Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-25, 19:02   Link #6421
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice View Post
Word! But then, I find the all more attractive in the anime. Probobly just the difference in manga and anime artwork
Not meee!

Just leone. I much prefer everyone else in the Manga.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 19:04   Link #6422
Junior117

Quote:
Word! But then, I find the all more attractive in the anime. Probobly just the difference in manga and anime artwork
That's probably because the manga is usually more detailed then the anime (due to ease of animation) and therefore, they would usually look a lot more attractive (there's more on it that I can explain... but I'm too tired to explain, so that's all you're going to here from me in terms of it!).

Heh heh heh...
Junior117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 19:36   Link #6423
Nice

Well, now I'm thinking about syuras plan to destroy the capital to get night raid out of hiding. Anyone else think it may be set off inadvertently or that someone may actually know about it and set it off?
Nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 19:58   Link #6424
Junior117

Quote:
Well, now I'm thinking about syuras plan to destroy the capital to get night raid out of hiding. Anyone else think it may be set off inadvertently or that someone may actually know about it and set it off?
Just so I understand correctly,... how is destroying the capital going to put Night Raid out of hiding? Don't they... oh I don't know... NOT live in the capital (not angry, by the way)? Please, someone explain this to me.

Last edited by Junior117; 2014-08-25 at 20:31.
Old 2014-08-25, 20:53   Link #6425
Esclair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior117 View Post
Just so I understand correctly,... how is destroying the capital going to put Night Raid out of hiding? Don't they... oh I don't know... NOT live in the capital (not angry, by the way)? Please, someone explain this to me.
I think Syura's idea is that if he destroys the capital Night Raid will have no choice to come out and try to stop him because he knows they will try to protect the innocent citizens that he's killing.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 20:59   Link #6426
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
I think Syura's idea is that if he destroys the capital Night Raid will have no choice to come out and try to stop him because he knows they will try to protect the innocent citizens that he's killing.
Oh. I get it now!

Wait a minute... that's a stupid plan! What made him think that burning the capital (which, unless I'm mistaken, is currently HIS home (up until he was killed (GOOD for him))) was a great idea? Yes, yes, Syura was an idiot, and it would have... probably worked (in regards to Night Raid coming out and trying to stop him), but I think that even an idiot would probably think this wouldn't be a good idea.
Old 2014-08-25, 21:45   Link #6427
Nice

Quote:
Oh. I get it now!

Wait a minute... that's a stupid plan! What made him think that burning the capital (which, unless I'm mistaken, is currently HIS home (up until he was killed (GOOD for him))) was a great idea? Yes, yes, Syura was an idiot, and it would have... probably worked (in regards to Night Raid coming out and trying to stop him), but I think that even an idiot would probably think this wouldn't be a good idea.
Well, despite the good intentions of night raid, they are still known as criminals. Perhaps he thought he could manipulate things so they get blamed for it. That or he's just a colossal dim wit
Old 2014-08-25, 21:48   Link #6428
Junior117

Quote:
Well, despite the good intentions of night raid, they are still known as criminals. Perhaps he thought he could manipulate things so they get blamed for it. That or he's just a colossal dim wit
Knowing how stupid he is, he would get caught in the act (and he kinda did... well, he got caught before the act was committed). I'm leaning towards your latter statement that he's a colossal dim wit.
Old 2014-08-25, 22:31   Link #6429
saw2097

I suspect the burning capital thing will happen as the climax of the arc. Although who will set it in motion is beyond me.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 22:35   Link #6430
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
I suspect the burning capital thing will happen as the climax of the arc. Although who will set it in motion is beyond me.
Night Raid IMO. Because they are equally as evil (or good) as Wild Hunt.

(sarcasm)
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-25, 22:48   Link #6431
Seitsuki
Onee!

'If Budou found out about you letting a few of Stylish's experiments out we'd have been fucked. Don't do that shit again!'

'Sorry pops I'll get your approval back. I know, LETS BURN EVERYTHING'

Seriously, this guy.
Old 2014-08-25, 23:03   Link #6432
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
'If Budou found out about you letting a few of Stylish's experiments out we'd have been fucked. Don't do that shit again!'

'Sorry pops I'll get your approval back. I know, LETS BURN EVERYTHING'

Seriously, this guy.
Well, I think we can all agree that he's stupid. Let's just hope that he doesn't come back. Ever. In any way, shape, or form. He always made me have a bad taste in my mouth with every panel he appeared in.
Old 2014-08-25, 23:38   Link #6433
Karolik

what a weird manga. can't root for any side, since there's no true good/bad guy. All they do is slaughter each other.
Karolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 00:22   Link #6434
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
what a weird manga. can't root for any side, since there's no true good/bad guy. All they do is slaughter each other.
Wrong, manga is straighforward about who is good and who is bad. NR's talk about being murderers doesn't make them bad.
Old 2014-08-26, 03:38   Link #6435
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolik View Post
You could always root for the possibility that the genuinely good people(i.e.Tatsumi Wave, virtually all of NR, etc) live long enough to change the crap in the Empire so that we no longer get any broken and twisted characters like Kurome.

That said, have there been any details about how Kurome became the way she is in the AgK: Zero manga (or anywhere else for that matter?)
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 03:52   Link #6436
G147

Yes you can see how Kurome end up the way she is in AGK! 0. In fact, it's quite sad, depressing and disturbing.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 04:09   Link #6437
Raviel

^I see, speaking of Kurome, what do guys think of the "broken" characters like her?

I'm torn between deciding whether she should be checked into rehabilitation or tried as a war criminal. By our world's standards I guess she would undergo treatment while in prison if she isn't executed outright.

But of course in the AgK world they might do things differently, either way I hope she gets "saved" somehow. I guess ever since Blood+ I've had a soft spot for characters like Kurome
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 04:23   Link #6438
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Yes you can see how Kurome end up the way she is in AGK! 0. In fact, it's quite sad, depressing and disturbing.
the feels dude. so many...

speaking of AGK 0. any one else think that the seigu could have a role in the current AGK or are an AGK 0 exclusive?
Old 2014-08-26, 04:26   Link #6439
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
^I see, speaking of Kurome, what do guys think of the "broken" characters like her?

I'm torn between deciding whether she should be checked into rehabilitation or tried as a war criminal. By our world's standards I guess she would undergo treatment while in prison if she isn't executed outright.

But of course in the AgK world they might do things differently, either way I hope she gets "saved" somehow. I guess ever since Blood+ I've had a soft spot for characters like Kurome
My hope is that Kurome is somehow saved from the... whatever she's taking, and that both her and Akame will forgive each other (she seems to be sane enough to still love her sister). Broken characters do seem to have a chance to turn good if handled right (key word: if).

Quote:
the feels dude. so many...

speaking of AGK 0. any one else think that the seigu could have a role in the current AGK or are an AGK 0 exclusive?
I see no evidence stating it would have a role in the current series, so I'm personally leaning on the latter (until proven otherwise).

Last edited by Junior117; 2014-08-26 at 05:03.
Old 2014-08-26, 08:24   Link #6440
Kiltias

Quote:
Oh. I get it now!

The point behind that Scene was that Syura simply lost it.
Insanity over getting told so hard by his Father.
He can't stand to lose,get told or not being dominant, if he does he snaps and goes psycho bonkers.

Then again, Syura has a major streak of being incompetent as well.=/

Knocked out by Wave
Got told by Budou
Kicked by Tatsumi
Punched by Budou
Owned by Run
His Unit disbanded
His plan to frame Jäger failed big time
Got wrecked by his Dad
Frees a prisoner leading to his apparent Death

He's about as rotten as it gets, but he fails HARD at the things he does and wants to do.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!