Spoiler for Uh oh:

Quote:
The True Maous...
Spoiler:
No, it's
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D View Post
Fudge my limes... why did I come back here...? massive spoilers are massive...... I thought they'd only spoil the minor stuffs like who's gonna end up in his harem, and then suddenly someone mentioned the entire series' ending! WTF!
Well sir, the moment you click the button "Show", you have past the point of no return.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 03:46   Link #142
juzkding

No, it's
Spoiler for Spoiler:

I love spoilers! Yey It's like a super sneak preview for the next chapters so who is

Spoiler for yet to be announced character in the story?:
juzkding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 04:39   Link #143
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
No, it's
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzkding View Post
I love spoilers! Yey It's like a super sneak preview for the next chapters so who is

Spoiler for yet to be announced character in the story?:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyureki; 2015-07-31 at 05:02.
Kyureki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 06:19   Link #144
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Name:

Last edited by sinner0; 2015-07-31 at 06:36.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 09:19   Link #145
cabman11

I hate how people keep saying she's evil.
You just know nothing of her past so you can't judge her.
(I know of corse)
And her personality is due to her mathematician skill.
It forces her to take the most effective choice she can find one or not that choice is good. Which basically got rid of her gut intuition.
Rimuru and his city?
-High probability of being a threat
Solution?
-Eliminate while they are still not a problem.
She doesn't believe him?
- well if you think about it I would not trust a monster too. and neither would you..
- plus mathematician skill calculated it as an "Astronomically low impossible impossibility"( which it is.)
so she didn't believe it.

And about her being a whore and a slut?
She not. She has been living there for over 10 years and is a fully grown adult.
If she doesn't have sex once in a while with someone she likes then what?
She doesn't just fuck everyone.
Nothing is wrong with that it's perfectly natural.
The people complain about this are the same people who wants slime to become male and fuck every girl in his harem
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 10:06   Link #146
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
I hate how people keep saying she's evil.
You just know nothing of her past so you can't judge her.
(I know of corse)
It forces her to take the most effective choice she can find one or not that choice is good. Which basically got rid of her gut intuition.
Rimuru and his city?
-High probability of being a threat
Solution?
-Eliminate while they are still not a problem.
She doesn't believe him?
- well if you think about it I would not trust a monster too. and neither would you..
- plus mathematician skill calculated it as an "Astronomically low impossible impossibility"( which it is.)
so she didn't believe it.

And about her being a whore and a slut?
She not. She has been living there for over 10 years and is a fully grown adult.
If she doesn't have sex once in a while with someone she likes then what?
She doesn't just fuck everyone.
Nothing is wrong with that it's perfectly natural.
The people complain about this are the same people who wants slime to become male and fuck every girl in his harem
We have seen chunks of her past and it is very clear she was a sociopath even before coming to the new world. She killed her abusive father and at the time was planning to kill the man that drug her mother into religion and had off hand thoughts of having to kill her. And you have it backwards she's not like that just because she has those skills, she has those skills because she was like that to begain with, yes they reinforce the behavior but they aren't the cause.

there is nothing healthy in her sexual relationships she's not doing it because she likes the guy but to fulfill a physical need. Slut isn't the right word though.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2015-07-31 at 10:27.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 10:09   Link #147
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
It does NOT forces her. It offers her most mathematically effective choice. She takes that choice and she refuses to refine her use of ability by breaking it in smaller steps and connecting them herself without cheat. "I have cheat so I refuse to think" is evil in her case.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 18:56   Link #148
Namorax

Quote:
*snip*
The people complain about this are the same people who wants slime to become male and fuck everyone girl in his harem
Fixed that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
We have seen chunks of her past and it is very clear she was a sociopath even before coming to the new world. She killed her abusive father and at the time was planning to kill the man that drug her mother into religion and had off hand thoughts of having to kill her. And you have it backwards she's not like that just because she has those skills, she has those skills because she was like that to begain with, yes they reinforce the behavior but they aren't the cause.

there is nothing healthy in her sexual relationships she's not doing it because she likes the guy but to fulfill a physical need. Slut isn't the right word though.
Her transfer progress was probably similar to Rimuru's... You randomly think some stuff and whoever is actually on the other end of the line doesn't realise you don't know you've been asked what kind of skills you want after they transfer you over.
So, she has Usurper and Mathematican?
Probably because in that exact moment she wanted to abandon all her emotions (and which girl wouldn't after what she has been through) and Usurper because she wanted to punish him by taking away everything he had (including his life).

She's never left that state behind, and that's why she is "evil"?
She's an antagonist, but not evil.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 19:45   Link #149
Nihgthawk

Personally I cannot wait for chapter 67 to come out Guro apparently has 68 and 69(giggity) ready and is just waiting for 67 to come out to release them. So we should be getting the entire war or at least most of it in one day w/o any need to wait to long, cliffhangers are both fun and annoying.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 20:19   Link #150
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Fixed that for you.

Her transfer progress was probably similar to Rimuru's... You randomly think some stuff and whoever is actually on the other end of the line doesn't realise you don't know you've been asked what kind of skills you want after they transfer you over.
So, she has Usurper and Mathematican?
Probably because in that exact moment she wanted to abandon all her emotions (and which girl wouldn't after what she has been through) and Usurper because she wanted to punish him by taking away everything he had (including his life).

She's never left that state behind, and that's why she is "evil"?
She's an antagonist, but not evil.
Where would you put her on the chart?

Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-31, 22:17   Link #151
juzkding

Finally. It was still a sad event for Mister Slime.

When I read the forest disturbance arc, the way the author made Mr. Slime flippantly imposed the "don't harm humans" rule just because he used to be one, was a dead give away that it was a prelude to a disaster.

BUT now that it has finally happened. Migosh I did not expect a lump in my throat. Chapter 67 was like... FEELS FEELS FEEELSSSS and more FEELS!

AND tenchu @kyureki for your reply re: Guy
Old 2015-07-31, 22:54   Link #152
s.a.w..

It even mentioned that it lead to a disaster when he made the rule. And gahhh! I wanted to see him transform into a demon lord and for the king to freak out... Well he's already lost an arm and a leg and pissed himself... But how did he manage to come up with the idiotic idea of speaking haughtily to the one massacring his troops.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-31, 23:20   Link #153
juzkding

I am not sure if readers who joined the forum would have gave up and should accept that if you have reached page seven there will be spoilers galore? BUT JUST IN CASE

Spoiler for kindda too late but, how Mr Slime killed alooot of humans:
Old 2015-08-01, 01:40   Link #154
s.a.w..

Does Rimel get an over achiever bonus? He killed half again more than required, plus there are still hundreds of churches to burn, thousands of knights and priests to butcher, children to rescue. And just gonna ask, how does he put Youmu on the throne? What does he do to the church?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 06:20   Link #155
petermpark

Personally I think Rimuru made an inefficient decision when he slaughtered 150000 people.

If it was me I would kill off the necessary 100000 people harvest their souls and become a demon lord. Then keep the remaining 50000 soldiers and let a subordinate kill them. Who knows maybe given the chance that subordinate (benimaru or maybe ranga or beretta) might evolve into a demon lord and voila i would have a very devoted and loyal demon lord as a servant.
petermpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 06:36   Link #156
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

that sakaguchi hinata.....

uhm she will met her end's
Old 2015-08-01, 06:52   Link #157
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Depends on where you are. People have legit rights to fulfill their physical needs, and the most basic ones inlude sleeping, eating, excretion, and that. She's no more unhealthy than any random woman having a one-night-stand. Heck, for her case it's better than most, because she admitted herself that she wouldn't bone anyone she dislike, and the other party is obviously infatuated with her. This is already above the level of friends with benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzkding View Post
I am not sure if readers who joined the forum would have gave up and should accept that if you have reached page seven there will be spoilers galore? BUT JUST IN CASE

Spoiler for kindda too late but, how Mr Slime killed alooot of humans:
Well, since this chapter is already released, I think it's fine not to mark it as spoiler?

Spoiler for There's a reason for that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
It does NOT forces her. It offers her most mathematically effective choice. She takes that choice and she refuses to refine her use of ability by breaking it in smaller steps and connecting them herself without cheat. "I have cheat so I refuse to think" is evil in her case.
Nope, it literally forced her. Go back and read the end of chapter 66. It said something along the lines that Hinata's Mathmatician skill played out the optimal option for her while ignoring anything outside its calculation. Effectively, it means that her brain isn't physically capable of picking choices, because the skill picked it for her. She has only lived this far because the choices has always been the most effective one, regardless of her emotions. It's "her greatest strength and also her greatest weakness", and it's also the basic difference between Mathmatician and Great Sage.

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 07:03   Link #158
Breimn

So it kinda is like when MC leaves all the decisions to Great Sage instead of when MC only has Great Sage assistance/support , right?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-01, 07:11   Link #159
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
So it kinda is like when MC leaves all the decisions to Great Sage instead of when MC only has Great Sage assistance/support , right?
In the case of the MC he's basically two people instead of one. One for calculating and one philosophical/emotional/moral thinking.

In the case of Hinata she basically is great sage if great sage had a physical body.
She has emotions it's just that her calculations dominate her emotions.

Basically as mc said. When fightng her it was as if he was fighting against great sage. All of Hinata's actions are basically the actions great sage would have done.

And trust me when I say this great sage is ruthless. And you shall see this in the coming chapters
Old 2015-08-01, 09:58   Link #160
tsunade666

how many chapters are involved in vol 4? up to what chapter before it completes?

I read this story by volume which is why I don't know currently on what's happening and I'm refraining myself for further spoiler of the story.

if its about skill and future skills, I'm fine but spoilers for the story. I refraining from reading it. Which is why I will wait until the whole volume is translated.

which is also why I'm asking until what chapter this volume end with.

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation