AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-01, 08:50   Link #24381
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Incidentally, I use the same idea for Tatenashi, except she doesn't whine, at least until someone *cough*Kanzashi*cough* being more stingy than usual.

As for 360 degrees of vision, nope, still not perfect because human limits it. So you can see your behind but blind to your front side and vice versa, I assume this was the trick Ichika used to beat Ling, and stated outright in my Fanon.
Old 2012-03-01, 08:54   Link #24382
demino_hellsin
That one guy

frightening thing about her. She doesn't whine. She actually went crazy from it. She wants to try her best like everyone else. But when she tries, she becomes too overwhelming. It reached a point where she finds herself alienated by her own skills and she doesn't feel human because of them. She can't even enjoy her triumphs because they all feel so similar and without meaning, because she doesn't understand their importance anymore. She started hurting herself to feel pain and in exchange, some sort of satisfaction from her triumphs.

Not only does she not whine, she actually acts like an over-energetic teen her age should.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 08:54   Link #24383
Eratas123

Does the IS advance your hearing and other senses or something?

@ Demi - Now she just sounds like Tatenashi with added insanity. Honestly, people like that are hated by people with god reason. Many struggle to even be good at something and sometimes whine when they don't get it. Then here comes a person who whines because she can? That just sounds bratty and self centered.
Old 2012-03-01, 08:56   Link #24384
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Good luck then.

@ Eras
I believe so, it was said that Hyper Sensor augment five senses... or something (check the novel in case of inaccuracy)
Old 2012-03-01, 09:00   Link #24385
Eratas123

I'm surprised Ichika doesn't use this when eating. He loves food, so I expected him to summon just to eat for laughs.

Side note - is there a reason people love putting the "Guy saves girl/s from a bunch of thugs"? It's getting cliche.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:04   Link #24386
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Maybe Ichika want everything to be natural? His penchant ARE traditional Japanese dish after all, though not against modern dish or anything.

Classic plot is classic, despite it's overdone, most people (that is, casual viewer) view it as nice plot point. There are subversion for those who don't like it (girl save herself, girl saved the guy...), but overall the point is the same damn thing.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:14   Link #24387
Eratas123

Can a teacher be a personal IS pilot? Also, what do you think the qualifications are to be an ISA teacher? It seems like they let anyone in.

Side note - But just about everyone seems to use it I'm surprised thugs don't start complaining or something. Subversions are funny, though.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:16   Link #24388
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Remember that Teacher are practically neutral, so nope, unless the I.S. are owned by I.S.A.

More like informed ability than anything else, but I doubt the selection are leeway. And I was referring to both abilities and loyalty.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:24   Link #24389
Eratas123

Okay, lets take a look at the teachers we have so far: A woman who's strict and seems to lobe smacking students with a book. A 21 year old who looks 15 and has an attitude to match. A 29 year old christmas cake who seems to get drunk by herself whenevr she can't get a date. And a 25 year old who stutters incoherently at times. Yeah, they sound awesome
Old 2012-03-01, 09:30   Link #24390
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hey, you asked and I gave you opinion, so pelase don't give me that sarcastic remark. :|
Old 2012-03-01, 09:32   Link #24391
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Bros, does the Academy have another type of training unit aside from the Uchigane? Maybe a training unit designed for firearms training?
Old 2012-03-01, 09:33   Link #24392
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@stratos: rafael

So it's impossible to feel pity for someone gifted to the point of misery huh? (asking honestly)
Old 2012-03-01, 09:34   Link #24393
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Nope.

@ Senpai - Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I was just making a comment that there's barely a normal teacher there. There's at least one usually.

@ Demi - yes. How would you feel if you tried so hard to be good at basketball, then here comes this guy/gal who owns then whines and feels miserable because she can? I'd smack em and tell them that if they don't want to win, then they can lose or not participate.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:38   Link #24394
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
No problem.

@ Demi
She remind me of Darren from Inazuma Eleven. Being hated because of his natural talent at soccer, and as the result has to hold himself back for his team's sake. But in the team Inazuma, such thing as holding back is is the same as suicide, and he was forced to unleash all of his potential and not overshadowing anyone.

I use the same philosophy for Tatenahsi, the former Student Council President (my OC) said that "Giving yourself a handicap in a prideful competition is an insult to your opponent". This allows Tatenashi to turn the tide of the match and beat her, she quietly step down from her position and blend herself amongst the ordinary student.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:39   Link #24395
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@stratos: rafael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Nope.
Well poop... Guess it won't hurt to have one in fanon? I mean, a Raphael Basic perhaps?
Old 2012-03-01, 09:40   Link #24396
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I would probably scorn them as well... if I didn't have an idea of how it feels

Not saying I'd good at anything though @_@
Old 2012-03-01, 09:43   Link #24397
Eratas123

@ Demi - I hate people who whine about stupid things, and so do a lot of people. That's why people wh cut themselves tend to get no sympathy.

Tatenashi's not hated because she knows how badass she is and either pokes fun about it or admits she's a badass. No whining or angsting there.
Old 2012-03-01, 09:44   Link #24398
agetreme
Just another Idiot

All the IS that the instructor use belongs to ISA (which is why we only see Raphael Revive for them instead of the fancier stuff...)

==============
Anyway, no going to expand this any further:

Aquarion Evol style....

there are power suit which rival IS pilot by males from another dimension....

Thanks to a minor screwed up, they end up killing all the IS pilots(read: All females) in their universe leaving them no choice but to travel through dimension to look for sex
======================================

No progress today because I end up side-tracked with new fantasy Idea.... which runs on Forgone Conclusion....

Who want to know about that fantasy idea, can PM me. I can give some details about it....
Old 2012-03-01, 09:47   Link #24399
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Um... what if she didn't whine and just cut herself anyway?
Old 2012-03-01, 09:47   Link #24400
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
That's why people wh cut themselves tend to get no sympathy.
They do get a slap though.

Personal experience... I did the slapping ._.

Also Age... I don't even...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest