4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 1.17%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-25, 08:01   Link #701
Sordes Pilosus
Claymore Addict

Kyrios is also the "least advanced" suit of the 4 original cundams. While Kyrios was a powerfull fighter it offered very little uniq about it. Kyrio's main feature in big battles was its Bombing feature. Not before it was equiped with Tailbooster did Kyrios really becomme a dangerous fighting machine overall. Kyrios was a support craft capable of moving from Melee to Midrange battles after performing its bombing runs. So they captured the suit that offered the "least amount of information". Had they captured Exia they would have gotten Superior Close Range combat weaponry, with Dynames ultra longrange precission devices, with Virtue massive cannons. While some of this is stil present options but generaly after the GNX it was very little "vital" left in the original gundams, even repaired they wouldent be much better off then current suits. The Exception is probably only a Fully Repaired Exia, since Exia would stil defeat the suits shown to us today in any close range fight. While however Exia was extremly poor in Midrange to Longrange battles which would mean close range fighting wouldent have happened anyway, but Exia would have been the far superior suit simply because its main design was "Anti Gundam" and its longrange weakness made up for incase it got captured.
Sordes Pilosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 08:21   Link #702
miles316

Smile Gnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Most of the mecha fielded by the AEU and Union are transformable for space-saving hangar storage (low roofs) and quick reaction (fighter jets don't need to walk, they can just rapidly take off).

HRL's Tieren seems to be still used, since they have the ability to form iron walls. Pity the operator was killed by falling debris larger than itself.

the GNX powered suits are still expensive only given to elite units in the federation and the A-LAWS. Conventional suits would still be in use in Fed units in the various member nations.

Last edited by miles316; 2008-10-25 at 08:47.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 12:50   Link #703
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
I hope the GNX squads don't become cannon fodders like the Zaku and Goufs in CE.

The GNX from season 1 really kick the Gundam's ass and I loved it.
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 13:26   Link #704
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
I hope the GNX squads don't become cannon fodders like the Zaku and Goufs in CE.

The GNX from season 1 really kick the Gundam's ass and I loved it.
I hope that does'nt happen. But with MaskMan,Soma or perhaps err...Patrick & Louise on A-Laws side,the Meister will have some hard time.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 22:26   Link #705
Narutaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
It's hardly unrealistic, when you consider the fact that the 00 universe already had synthetic humans. In order to make human beings from scratch, you would need to have great knowledge of AI and the human brain. It's not that mind-transfer isn't sci-fi territory, because it is. But from current understanding of CB technology, it is definitely not ridiculous.
I also think Aeolia mind transfer is a bit of a stretch, if they do it, I hope they done it in a way that won't make it feel like a copout or cheap. I have nothing against mind transfer, it's just I don't think Aeolia is that kind of person. at best, he'll resurface as an AI inside Veda or something.

I do think mind transfer will happen between Innovator though. they might even have hinted it. we see in this episode that Regene seem to have telepathic or mindlink with Ribbons when Regene talk to Ribbon about Ryumin. and they are all connected to veda, so mindswap is definitely plausible.

now I just need to figure out why Innovator comes in pairs, any speculation with that?
Narutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 22:34   Link #706
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I'm sure I never claimed as such. It was just a trivial comment to Skyfall for laughs. Switch off your SRSBSNS mode for once, please.
You still can't tell when I'm making a joke can you?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 22:37   Link #707
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
No we can't, I thought that would be obvious now.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 23:17   Link #708
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Seriously no offense, but you suck at making jokes.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 23:28   Link #709
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Seriously no offense, but you suck at making jokes.
Yeah I know. I should be more forceful and include more memes and deliberate misspellings and then people might actually pick up on them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 23:33   Link #710
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Yeah I know. I should be more forceful and include more memes and deliberate misspellings and then people might actually pick up on them.
Not quite what I was thinking of, but meh, at least you get the point that you should try something different.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 11:06   Link #711
AnimeFangirl

Good episode. Sumergai Lee Noriega actually studied the situation and came up with a plan! And it worked! I almost fainted in shock. And Allelujah is back. I missed him. The only thing missing now is to see Graham in action and to see how Billy handles the loss of his main squeeze.

One nitpick: I hate this new thing where they put a bit of story after the ending theme. It makes me watch the preview for the next episode by accident, and I hate doing that. I want to be surprised!