AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2009-06-22, 06:34   Link #81
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
why does the Black RX costume in that lineart reminds me of a slimed down Mazinger-Z?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 08:10   Link #82
justavisitor

well the lineart is indeed greeen, but if you look at the real person, it's somewhat dark green, and is a lot better tho

Here is the wallpaper I have

comparing to the decade picture, there is a difference lol (the decade one is actually blue-green )
And I hope there are ppl who enjoy my wallpaper XD (doubt anyone cares I guess )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 08:54   Link #83
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

... the portrait for Shinkenger World?!?!?!?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 09:23   Link #84
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... the portrait for Shinkenger World?!?!?!?!?!

^ portraits of the Origami Mechas, but isn't this a Shinkenger thread but a Decade thread, why the pic?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-06-22, 09:34   Link #85
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Because if the rumors are true, Decade might be visiting Shinkenger world... aka a bonafide Rider x Sentai crossover

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-06-22, 11:34   Link #86
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

OMFG IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler for The next worlds....:

Spoiler for And the next one after that...:

And some stuff from the Movie:

Spoiler for Kamen Rider J:

Spoiler for New Final Form Ride:

Spoiler for The new Riderman?:

Spoiler for Upcoming New Kamen Rider:

... WHAT IS ALL THIS EPIC WIN?!?!?!?!

Old 2009-06-22, 13:20   Link #87
justavisitor

so, the destiny of Decade has finally been revealed

Decade's destiny is to enter as many other world and sell as many toys as he can..and he will destroy the world because ppl's wallet will dry out from over spending

I wonder if that's any plot for the decade story at all, it's hard to tell a story when he has that many worlds to travel to...but on the other hand, seems like all those worlds are planned in the very early stages of the production of Decade (it's not like the staff makes the last minute decision to travel to other new worlds), I hope the story will go smoothly XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-06-22, 13:22   Link #88
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for New Final Form Ride:
I think it's something like

Spoiler:
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 14:41   Link #89
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

i guess Decade is now another Chuck Norris!?
he is the first Rider to open the crossover gate to the Super Sentai world!?
since Den-O with the Crayon Shin-chan world?

well, i'm not surprised if he does ended up in the Precure world.
Old 2009-06-22, 18:36   Link #90
BanishingBook

GACKT IS THE NEW RIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE F---~!

! *GIANT EXCLAMATION POINT*
? *GIANT QUESTION MARK!*

WHAT!!!?

NAN(I)!!!

and oh the new Kamen rider looks very spunky.

*resumes I can't believe it's: onnnn the road, dare no tabi no tochuuu, hontou wa *gets mauled.*
BanishingBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 11:29   Link #91
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

More of Kamen Rider W

Spoiler for Kamen Rider W:

As with what the rumors stated, W will be an assymetrically-colored Rider formed by the fusion of TWO people. And... is that a muffler on his back?!?! That'd make him the first scarf wearing Heisei Rider in history

Also, some more spoiler info on the movie:

Spoiler for Kamen Rider Decade Movie spoilers:

Last edited by LoweGear; 2009-06-23 at 11:39.
Old 2009-06-23, 13:08   Link #92
justavisitor

so Kamen rider finally conquer the BL market...it makes me chill to hear 2 males say "Cho Combine" in every episode
Old 2009-06-23, 20:13   Link #93
BanishingBook

Spoiler:

Cool post Lowegear-san you are very reliable! =D
Old 2009-06-24, 02:04   Link #94
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
so Kamen rider finally conquer the BL market...it makes me chill to hear 2 males say "Cho Combine" in every episode
you sir, need to get shot because of your unique imagination!!
*sound of Kuuga's gunshot in the background*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanishingBook View Post
Spoiler:

Cool post Lowegear-san you are very reliable! =D
i thought that was a reference joke in one of the Kamen Rider Kabuto special episodes where the main characters review the past Kamen Rider show's costumes & mistook Blade & Stronger for Kabuto?
Old 2009-06-24, 06:26   Link #95
BanishingBook

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And oh add me as an accomplice to salvaging justa-san >8D *SUPER MALICIOUS GRIN.*

EDIT to add:

I WANNA HEAR STRONGER'S JAPANESE SPEECH ON THE MOVIE! WOOT!
I can't seem to find it on the net. >_< Well if I do find it, during quiet moments I'll do a weird monologue as Stronger. *Kamen Raida pose*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Old 2009-06-24, 08:47   Link #96
justavisitor

@DRAGUN H.E.X.
I haven't finished my unique imagination yet...the characters in W will yell "cho combine" and then they will combine in Goku and Vegeta's style
Spoiler for dbz combination:

And they will do it in every episode!!! Start screaming girls!!! (or anyone who likes this idea )
Old 2009-06-24, 08:59   Link #97
BanishingBook

^ -@Dragun-san: Shall we begin the salvaging? *Mr. Hyde grin*
Old 2009-06-24, 09:48   Link #98
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

*sigh* i guess that also includes Digimon & Transformer combinations as "coupling" jokes!? X_X
Old 2009-06-26, 08:14   Link #99
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Kamen Rider W's forms

From left to right: Cyclone Joker, Luna Trigger, and Heat Metal

The first name corresponds to the right side, while the last name corresponds to the left side. So you have Cyclone, Luna and Heat for the right side, and Joker, Trigger and Metal for the left side. Note that the colors can be mixed and matched in more combinations (the initial image of W a while back shows Red and Black, hence "Heat Joker" as shown below).

Old 2009-06-26, 08:18   Link #100
BanishingBook

Man! He is probably going to be teh most (recent) confusing Kamen Rider.

He's like an Ultraman. @___@

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu