AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-14, 19:55   Link #4101
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I highly doubt she hates her dad, especially if her father was the one allowing her to first go to a human school during her grade years, second allowing her to seal her power. I get the impression her father would be the type to spoil his daughters. Daddy's lil girl situation.

Or at least the younger girls. I can't really say for sure since i don't know the personality of moka's older sisters
Well, I mean afraid as in not so much afraid of him as a person or hating him in any way, but more afraid as in not wanting to fight him or not willing to fight him.

Because seriously, if Moka and her sisters are strong, how strong is Daddy? It's a scary thought.

What's the deal with the whole 'one father four different mothers' thing anyway? Is the man incapable of keeping a wife?
RadiantBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 20:14   Link #4102
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Who says he has multiple wives? Last time i check its possible for woman to reproduce more than once. Nor do i remember it being stated she had multiple mothers o.0a

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 20:18   Link #4103
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Who says he has multiple wives? Last time i check its possible for woman to reproduce more than once. Nor do i remember it being stated she had multiple mothers o.0a
Didn't Moka say at one point that she and her sisters have different mothers? I remember she mentioned it but I can't recall which chapter.
Old 2008-10-14, 21:02   Link #4104
Spags
Computer Programmer

Lol im not to sure about that x.X thought im extremely lazy to go look for it, wait till someone confirms xD

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Old 2008-10-14, 21:12   Link #4105
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

SII Chap 3 - the translation only indicates that the 'different mothers' is in Moka and Kokoa's case. It doesn't say that all four girls had different mothers but everyone's taking it as if it said that so... If the end of Chap 12 is any indication, Karua has the long straight silver hair, very similar to (Inner) Moka. This might indicate that they're purebloods or it could very well be something else...

I'm actually interested in Kokoa's vampire state. She doesn't have the red eyes or the silver hair yet she can shot out an aura nearly as strong as Moka herself. I wonder if Kokoa's not a pure blood - born a vampire yes, but not from a (female) vampire...? hnnn
Old 2008-10-14, 21:12   Link #4106
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Didn't Moka say at one point that she and her sisters have different mothers? I remember she mentioned it but I can't recall which chapter.
Yeah, they all had different mothers, Moka's dad was a pimp.

Last edited by HayashiTakara; 2008-10-14 at 21:24. Reason: err.. you're right dad, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:22   Link #4107
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
hm... more food for thought- we have official confirmation that Moka's mother is somewhere in the human world, which is probably the reason she entered the Academy in the first place. So, anyone have any thoughts where her father might be?

I for one will take the "running a vampire yakuza" answer

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!

Last edited by Magin; 2008-10-14 at 21:56.
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 21:27   Link #4108
Spags
Computer Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
SII Chap 3 - the translation only indicates that the 'different mothers' is in Moka and Kokoa's case. It doesn't say that all four girls had different mothers but everyone's taking it as if it said that so... If the end of Chap 12 is any indication, Karua has the long straight silver hair, very similar to (Inner) Moka. This might indicate that they're purebloods or it could very well be something else...

I'm actually interested in Kokoa's vampire state. She doesn't have the red eyes or the silver hair yet she can shot out an aura nearly as strong as Moka herself. I wonder if Kokoa's not a pure blood - born a vampire yes, but not from a (female) vampire...? hnnn
Im skiddish on the translations for the first couple of chapters for season II, there was some trans that directly mis-matched with some of season I

But with this much confirmation i guess i can stick with the fact of multiple mothers

Old 2008-10-14, 23:19   Link #4109
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Yeah, they all had different mothers, Moka's dad was a pimp.
Then what about Tsukune?? King of all pimps!? He has Two Female Vamp, Succubus, Yuuki Onna a Loli witch an SM Witch (If They Author adds another female vamp Tsukune blood with be drained and he'll be sexual spent in just satisfying those 3 strong willed female vamps)
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 01:22   Link #4110
Corsair86

Maybe in the future chapter Tsukune's harem will have a new member... At first, it may make Moka to be jealous (real Moka too) in her relationship with Trukune. ^_^
Corsair86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 02:14   Link #4111
Spags
Computer Programmer

I think one of Moka's older sister if they were to fall for Tsukune would really make Moka beef up her game inner and outter. I would think nothing would make her more mad than to lose to an older sister, since she knows Kokoa has no chance lol. Not to mention in the manga Kokoa isn't really into Tsukune either, its not like shes in love so i don't really count her part of the harem, unless were gonna talk about Moka's harem. Shes staggering with a loli witch and lil sister.

Old 2008-10-15, 02:51   Link #4112
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

LOL man that riding thingy is sooo fnunny w8 what does that mean???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 03:01   Link #4113
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

He was technically "riding" her, they were about to do it, when Tsukune accidentally pulled off the rosario.
Old 2008-10-15, 03:11   Link #4114
Julao

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
He was technically "riding" her, they were about to do it, when Tsukune accidentally pulled off the rosario.
Can I ask which chapter is this?

Thanks
Julao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 04:39   Link #4115
Corsair86

And about this "kawai" sister. Maybe when she find out that Moka gave her blood to Tsukune, she may become insane, and try to punish him for his carelessnes and cheek. It's the most likely variant, IMO.
Corsair86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 05:10   Link #4116
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julao View Post
Can I ask which chapter is this?

Thanks
chapter 1 of season2
Old 2008-10-15, 05:39   Link #4117
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

I'd like to see how one of Moka's sisters would react to knowing their younger sister injected blood into a human.

Actually, I have this funny image of Moka's father and her two older sisters stalking her and Tsukune to make sure things don't get out of hand when they're together; hiding in bushes and around corners like Mizune. I can see Moka's father being an overprotective dad who is anugished by the thought of his baby dating. And I speak from experience when I say that big sisters can be pretty protective of their younger sisters when it comes to boys.

As for Kokoa; is there a certain age where a vampire aquires their true powers or is it something they're born with? Because she's only a year younger than Moka and she's almost as strong, but she hasn't shown any real vampire traits of her own (silver hair, red eyes, etc.). Maybe her mother wasn't a vampire.
Old 2008-10-15, 06:09   Link #4118
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Kokoa has shown the eyes already.

I believe the silver hair don't matter.
Old 2008-10-15, 06:33   Link #4119
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Anyone translated the 4koma's yet in R+V?
Old 2008-10-15, 10:04   Link #4120
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The #1 Mizore fan is back

*readies for "NU UH!'s"

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire