Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-09-18, 21:51   Link #141
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Fairy Gone was planned as two split cour from the start, so it's not really comparable. This is never getting another season.
I know. I'm questioning that plan though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-26, 21:09   Link #142
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts. Final Thoughts

Truly enjoyed the show. The animation got decent production values, but I still had reservations over the visuals deserving a better art style. Anyways, while it was a pity not getting more background stories on each individual member of Hank's squad, nonetheless, for many of them I silently cried witnessing at how they came to terms at their tragic conclusions by the latter's hand.

The ending itself was arranged on a certain manner to stir within the viewers a desire to go and check out the manga in case the audience wants to learn what's coming next in the story. Pretty much, I'm betting my two cents that either next year or in two years time the manga is going to finish its serialization course.

Anyways, I truly love the ending song since it tearfully starts playing distant memories of the past for Hank, Elaine, and Cain before the latter's betrayal, and then moves on to the eponymous Incarnates passing each one by one as their stories are told along with their inevitable demise. Then, finally, closes with Schaal representing a faint glimmer of hope for the promise that she'll be the last person alive to remember whom the Incarnates truly were.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate history, shonen