AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-07-14, 10:54   Link #1
eLstar
(^_^)v

Episode 91 Discussion [Anime]

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which Vicious or I, will try to post this thread every Wednesday, since it’s the day the episode airs in Japan. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked as “Anime” in the title, so you don’t have to use spoiler tags. However, there are some exceptions.

You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let Vicious or I, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why?, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my permission.

So there you have it, just to summarize and add new tidbits of rules:

There is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unnecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 11:29   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, last episode left us with a cliffhanger...

Spoiler:

What I'll likely expect for this episode is maybe that both Jiraiya and Tsunade want to talk about their childhood years. She'll probably would spill her life tale and begin recalling those events about her loved ones.

Does anyone wants ramen along with their tale?

I already saw your edit Dranz, so I edited also mine. Thanks.

Last edited by Guido; 2004-07-14 at 14:39. Reason: Forgot to signal one small remark.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 11:52   Link #3
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

I'm hoping that the outro is something progressive and they move on to show older chicks in bikinis instead of kids. A man can dream though can't he.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 12:34   Link #4
Dix11

id LOVE to see some more fight scenes, but i suppose if they do tsunade's background info / life story, with some action flashbacks i wont complain ^^
Dix11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 13:38   Link #5
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
id LOVE to see some more fight scenes, but i suppose if they do tsunade's background info / life story, with some action flashbacks i wont complain ^^
Spoiler:
jbruns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 13:54   Link #6
donna8157

Spoiler:
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:07   Link #7
Yawn
Cloud watcher

Send a message via AIM to Yawn
Just wondering...is it okay to give out links where you can d/l the new episode in this forum? and does anybody want to know?
Yawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:08   Link #8
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Don't think this is a spoiler but i'll put it in tags anyway

Spoiler:
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:09   Link #9
donna8157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn
Just wondering...is it okay to give out links where you can d/l the new episode in this forum? and does anybody want to know?
Yes for Naruto since it isn't licensed.
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:12   Link #10
LeafNinja

Pretty good episode, but one of the B-Team animation teams it looks like, resulting in some weird looking characters from time to time. It managed to cover a lot more manga than the typical episode as well, around 2 1/2 chapters worth.
LeafNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 14:12   Link #11
Yawn
Cloud watcher

Send a message via AIM to Yawn
I'm pretty sure S-O or other speedsubbers will release their version later today...but for those of you that don't want to wait few hours (like me) you can download the new episode from http://www.l33t-raws.com/bt/index.php?page=1 ((Note: This version is not translated))

Last edited by Yawn; 2004-07-14 at 15:59.
Yawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 18:19   Link #12
B3H

You can also download it at
http://saiyaman.info/bt/
B3H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 18:38   Link #13
Uukog42

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3H
You can also download it at
http://saiyaman.info/bt/
though I don't recommened downloading from them. It doesn't have the preview for the Naruto movie like l33t raws version does.
Uukog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 19:37   Link #14
Locke16

Hmm...

Should I stay up tonight and wait for it to come..

or just get it tomorrow?

I just finished watching episodes 1 to 90 this week and im sad that i ran out and am gonna have to wait a week for each new episode.

oh well
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 20:35   Link #15
nubby

Naruto + Snow Princess in movie preview!
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 21:09   Link #16
indo

hehe every wednesday i just keep waiting hehe its 5 am now where i live and i'm still waiting. i'm gonna have a naruthon now to kill time.

i allready know what to expect from this episode because all the spoiling on this forum made me read the manga hehe now i feel bad that i read the manga but hey i still look forward to every episode
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-14, 21:10   Link #17
cdkobasiuk
Mommy on a Bender

I can't believe I enjoy the raws so much. I read the manga so I know what is basically going on and when I watch the raw I can really concentrate on the faces and voices in stead of the subs. It is intense.

I bet they are going to come out with another soundtrack soon. There is a lot of new music in this episode.
cdkobasiuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 00:30   Link #18
Locke16

Damn...

I am getting impatient!

Is sg not making a sub this time? Anyone know.
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 00:44   Link #19
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke16
Damn...

I am getting impatient!

LMAO I don't know, I doubt it. They got blasted by a certain website. It was HORRIBLE too. The site basically said that they should give up and no one wants there input in these translations (that's putting it nicely). It's bummer though. It's hard to for people to understand how to use fast subs. People make it seem like their computer only allows one download per week or something, when they can just watch the fast sub, delete it, and just download another sub group when it becomes available.

Anyway, back to the 91 discussion, happy to see how many manga issues they covered in this. This was a very progressive episode.

Spoiler:
I like the music score that played during the title showing, it was a modified version of that one track i'm waiting to be released. It was also cool to see the trio younger, appearing to be in their late teens/early twenties or so. Anyway, great episode. The movie is only weeks away Wonder if they are going to be flying in the air DBZ-style like on that OVA 2.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 01:00   Link #20
noich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke16
Damn...

I am getting impatient!

Well since i actually have an answer i guess ill reply.

They wont be doing Naruto anytime soom. Their translator joined the army or got called into active service. Something like that.

by the way i doubt sg gives a fuck what anyone says about there subs. They arent forcing people to watch them.
noich is offline   Reply With Quote