Old 2007-04-11, 20:42   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[ Manga ] Chapter 271 Discussion

♦ If you Rise from the Ashes ♦

Quote:

Spoiler for summary:

- Ulqi is unharmed by KGT Ichi’s mask breaks

- Nell...dives onto Ichi's head with all her might. They leave that place together.

- Ulquiorra : Now is that your full power?. Disappointing.

- On the left side of Ulqi's chest the number "4"! " Cuatro Espada... "

- His left hand goes right into Ichi's chest.
Quote:

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-04-13 at 14:40.
Old 2007-04-11, 22:23   Link #2
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Unharmed by Vizard Ichigo's BGT? Yo got to be kidding. Vizard Ichigo raped Grimjow, Ulqi should be at least injured and forced to release.

I hope this is fake
Old 2007-04-11, 22:34   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Unharmed by Vizard Ichigo's BGT? Yo got to be kidding. Vizard Ichigo raped Grimjow, Ulqi should be at least injured and forced to release.

I hope this is fake
No new spoilers have come up, which is a good sign that a spoiler is real since fakes usually stop coming in when the real one is posted. Nothing's concrete though.

If it's true, then the thing that is surprising is how low Ulq is ranked. I never thought Ulq was #1, but thought he was top 3 for sure. If #4 is handling Vichigo with this amount of ease then there is a insane amount of difference between the top-ranked espada and Ichigo. Unless of course, Ichigo powers-up further next chp.
Old 2007-04-11, 22:43   Link #4
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
If it's true, then the thing that is surprising is how low Ulq is ranked. I never thought Ulq was #1, but thought he was top 3 for sure. If #4 is handling Vichigo with this amount of ease then there is a insane amount of difference between the top-ranked espada and Ichigo. Unless of course, Ichigo powers-up further next chp.
I thought it was proved that the Espada aren't ranked by power level...
Old 2007-04-11, 23:27   Link #5
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I thought it was proved that the Espada aren't ranked by power level...
I think only those after No.10 are not ranked by power level
but for 1 - 10, yes, they are
Old 2007-04-11, 23:51   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As Sabaku Kyu said there are no new spoilers out that doesnt mean this spoiler is true but chances of being a fake a decrease also the pending question is

Quote:
What did Ulqi do ?

Point at Ichi / Shove his hand through / Stab at Ichi's head with his hand
That is still unkown the first translation was Stab but later translations say shove/point
Old 2007-04-11, 23:52   Link #7
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
I think only those after No.10 are not ranked by power level
but for 1 - 10, yes, they are
What if one more powerful than, say, #3 joins taking over 10? Are you suggresting 4-9's tattoo'd skin gets ripped off and a new number tattoo'd on each of them?
Old 2007-04-11, 23:56   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

They are ranked in terms of power but these arnt the espada with which Aizen plans to starts WW with . Also once they lose their ranking tatoo automatically dissapears and appears on the new member - Kazam -
Old 2007-04-11, 23:56   Link #9
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
What if one more powerful than, say, #3 joins taking over 10? Are you suggresting 4-9's tattoo'd skin gets ripped off and a new number tattoo'd on each of them?
Kubo's being idiotic. Remember Luppi, who was no.6, even when Grimm's no.6 when Yammi's no.10? Or was Yammi no.11? With Arro dead, everyone gets a promotion? Everyone has to up their numbers accordingly? By Aizen personally since he honoured them the numbers himself?

The Espada ranking system is ridiculously confusing ever since Luppi made it in, but that's the way it is.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-04-12, 00:01   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

IMO the lower Espada are adjucas and will be replaced . Team Ichigo is indulging in that formality for Aizen
Old 2007-04-12, 00:08   Link #11
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Lol no it isn't. Go read it again. Luppi replaced him as #6 since Grimjow was no longer part of the Espada for he had lost an arm remember? And plus his tattoo was marked off because of some injury.
Old 2007-04-12, 00:10   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Are you reffering to me ? oO
Old 2007-04-12, 00:12   Link #13
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
Lol no it isn't. Go read it again. Luppi replaced him as #6 since Grimjow was no longer part of the Espada for he had lost an arm remember? And plus his tattoo was marked off because of some injury.
Did that mean Luppi was #7? But if Luppi was #7, how can Yammi be #10? Unless Luppi was just somehow conviniently created the same time Grim lost his arm, and happens to be just between 5 and 7, it seemed ridiculous.

And Grim was clearly still Espada-level with one arm.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-04-12, 00:21   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
But this way of numbering the espada is really stupid. I wonder what the author had in mind at the time he decided on it. Maybe it's meant to be some sort of hint, that Aizen isn't really as clever as he seems to be.
The Espada Rank/Numbering reminds me of One Peice numbering of Baroque Work's officer Agents
Old 2007-04-12, 00:50   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Baroque Work's Agents officers are ranked according to power, abilities . Also I am not talking about replacement I was just talking about power hierarchy structure which is very similar to Boroque works
Old 2007-04-12, 03:45   Link #16
Elegant Destruction
Philosophical as Ever

ok, heres a thought, and if anyone knows the answer do tell me.

could be possible that aizen has given himself a number also? if ulq is 4 could it be possible that aizen is 1? with tousen and gin being 2 or 3?
Old 2007-04-12, 05:29   Link #17
babuji
Alston De Ventigo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Destruction View Post
ok, heres a thought, and if anyone knows the answer do tell me.

could be possible that aizen has given himself a number also? if ulq is 4 could it be possible that aizen is 1? with tousen and gin being 2 or 3?

I thought of that too...it might be Ulq is the top espada but in ranking system...Aizen, Gin and tousen will be the top 3.

It is like 3 Commandos and 10 elites.

Old 2007-04-12, 05:38   Link #18
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
What hapens if some insane strong Arrancar appears. He is much stronger then the current Espada #1. But somehow Espada #7 manages to get beaten up by him. Will the new one become Espada #7?
Old 2007-04-12, 06:06   Link #19
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
why so complicated? There are espada 1-10 numbered. That does not mean there are only 10 espada ranked hollows.

When gimm lost an arm, he was kicked out of the 1-10 and luppi got his rank. To add insult to injury luppy tore grimms 6 off his skin.

That does not make 10, now 11, or 12, or 13 because there is wanderweiss, gin, tousen, aizen etc etc.

It's like SS. If there is someone captain strength, that does not make him captain of the 14th or 15th division.
Old 2007-04-12, 07:18   Link #20
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
i believe that is so.. so being #9 or #10 risk being kicked out of the top 10 haha...~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Did that mean Luppi was #7? But if Luppi was #7, how can Yammi be #10? Unless Luppi was just somehow conviniently created the same time Grim lost his arm, and happens to be just between 5 and 7, it seemed ridiculous.

And Grim was clearly still Espada-level with one arm.
eh.. i think you're confusing everyone and yourself. Grim is powerful and probably not being deserved to be kicked out of top 10 but more significantly, i think it is due to the reason that he acted on his own, despite out of goodwill or good intentions for aizen. it is a warning, an example to the rest, how instructions are followed and how important rules are, to show the superiority of aizen and minor leader group..

Quote:
i don't think so..! if you refered to earlier chapters, there was a scene whereby the top 10, aizen, jin and the rest had a meeting, and it was there where all 10 were introduced. try counting..~
Closed Thread