AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-07, 16:41   Link #561
Bern-san

Klash said on his twitter that the translation is currently at 95%
Old 2013-07-18, 06:12   Link #562
Lawfer

Will the english patch for Rose Gun Days Season 1 and 2 work with the upcoming Season 3 (which contains Season 1 and 2)?
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 06:14   Link #563
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

We don't have any build whatsoever for S3. We will work on it once it is released.
Old 2013-07-18, 06:22   Link #564
Lawfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
We don't have any build whatsoever for S3. We will work on it once it is released.
Yes of course I realize that (quite obvious since the game has yet to be released), so basically if I want to play Season 1 and 2 now and not wait for you to complete Season 3 translation, I have to get a copy of Season 2 version because the english patch wont work with the Season 1 and 2 segments of Season 3, correct?
Old 2013-07-18, 06:31   Link #565
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Pretty much, although if S3 doesn't change that much, it is possible that it is readable with a S2 patch. The problem is that we can't determine odd behaviours in advance.
Old 2013-07-18, 06:40   Link #566
Lawfer

Quote:
Pretty much, although if S3 doesn't change that much, it is possible that it is readable with a S2 patch. The problem is that we can't determine odd behaviours in advance.
Got it thanks, was just asking so that I wont have to buy Season 2 and Season 3.
Old 2013-07-18, 06:47   Link #567
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

More Ryukishi is always good.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 06:09   Link #568
SubaruSumeragi

Just saw this on tumblr:

Quote:
News from 07th Expansion Twitter Q&A:
Next work will be announced soon, it’ll be horror-suspense themed, no more witches for now (he’s saying that it’ll be as good as witches). Stay tuned (?)
Hmm, now I'm curious
SubaruSumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-07, 15:08   Link #569
TW25

I can confirm 100% that he never said the next work will definitely be horror-suspense themed. The phrasing was more like "Will the next work not be limited to mystery? Maybe suspense. Or possibly horror..."

He was intentionally being ambiguous about it.

Here's the relevant tweet for that which also says the next When They Cry will be announced soon (even though it's not the very next work): "千年は待たせませんよ! もっと近い将来に次の「なく頃に」は発表されると思います。ただ、次の作品がミ ステリーとは限りませんよ? サスペンスかも。あるいはホラーかも……(竜)"
TW25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 20:11   Link #570
TW25

Some information about the contents of the Season 3 release (no story spoilers).

Spoiler for Season 3 Contents:
Old 2013-08-13, 14:46   Link #571
ghost_zero5

I have been wondering (as I think this was already similar with season 2)
Spoiler for just to be sure:
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 20:56   Link #572
TW25

Spoiler for Release Structure Answer:
Old 2013-08-14, 13:51   Link #573
ghost_zero5

Ah. OK. Thanks. Now it makes sense.
ghost_zero5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 16:45   Link #574
TW25

I'm a little late with this, but this past Friday Ryuukishi announced the site will be updated every Friday towards the release of Rose Guns Days Last Season. The update this week was an announcement of the expansion of the Trial Version for Rose Guns Days.

Coming early September, expanded Season 1 trial.
Coming late September, Season 2 trial version debuts.
Coming early October, Season 3 trial version debuts.

In other words, lots of potential extra work for Witch Hunt XD

Quote:
Would anyone know if season 2's patch is undergoing editing yet? I remember reading that the translation was at 95% completion a little over a month ago.
On Klash's Twitter he said some changes had to be made to the last chapter so that's what is causing the delay last we heard.
Old 2013-10-11, 00:39   Link #575
Keriaku
Thought Being

I was able to check out some of Rose Guns Days new BGM on Soundcloud, and I'm kind of disappointed that most of xaki's tracks are old unused one from Xwerk.
Keriaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 18:56   Link #576
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Update:

We would like to apologize for the multiple delays regarding the translation patch for Rose Guns Days -season 2-.
I assure you that the issues at hand weren't about our motivation whatsoever (unlike some people might think, just because it isn't like Umineko), but several problems that broke our momentum.
Besides our schedule being incredibly inconsistent because of work and other real life issues, we had to make a new installer for Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru for the retail digital release sold on Mangagamer website at the request of Hobibox, the license holder of 07th Expansion games in Japan.

Suffice to say, this matter affected our schedule, which was already in a pretty bad shape back in August. Adding the fact personal affairs and some of us being sick basically forced us to postpone the patch release several times (albeit we took the opportunity to work again on the last chapter back on september).

In the end, we are still having troubles with the installer for both Umineko and RGD, so we took our decision: as the matter wasn't fixed as of now, we decided to simply release a manual patch, similarly to what we did before for Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, but hope you will enjoy it nevertheless.

Well, then:

Here is the english translation patch of Rose Guns Days -season 2-.

We will provide both OS installers as soon as we can.
Please note this is a patch for Season 2, and it has not been tested for Season 3 yet. Due to possible mishaps with the latter, we strongly advise you to use this patch only with Season 2. We will provide a season 3 compatible patch as well.

As usual, if you notice bugs, typo or any other issues, please let us know!
Old 2013-10-20, 19:25   Link #577
actawesome

Quote:
Update:

We would like to apologize for the multiple delays regarding the translation patch for Rose Guns Days -season 2-.
I assure you that the issues at hand weren't about our motivation whatsoever (unlike some people might think, just because it isn't like Umineko), but several problems that broke our momentum.
Besides our schedule being incredibly inconsistent because of work and other real life issues, we had to make a new installer for Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru for the retail digital release sold on Mangagamer website at the request of Hobibox, the license holder of 07th Expansion games in Japan.

Suffice to say, this matter affected our schedule, which was already in a pretty bad shape back in August. Adding the fact personal affairs and some of us being sick basically forced us to postpone the patch release several times (albeit we took the opportunity to work again on the last chapter back on september).

In the end, we are still having troubles with the installer for both Umineko and RGD, so we took our decision: as the matter wasn't fixed as of now, we decided to simply release a manual patch, similarly to what we did before for Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience, but hope you will enjoy it nevertheless.

Well, then:

Here is the english translation patch of Rose Guns Days -season 2-.

We will provide both OS installers as soon as we can.
Please note this is a patch for Season 2, and it has not been tested for Season 3 yet. Due to possible mishaps with the latter, we strongly advise you to use this patch only with Season 2. We will provide a season 3 compatible patch as well.

As usual, if you notice bugs, typo or any other issues, please let us know!
Thanks for the patch! I check this thread once a week and this just so happened to be the time. I don't remember much of what happened during Season 1, so I might have to refresh myself first, but thank you all for your hard work.
actawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 19:31   Link #578
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

FFFFFF-! The timing of your release is too inconvenient for me Oh well, screw the test :<

..hopefully the game will be as short as the first one.

Anyway, thanks for the release

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 19:45   Link #579
The Creator
Golden Emperor

Yes! Today i had the hunch that the patch had been released.

You are awesome Witch Hunt! Thanks a ton!
The Creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 20:18   Link #580
The Creator
Golden Emperor

Sorry if this doesn't go here:

I've trouble installing the game. I tried using applocale, selecting nihongo. The installer menu from the game shows in japanese but when the little window showing the progress shows up, it's all with "????" and it stops in the section that can be seen in the image. I also tried changing my windows' language to japanese and the same happens. I'm using windows 7 64-bits. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

The Creator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ryukishi07, spoiler, visual novel