Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-27, 23:23   Link #2061
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Or you could stop posting them here. This isn't BT, we have rules against NSFW content. That this thread is allowed to exist already pushes against those rules. Don't give us ammunition to close it permanently.
The problem is not the rules, is how you define "NSFW". If this LN was NSFW like you said, it probably be banned everywhere even on BT. So your definition of NSFW is wrong because if Testament is like you said so DxD needs to get closed permantly, or some content of Horizon by example.

Also, read the post of Domus.

Anyways to avoid more poblems with someone who dont understand is better keep away every material of the LN and only talks about it.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 23:32   Link #2062
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

@Raymond -

Funny you mention that. I just got done checking the DxD forums. You know what they're discussing in their light novel threads? Plot. Not "tits and sex" plot, not posting scans of half naked lolis, but actual plot.

We're not BT. We're not affiliated with them at all. Their rules are not our rules. I understand what the material is about. It's really not in your best interest to keep arguing with me about what you think you know.
Old 2015-01-27, 23:43   Link #2063
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Calm plz, dont spread the hate between fellow followers, the words were not the correct ones, and srry for that.
We have been disscussing about the actual plot some pages ago, but since there is no much info to discuss(not directed to anybody), things end in the nsfw area to keep this thread alive.
If the mod says, then we will try to keep the nsfw things the lowest it can be, but honestly, at some point those pic or themes will arise since this is one of the main focus in the serie, so plz dont take it too seriously.
Old 2015-01-28, 00:08   Link #2064
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
We have been disscussing about the actual plot some pages ago, but since there is no much info to discuss(not directed to anybody), things end in the nsfw area to keep this thread alive.
I haven't said that plot isn't being discussed, but that said, if there's not much to discuss people shouldn't be posting just to keep the thread going. Unlike other forums, we're not very strict about bumps and necro posting as long as it's reasonable. There's a line between ecchi and h, and it's not always clear, but we hope people use some common sense when posting. There's a reason I haven't done anything except delete some posts and make some verbal warnings. I didn't feel it was so bad that it needed an actual infraction.

I hope I've made things clear.
Old 2015-01-28, 00:09   Link #2065
aspadodell

sorry can i ask something?
what's NSFW?
aspadodell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 00:11   Link #2066
thatoneguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspadodell View Post
what's NSFW?
not suitable for work
Old 2015-01-28, 00:13   Link #2067
Miraluka
Banned

Not safe for work.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 00:14   Link #2068
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I hope I've made things clear.
Yeah, its clear, we are gonna keep the pics and some post the less sofhentai-ish possible for the sake of the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspadodell View Post
what's NSFW?
Not Safe For Work, pics and info with a lot of ecchi or Hentai
Old 2015-01-28, 00:14   Link #2069
thatoneguy

close enough
Old 2015-01-28, 00:16   Link #2070
aspadodell

Ow thanks for the info
aspadodell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 00:18   Link #2071
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Well, sorry about that.

Lets care the thread with soft things.
Old 2015-01-28, 00:39   Link #2072
ImperialFlameGod8190

i agree sorry

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 01:25   Link #2073
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

A mod friend of mine on another board basically said this about NSFW stuff.

"If the material is not something you would feel okay if your young kids were to see it or your parents walking in on you while looking at it, then it probably falls under NSFW."

Now...with all the teenager MCs I think my only safe bet is with Zest or Chihayo. So I'll have to go with Zest. Got a thing for MG types.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 01:40   Link #2074
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
A mod friend of mine on another board basically said this about NSFW stuff.

"If the material is not something you would feel okay if your young kids were to see it or your parents walking in on you while looking at it, then it probably falls under NSFW."

Now...with all the teenager MCs I think my only safe bet is with Zest or Chihayo. So I'll have to go with Zest. Got a thing for MG types.
So, this entire series. Lol.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 02:09   Link #2075
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

There's not much info to discuss because the project is on hold with no translator. We have to wait until the anime catches up to volume 3 before there is more information.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 02:19   Link #2076
ZeKeR
Superbad

and aside from that, there is only one event I am eagerly waiting for in v3... and that is Yuki's first ass grab subjugation by Basara.

also, didnt she mention that when they were kids he'd squeeze her ass when they hugged?
Old 2015-01-28, 02:22   Link #2077
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and aside from that, there is only one event I am eagerly waiting for in v3... and that is Yuki's first ass grab subjugation by Basara.

also, didnt she mention that when they were kids he'd squeeze her ass when they hugged?
I think ever since that incident happened which banished him from the village, his perverted tendency was lost together with his special skill. Maybe when he got back his special skill, it was a sign from God that he can finally become pervert again

I always wonder about the "official" English name of this LN. Shouldn't it be "New Sister Devil" or "New Devil Sister" instead of "Sister New Devil"?
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2015-01-28 at 02:32.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 09:56   Link #2078
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post

Yep she mention something about Basara have some kind of fetish with her ass, seems like her farts are aphrodisiacs.

Nah Yuuki is the best, just the best.

BTW, I have a friend who is a translator (and a really good one, and fast) how he can do the translations, is there any rule or mechanism to do that? cuz he is very interested in Testament. (I hope is not a problem ask this here or I'm wrong?)

Last edited by RaymondSageClark; 2015-01-28 at 10:10.
Old 2015-01-28, 10:16   Link #2079
MacMeaties

I wonder if the contract will ever go according to plan lol. It might not even get cancelled at all. It would be quite entertaining to see Mio finally get the master position though as I do love dominant women lol

I can see them somehow working it in that they are all still be subjugated to Basara even after Mio becomes demon king.
MacMeaties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 10:18   Link #2080
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Yep she mention something about Basara have some kind of fetish with her ass, seems like her farts are aphrodisiacs.

Nah Yuuki is the best, just the best.

BTW, I have a friend who is a translator (and a really good one, and fast) how he can do the translations, is there any rule or mechanism to do that? cuz he is very interested in Testament. (I hope is not a problem ask this here or I'm wrong?)
He should probably ask Novel-Hunter just to make sure he's in the clear to translate Volume 4 and onwards, since Novel-Hunter is working on Volume 3.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem