AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-09, 03:08   Link #41
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

So I only want to know this: Is this novel's main way of processing story like Toaru? (Like Touma is always at the center but sometimes Accelerator or Hamazura gets to take the lead ?)
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 04:18   Link #42
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So Silvia's the princess of the Rizerion Empire?

I get the impression that Kaito might try to release the Demon Lord under the belief that he can fight and kill it.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:36   Link #43
bludvein

Kaito really isn't a bad guy.
Spoiler for spoiler:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 08:41   Link #44
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Kaito really isn't a bad guy.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Then what's with the zero magic when he got summoned?Did he intentionally give such a score? BTW, are you actually reading the Japanese raws?

I think Kaito's going to go nuts and 'turn to the dark side' when he discovers that Yuu was actually the previous hero. He will probably blame Yuu for failing his task of killing demons. He will probably believe that if Yuu actually did his job correctly, the knight-girl wouldn't have died and the remaining demons would have been defeated much easily.
Old 2014-02-09, 08:52   Link #45
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Then what's with the zero magic when he got summoned?Did he intentionally give such a score? BTW, are you actually reading the Japanese raws?

I think Kaito's going to go nuts and 'turn to the dark side' when he discovers that Yuu was actually the previous hero. He will probably blame Yuu for failing his task of killing demons. He will probably believe that if Yuu actually did his job correctly, the knight-girl wouldn't have died and the remaining demons would have been defeated much easily.
No, im only reading a GT and it isn't that good. Still don't get this obsession with Kaito turning evil though. I'm not sure about why the test turned a 0, but I'd guess that
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-02-09, 09:08   Link #46
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
No, im only reading a GT and it isn't that good. Still don't get this obsession with Kaito turning evil though. I'm not sure about why the test turned a 0, but I'd guess that
Spoiler for ...:
Gut feeling. The overly serious types generally become evil because of some sort of trauma.
Old 2014-02-09, 14:51   Link #47
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
Gut feeling. The overly serious types generally become evil because of some sort of trauma.
and his red eyes on the cover
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 15:47   Link #48
waffler

i actually wish kaito wouldve been a super douche who looks down on yuu so i wouldnt feel bad if he becomes demon lord and gets owned by yuu later :/
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 16:08   Link #49
ghost013

Very interesting novel, certainly unique. I can't see any of the images, can someone repost them again?
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 17:59   Link #50
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
Yeah and glowing red eyes are mainly show by someone really dark or evil.

My guess about the magic thing is that heroes wield a different but similar source of power to magic which was why the tests couldn't pick it up. It acts lik magic but isn't actually magic.
Old 2014-02-09, 18:39   Link #51
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
if someone is evil just because of his red eyes,then what about arawn,from "tears to tiara"?
anyone who have played this game would know that ,in spite of being called the demon king,who are really,between the 11 angels and him,the true devils.
in fact,nowadays,in japanese fantasy,angels(=duty,rules,constrains) being assimiled to evil and demons(=freedom,transgression,free sex)equal to justice has become a cliché
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 19:40   Link #52
kazzuya13

Yes now a days most of the time angels = evil and devils = good guys.
Old 2014-02-11, 04:43   Link #53
sasuke706

Well, just read up to what there is, although not quite understanding everything and skipping or skimming parts of some sections due to not particularly caring about what it was concerning. But there was a rant by the antagonist—yes, the antagonist of volume 3—concerning Yuu I wanted to share. Should note that volume 3 is still being written. May have misinterpreted a line or two, but this is a general translation of it:
Spoiler for Volume 3 Antagonist rant concerning Yuu, kinda spoils a character's fate.:

Overall, I think this series is an alright read, but I wouldn't consider there to be all that many emotional moments and there hasn't really been an overall goal aside from Kaito's wanting to defeat the demon lord stuff. Basically, I'm expecting things to go really wrong at some point. Fun characters and interactions, though.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 05:10   Link #54
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Well, just read up to what there is, although not quite understanding everything and skipping or skimming parts of some sections due to not particularly caring about what it was concerning. But there was a rant by the antagonist—yes, the antagonist of volume 3—concerning Yuu I wanted to share. Should note that volume 3 is still being written. May have misinterpreted a line or two, but this is a general translation of it:
Spoiler for Volume 3 Antagonist rant concerning Yuu, kinda spoils a character's fate.:

Overall, I think this series is an alright read, but I wouldn't consider there to be all that many emotional moments and there hasn't really been an overall goal aside from Kaito's wanting to defeat the demon lord stuff. Basically, I'm expecting things to go really wrong at some point. Fun characters and interactions, though.
actually i feel very touched when i read that part.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:00   Link #55
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually i feel very touched when i read that part.
same here..
Old 2014-02-11, 07:33   Link #56
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post

Who's he saying this to? Some asshole who talked shit about Yuu?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-11, 07:50   Link #57
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Who's he saying this to? Some asshole who talked shit about Yuu?
No, actually.

Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-02-11, 08:38   Link #58
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
No, actually.

Spoiler for ...:
..Damn that sucks for him. Seriously. When you add in the previous rant then wow. Ouch.
Spoiler for A question regarding the previous rant:
Old 2014-02-11, 08:48   Link #59
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
..Damn that sucks for him. Seriously. When you add in the previous rant then wow. Ouch.
Spoiler for A question regarding the previous rant:
Spoiler for ....:
Old 2014-02-12, 10:11   Link #60
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:

I think up until the latest chapter now, the story are still about introducing the world and its characters. I agree with sasuke706 and eager to wait for the big turning point.

I'll reupload the images, thanks for the notice ^^
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, harem, not true harem yet, webnovel