy seeing how it develops), and while doing so I cleared most of the endings for the Britannian Route. (Except the Nonnette ending, which I just couldn't seem to get for some reason.) Now that I have a better idea of how it's set up (and I know for sure that the Suzaku ending here is yaoi, thank god), I have a better plan in mind of how to proceed after the overhaul's done, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Finally, I'd just like to say that I'm happy to be back, and that I'll be kicking my translation butt into gear right away to make up for the time I was away. (As the jet-lag has worn off, of course.)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-28, 10:38   Link #242
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

At last, the BK route is over! (Well, the Kallen ending is, at any rate.) Banzai!

Anyway, the last day of the route and the ending scene have been added to the BK end page. Go check it out, because it's definitely worth a look at. (There's one line in the last scene that will make Karai fans dance.)

For the time being, I'm going to be concentrating on organizing the text files and figuring out how to go about getting through the Strategic Advisor path and getting the Zero ending (it's not hard, but I still have to match up the scenes with their corresponding text file). Next update will probably be in a week or less, depending.
Old 2011-07-28, 14:17   Link #243
Altair2223
Hayabusa Black Fire Pilot

what a happy ending!the kallen image at the hospital(i suppose its a hospital)and the image in my mind of them two kissing made my life more happy xD
Old 2011-07-28, 14:18   Link #244
Altair2223

what are the two choices when next stage appears?
Old 2011-07-29, 06:49   Link #245
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Hmm, choice? What are you referring to?
Old 2011-07-29, 20:46   Link #246
Altair2223

at the end of the credits it appears next stage
Old 2011-07-29, 20:48   Link #247
Altair2223

i will send you an image
Old 2011-07-30, 14:07   Link #248
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

No need to send an image, I know what you're talking about. When it says next stage, it's referring to how some new content has been added now that you're cleared the route, and it is asking you whether you want to save this ending, so that, when you choose it among the save icons next time, you'll start over and be able to access the new content. (The left one means "yes, save" and the other one means "no, don't save".)
Old 2011-07-30, 15:20   Link #249
Altair2223

oh
thanks for that
Old 2011-08-19, 09:34   Link #250
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

And now we begin the Strategic Advisor path. After thinking about it a little, I decided to just go back to my save point right before the BK Narita battle and start from there, to make things quicker. The only new scene this time is the auto-scene for the Kyoto meeting that takes place in the SA path, which I've added to the BK auto-page. (I've also reorganized the auto-page a bit, and put the BK auto-scenes on their own page. Hopefully it makes more sense now. The Current Route page has been updated accordingly as well.)
Old 2011-08-29, 18:00   Link #251
Altair2223

hey ED,i dont know if i have a problem in the pag but i cant seem to ind the hallway scene with shirley at day 4 when she like,looks at lelouch and kallen outside,because the only one i find with her there is a different one
Old 2011-08-29, 20:29   Link #252
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Ah...Yeah, that scene is currently missing, unfortunately. (I don't know when, but for some reason several scenes are missing from both the website and my own files.) I'm currently working on identifying exactly which scenes are missing and replacing them. Please forgive me for the inconvenience.
Old 2011-09-06, 20:22   Link #253
Altair2223

ahhh...i thought my pc or internet had a loading problem or something
Old 2011-10-14, 06:39   Link #254
lord_paul34
--kyuden--

hey ED..Im from Philippines..just drop by to say thank you for your project..Its really a big help for those like me who can't afford to play that game..Im really an avid fan of CG..hehe..Sorry for the grammar.hahaha..
lord_paul34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 08:29   Link #255
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

...I'm really, really sorry for my long absence! Things simply got a bit hectic in my life when I started my new college semester, and before I knew it, I had fallen behind on translating for three months. I can't apologize, however, for delaying my updates for so long. I just simply lost the will to translate for a while there, but that's no excuse.

The good news is, I'm back and, while I'm still occupied by other work, I can resume updating the site regularly. I've already added the new BK auto-scene from Day 15, which is just the docks battle with Rai as strategic advisor this time. (Go check it out in the BK auto-scene page.) Since Day 16 has very few new scenes, I'll be translating it along with Day 17, and will update again once I've finished both, which should, and this time I mean, within two weeks.

Once again, I apologize for the unannounced break in this project. I promise not to be silent for such a long period of time again.
Old 2011-11-23, 04:11   Link #256
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It's alright Eternal Dreamer. Many people occasionally lose interest in a certain activity when working on it for quite awhile. That's why many translation groups take breaks The good news is that you're back
Old 2011-12-03, 14:19   Link #257
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Right on time, Day 16 and 17 are now complete! (Thank goodness for that.)

Anyway, for Day 16, there are 4 new scenes: first, a new Lloyd morning scene in the courtyard (with him being as exasperating as usual), two new Mount Fuji scenes (one for Kaguya at midday and one for Kirihara in the evening), and another Tamaki evening lounge scene (with him possibly thinking Rai is gay, haha). As for Day 17, there's only a new auto-scene in the evening and night, where we once more go through the Tohdoh rescue battle, except Rai is on the sidelines this time (look for it on the BK auto-scene page).

Since it doesn't look like there will be many new scenes this time, I'll be doing two days again for my next update and should finish translating Days 18 and 19 in two weeks. Until then, I'll hope you'll all be patient, because after this, we'll finally be getting close to the Zero ending.
Old 2011-12-10, 12:41   Link #258
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Although I hadn't planned it, I managed to finish Days 18 and 19 in just one week, though that's mostly because there were only three new scenes this time. The first is the final SA auto-scene at the night on Day 18, which is really just showing how Rai gets his Knightmare in this version and to show off some Karai fluffy moments. Besides that, there's just a new Kaguya scene at Mount Fuji, and a Asahina lounge scene that I missed the first time around on Day 19.

Also, because there's nothing different in the route until the last day, I've also added all the way up to Day 24 on the Current Route document. Now I just have to do the SA version of the SAZ scene on Day 25 and Zero/Lelouch's ending, and I'll finally be done the Strategic Advisor path! (Should be done by next weekend as well.) After that, I'm gonna look for a few scenes in the BK route I have yet to translate, as well as the Diethard ending (gonna have to force myself with that one, *shudder*), and then finally get to what I'm sure many people have been waiting for: the Black Knights hot springs sub-route! Now THAT's going to be interesting to translate...

And once that's finished, I'll finally be beginning the long-anticipated clean-up of this project and this site! That may take some doing, but since I'm about to start my winter break, I'll have plenty of time to get to it.
Old 2011-12-16, 10:35   Link #259
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Well, to my surprise, I ended up with the Kallen ending after finishing the game, showing that I didn't understand the BK route as well as I thought. (Starting from scratch was not fun, let me tell you.) As such, I deleted the Current Route document sheet, since it's worthless now, so for the time being there'll be no updates on that page. But, thanks to that, not only did I manage to translate all the scenes I'd missed the first time around, I also had enough spare time to do the Diethard ending as well! And so, the Black Knights route is now completely translated! (Except for the Onsen/Hot Springs sub-route, but I'll get to that.)

Anyway, first let me list the new scenes I'd missed before (note that they're all from different days): a Inoue lounge scene, a Diethard command center scene, and a Rakshata hangar scene. Also, after changing my scene choices, I found an extra auto-scene from right before Rai joins the Black Knights, where he has a nightmare about his past and hears C.C.'s voice in his head. I added it to the BK auto-scene page as just an extra scene called "Geass Dream". (I also found out that this extra scene affects the contents of a hangar scene with C.C. later on, which I had changed accordingly and re-uploaded.)

Besides that, I also found a different version of scene-4 of the BK ending, which has Zero instead of Kallen, and I have added the new version onto the BK ending page. (I also changed my explanation of the BK route on that page, which corrects my previous assumptions.) I also added the second version of the SAZ scene, and finally, added the Zero and Diethard endings to the page.

Next up is the Hot Springs sub-route, which I'll upload all at once after I translate all of it. I'm not sure how long this one is, but I'm on break now, so it shouldn't take longer than a week and a half at most. And then, the BK route will be truly complete! (I'm already preparing fireworks for this momentous moment.)
Old 2012-01-05, 01:05   Link #260
gundamkill

im just wondering are you guys going to make a patch for the iso
gundamkill is offline   Reply With Quote