AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-08-01, 06:15   Link #1841
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosiehm View Post
Hey buddies, is there any sites where I can read translations of ZnT?, I just want to read it, BT has not yet finish on Vol.12, 13-18, there are only few chapters are okey, I hope to find some help wit you guys =)
There is no other placeto read ZnT, you'll just have to wait.
Old 2010-08-01, 06:48   Link #1842
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIDenisII View Post
sorry my question is:
Henrietta surrendered? in the volume 18
you want to know if henrietta did ally with the pope in his crusade against elves,right?nothing else would make sense.
as for saito being easely cuptured,looking at tiffa,why would he even resist?i'm sure he was just pretending in front of louise;the male elf should kill him while he can,if he want to keep his fiancee.
tell us as soon as you know who tiffa familliar is;hope she will learn native magic as well(would be about time,she's the only void user able to use just one spell ).
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 10:01   Link #1843
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosiehm View Post
Hey buddies, is there any sites where I can read translations of ZnT?, I just want to read it, BT has not yet finish on Vol.12, 13-18, there are only few chapters are okey, I hope to find some help wit you guys =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanyuuChan View Post
There is no other placeto read ZnT, you'll just have to wait.
Exactly. Baka-Tsuki is the only place to read ZnT, so you will have to wait a bit more for their translators to translate the volumes..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
you want to know if henrietta did ally with the pope in his crusade against elves,right?nothing else would make sense.
as for saito being easely cuptured,looking at tiffa,why would he even resist?i'm sure he was just pretending in front of louise;the male elf should kill him while he can,if he want to keep his fiancee.
tell us as soon as you know who tiffa familliar is;hope she will learn native magic as well(would be about time,she's the only void user able to use just one spell ).

Actually, Saito was not pretending in front of Louise. Saito was alone when he was attacked by the Element brothers, Tabasa went to Saito's aid, Louise came to join them. Then, after some incident (hehe should i tell you?) Saito got abducted, Tabasa got injured..........Tiffa was kidnapped somewhere else, not anywhere near Saito or Louise.........the elves are not going to kill Saito or Tiffa, because they have some purposes with them......hehe

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-01, 10:46   Link #1844
azziz

. (hehe should i tell you?) :yes,you should.

i go in those thread only to get spoiler,so please don't hold back,just use spoiler tag.
or do you want to wait for S.B. summary?
Old 2010-08-01, 11:37   Link #1845
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
. (hehe should i tell you?) :yes,you should.

i go in those thread only to get spoiler,so please don't hold back,just use spoiler tag.
Alright.

Spoiler for :

Quote:
well you can if you want to, but not for me...........I really want to finish it as soon as possible.........

Old 2010-08-02, 20:50   Link #1846
Wigwams

how about doing some translations for BT then? if you have the time.
Old 2010-08-02, 23:03   Link #1847
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
how about doing some translations for BT then? if you have the time.
Nah~school's starting soon

Looking back, I think ZnT's novel illustrations has improved dramatically over the years.......if you look at vol. 1-7 for example (those which I have the novel in real form) the illustrations are not that great, but if you look at the two released illus. from vol. 19 the style has become smoother and better~for example, Tiffa's/Evles expressions, colouring of the room/characters.......even if you look at the illustrations on the cover is improved........

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-03 at 05:37.
Old 2010-08-03, 04:22   Link #1848
fhxc885

Does anyone have the illustration for volume 19
fhxc885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 10:24   Link #1849
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhxc885 View Post
Does anyone have the illustration for volume 19
Here is what I am on about:

Look at Tiffa's face............she looks so lovely~even when at this particular moment she is very surprised to see the elf standing very nearly naked at the doorway

How about Louise's face? Well it has sure become smoother, much better than the manga IMO....

Old 2010-08-03, 16:02   Link #1850
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
Here is what I am on about:

Look at Tiffa's face............she looks so lovely~even when at this particular moment she is very surprised to see the elf standing very nearly naked at the doorway

How about Louise's face? Well it has sure become smoother, much better than the manga IMO....
did you finish it? and if"yes", can you make a more detailled summary,if you have time and if it's no too much of a bother
please.
Old 2010-08-03, 21:18   Link #1851
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
did you finish it? and if"yes", can you make a more detailled summary,if you have time and if it's no too much of a bother
please.
I haven't finished it yet, but I am not going to make a summary for vol. 19, as i have said school is starting soon............i will keep it more like a spoiler~

Old 2010-08-07, 12:39   Link #1852
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Vol. 19 chapter 4, where should I begin? The elves tremendous powers? Saito and Tiffa's fate? or their whereabouts? What? "The Sabaku?" and also, more importantly, Saito's plan.........?!

massive lol at the "Happiness producing machine"...........Saito, even if that can give you great happiness you should abuse it........it doesn't really belong to you does it? and btw, if Loiuse saw what you just did you aren't going to live for long, though I believe you won't regret it....XD

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-07 at 22:05.
Old 2010-08-07, 13:08   Link #1853
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

Vol. 19 chapter 4, where should I begin? The elves tremendous powers? Saito and Tiffa's fate? or their whereabouts? What? "The Sabaku?"

massive lol at the "Happiness producing machine"...........Saito, even if that can give you great happiness you should abuse it........it doesn't really belong to you does it? and btw, if Loiuse saw what you just did you aren't going to live for long, though I believe you won't regret it....XD
at the very less,tell us about their fate:does they aknwoeldge tifa as an elf or human?and what are you talking about with saito?
must no be interesting for you to no be able to talk with other who can read the novel and understant your allusion(or maybe not,maybe do you enjoy to entice those who can't like me ?),right?
Old 2010-08-07, 13:21   Link #1854
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
at the very less,tell us about their fate:does they aknwoeldge tifa as an elf or human?

The elves know that Tiffa is a half elf, half human.........the elves do have a special purpose for both Saito and Tiffa.........however, what Saito and Tiffa is going to plan on doing is going to be very dangerous, and could very possible cost their lives........

Quote:
and what are you talking about with saito?
Himitsu~★

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

I am going to update some photos..........and here they are:

LOL what are you two doing?

Aww Sylphid you are so cute!!!!!!!

Tiffa.........pls don't take that seriously...........

ARRRGGGHHHH Tiffa that expression is forbidden!!!!!AHHHHH~~~

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-10 at 11:33.
Old 2010-08-08, 05:59   Link #1855
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

OMG!!!!!

Vol. 19 Chapter 5 +6 (I sped up my reading, couldn't bear the anxiety)

OH NO!!! This is very shocking. Saito and Tiffa's fate were decided, and I can tell you its not going to be good, in fact it is probably worse than dying...........Tiffa's secret is now known by the elves........

Can't imagine what is going to happen next..........(>.<)

Who is this guy? I don't like him by the looks of his face, and I am not alone......

OH NO TIFFA YOU OK?!?! OI! Stop doing that to Tiffa!!!

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2010-08-17 at 23:05.
Old 2010-08-11, 21:14   Link #1856
Strike Chaos

Could any please up the novel illustrations?
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-12, 11:08   Link #1857
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Vol. 19 Chapter 7 (found a better raw, now re-reading that one)

What do you think Louise is doing in this picture? ? is she looking at and what is she thinking about? I really start to feel how Louise loves Saito (mutually, I'd say), and everyone seems to know what Louise was planning to do, so Touhou is now embarking on a journey to the "desert"...........

Old 2010-08-12, 22:26   Link #1858
olympian819

Can you tell me what is going to happen to Tiffania and Saito?
olympian819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 00:11   Link #1859
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympian819 View Post
Can you tell me what is going to happen to Tiffania and Saito?
AWWW MYYY GAWD!!!!

Vol. 19 chapter 8-10

First, I need to give you a little detail from chapter 7:

Spoiler for :

In the prison cell, this happened:

Louise is so going to cry if she sees this Saito..........

Execution day has finally arrived..........The elves forced Saito and Tiffa to drink the liquid, but eh? Why has it not worked? ?!?! what is happening?

Saito and Tiffa's escape route was blocked by this man:

who battled Saito with swords which move on its own and his own Dragon.......He tried to use the sleeping mahou on Saito, but just then, a familiar voice instructed Tiffa what to do.............

*columns of blood exit from nostril*

"PERFECT!"

The scene before Saito caused him to dig up another boost of energy and fought off the sleeping spell.......

Fighting the Dragon with the Katana, Saito finally beat the monster by electrocuting the beast..........<<<<< does this remind you of anything???

here is Saito beating it, looking very serious:

Saito is then told a very horrible secret, one that has been concealed for 6000 years..........and I assure it is not a good one........

It seems to me that ZnT is going to end in several more volumes......the writer just gives me this feeling...........

Old 2010-08-13, 00:35   Link #1860
azziz

i said i wasn't expecting any plot progress,and that was true,but you kept surprising me.
how did saito electrocute the dragon?from who's the voice who saved them-elf or new familiar?do we know tiffa familiar(i so much hope it would be him,i don't want another man to "own" her breast,he deserve them,it would no be cheating louise sinse she didn't have any)?but if it's a female elf it would be even better:another beautie who could taugh tiffa their magic; i don't know for you but to me even void user-who can barely do 2 or 3 spell at most-suck in comparison.
what kind of people are the elf-don't seem better than the pope from what you sai-?
and can you pm me the 6000 years secret if you can't say it here,please?

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen