Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-04, 10:55   Link #41
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^How many classmates turned rapist?

What with Japanese Classrooms often get into killing each other scenario tho?
1 male, 1 female.
And several became couples, including a homo pair and lez pair. Consensual, though.

While classmates getting into killing scenarios is pretty common on Narou, character depth and people actually caring about the dead ones isn't.
Most the time you get semi post-apocalyptic bandit classmates running around going Hyahyahyah and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
how many light novel are out?
One.
The publisher died though so it might always only be one.
Would be a shame to leave a nice series like this without one, though.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 11:10   Link #42
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^And MC?

Yea, most Class Transfer is shallow
The girls are only seen as harem candidates
The boys as trash or mobs

Also rare for MC to have friends
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 11:23   Link #43
sasuke706

^And MC what? Does he become a rapist? No.
He becomes a masturbator, though. Out of necessity more than anything else, however.

Momokawa is so far only mentioned to have two friends, if I recall?
That said it's not like he was shunned or bullied before that.
Probably had friends in other classes too.
Old 2018-05-04, 13:43   Link #44
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Mc is masturbator? So sad~
Old 2018-05-04, 14:03   Link #45
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Momokawa is so far only mentioned to have two friends, if I recall?
That said it's not like he was shunned or bullied before that.
Probably had friends in other classes too.
Mentioned?
So no friendship shown in the story itself for MC yet?

One of my complains with Class Transfer is usually MC starts at the lowest position (class' loser) then suddenly elevated to the highest (OP, among the strongest around)
Kinda wish that MC slowly gaining position in class and his faction increases in size (but not only harem)
Old 2018-05-04, 14:20   Link #46
sasuke706

No, they show up.
And both die in front of him trying to cover for him.

The MC has trouble getting along with his classmates when he meets them so far.
Or should I say getting along and staying getting along? Since most of them aren't actually hostile at first.
Pretty much the only group he's met and left with no qualms is a heavy smoker delinquent guy and his 3 gyaru party.

You could actually say the MC is at the lowest position power-wise. He was also regarded as the 'otaku' clique in class, but no one ever brings it up so no one seems to care.
Has a very not-user-friendly class compared to everyone else and struggles to make it work pretty much every time.
Due to this he's more desperate, leading to more technically morally questionable methods, which isn't very pleasing to the people who have stronger abilities from the start and have more leeway in their decisions (AKA hero harem party).

It's hard to gain a position 'in the class' when a good chunk of them die every now and then and the biggest single group is like of 6 people.
He doesn't really have a faction aside from the predictably yandere heroine berserker and maybe a gyaru girl?
The current party he's with used to be the lackeys of the first classmate he killed, which he hasn't told them for obvious reasons, but otherwise they get along fine but aren't particularly close.
The cannibal literally wants to eat him and the homo couple robbed him blind.

You could say he's actively recruiting new friends?
Going by Kuro no Maou, he'll get male friends...eventually.
Old 2018-05-04, 14:32   Link #47
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Wow... He had friends willing to die for him... That's... Unreal...
But let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's a charismatic MC

So haven't encountered Isekai People yet?
This takes longer than Monster no Goshujinsama yea?
Old 2018-05-04, 14:47   Link #48
sasuke706

Right, they haven't found any natives. Well, human natives.
They've encountered some sort of semi-intelligent troglodytes that seem to like some heroin drug as a race? Although they're always hostile.
The rules of the setting is only a group of 3 can leave the dungeon everyone is in. Well, it's a little more vague than that and there could be multiple exits...maybe. That's just theory, though.

The closest thing to a native the MC meets is his patron god...a skeleton! Yeah.
He is a good leader, though. Can't call him very charismatic, but his leadership is pretty solid.

Depending on how long the author intends for the series to go, it may extend outside the dungeon.
Or rather, it should, since it's not like leaving the dungeon = going home.
It's like clearly a series of trials to groom them for something or other.
Old 2018-05-04, 17:15   Link #49
kari-no-sugata II

I've not been reading the raws for this in some time, but latest direction sounds interesting. If the MC continues down this route will he end up killing most of the Hero's harem? After all, they're pretty shitty except for the class-rep IIRC.

What's up with best girl, aka berserker-chan, these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
One of my complains with Class Transfer is usually MC starts at the lowest position (class' loser) then suddenly elevated to the highest (OP, among the strongest around)

Kinda wish that MC slowly gaining position in class and his faction increases in size (but not only harem)
"Death mage" is kinda doing that, though strictly speaking it's not class transfer.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-04, 17:24   Link #50
sasuke706

I can't imagine him killing off the rest the harem.
Like his motive for killing people being friends dying and he's kind of fresh out, y'know?
Well, not like he can't make new ones. The current line-up just seems kinda not promising.
The heroine might do it for him, though. She is kinda yandere and crazy.

Berserker is stuck with the hero party.
Hero is giving her extra attention as she's the only one not swooning over him (well, is worried about her crying alone etc) and gave her his prevent-death-once amulet.
From there they got into a mega-boss-fight featuring 4 bosses and 1 BIG boss where she had to pull most the weight since no one in the hero party can do shit aside from her and the hero.
So she used Momokawa's modded heroin to power up/berserk and stabbed all the bosses one by one to death and passed out from the feedback, kinda lowering Momokawa's rep with the hero.
Which doesn't matter because if she didn't use it she'd be dead, since she was literally the only one in that fight who didn't get any support from anyone, including the healer who was supposed to be healing everyone.
Afterwards her knife evolved as a curse weapon ala Kuro no Maou style.

I swear the dungeon teleports people to places based on the party's skill level as a whole.
Since the four bosses mentioned above also appeared in Momokawa's side, except they only had to fight 1 and there was no big boss.
It also showed the difference in strategies they had, where Momokawa set fire to the trog village to distract most the forces while they invaded the fort, whereas the hero party just snuck through using their thief because attacking the village seemed pitiful. Like I said before, they have a lot of leeway in general so they can do these 'morally correct' "strategies". The sage girl was even tripping the whole way there and they luckily never got spotted.
Old 2018-05-04, 17:55   Link #51
heroeric

Could someone give a summary of what's been happening?
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 15:09   Link #52
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
I can't imagine him killing off the rest the harem.
Like his motive for killing people being friends dying and he's kind of fresh out, y'know?
Well, not like he can't make new ones. The current line-up just seems kinda not promising.
The heroine might do it for him, though. She is kinda yandere and crazy.
Well, once you've killed one poisonous bishoujo, the next one is easier. For example, that samurai wannabe girl who tried to kill him. Last I remember she was still alive, though I've not read the raws in a while.

Quote:
I swear the dungeon teleports people to places based on the party's skill level as a whole.
Since the four bosses mentioned above also appeared in Momokawa's side, except they only had to fight 1 and there was no big boss.
I've though that was quite likely for a long time. The difficulty of the boss mobs seem to scale with the strength of the party such that it's never easy to win. I dunno about the dungeon teleporting parties to appropriate strength places, but it seems quite possible.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 01:37   Link #53
heroeric

Someone has started translating it again. But they are translating it backwards. They just translated ch 143
http://wn404.blogspot.com/2018/06/jujutsushi-143.html
heroeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 17:44   Link #54
cephalopod

Quote:
the homo couple robbed him blind.
I literally don't remember this. Actually, I don't recall anything about a homo pair. When is this from approximately?
cephalopod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 20:53   Link #55
sasuke706

It's from chapter 133. Macho judo guy and macho karate guy, apparently a homo couple according to the MC.
Old 2018-07-05, 03:26   Link #56
darks

Why did reina the spirit masger hate koutaru so much?
darks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 11:58   Link #57
sasuke706

Because she's a child and he didn't unconditionally pamper her like everyone else was.
That and she didn't like how he was "lying" to her, which was actually just hiding his true feelings of not liking her in order to form a workable relationship like an adult would.
He never actually told a lie to her, I think.

It's mostly the first one though.
When they fight a boss battle, she intentionally delays coming to help anyone (not that she ever does help, only shows up to reap the rewards) while the protag is 1-on-1ing a boss because the protag is 'mean to her'.
Note that he isn't mean to her, he just wants her to contribute ANYTHING instead of being a waste of resources so he makes her work for his cooking and bath.

Spoiler for Theory:

Last edited by sasuke706; 2018-07-05 at 14:59.
Old 2018-07-28, 19:47   Link #58
lexlexz

new shaman?
did the new shaman girl appear in any other ch?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-20, 22:45   Link #59
Hiro Hayase

Well, my sympathy for the hero is finally going under after I reached 144. There's a limit to such bias towards ignoring a friends flaws. It honestly feels like he's setting himself to be a tragic hero or go berserk with his thirst for more power that he might endanger the rest of his harem party. The hero's harem party is like a large ship that has so many holes patched half-haphazardly.

Once this harem party faces a real threat (intelligent or cunning monsters) that can rival Souma Yuuto's cheat, then it's game over for them. If the hero is the one who is constantly killing mobs, then the rest of the party will be under-leveled and unskilled in many ways. Overall, an unbalanced party. Class Rep is probably the most admirable in that party, as she's not part of the Hero's harem because she likes Tendou deep down. So once Class rep leaves that party, they will have quite a bit of infighting.

Out of all the characters I hate Sakura Souma, Ayase Adelhind, and Takanashi the most. Sakura's too inflexible as like a typical template girl and emotional. Ayase is also too emotional and never grew up mentally to be a teen. Takanashi is a damsel in distress during combat. Also, some people theorize that she might be manipulating the hero's harem party and was intentionally trying to kill Koutarou by always using him a human shield. I am secretly rooting for the Cannibal to target this party at some point.

The smoker delinquent with three gyrau girls that sasuke706 mentioned are Ryuuichi Tendou with the "King" cheat, Randou the girl that gave MC her exotic panties, and the two unnamed girls. Tendou is pretty much doing all the work in this party clearing floors like a "King" protecting his subjects. I honestly don't see Tendou and Souma teaming up due to their different party structures and values, maybe temporarily.

@lexlexz both archer and shaman girl are new characters. I bet once the MC finds out about his starter skills as a shaman, he will be so envious that monsters would avoid him for an entire floor. Although, the MC's skillset as a shaman are much more deadly and versatile with his personality. But I hope the shaman girl lives, but the arc's name is lonely archer, so its kind of foreboding.

Furthermore, the Koutarou's attitude just reminds me of the MC from the manga called Onani Master Kurosawa.

I feel like REM can somewhat steal other people's cheats by simply possessing one of Koutarou's dead classmate's corpses to strengthen herself. And where the heck is Raptor?

My favorite parts of the series are Ruinhilde and Koutarou's face-to-face meetings.
Ruinhilde: giving wisdom though lectures
Koutarou: pain go away! please be gentle! I don't like pain!

Trivia: Koutarou is the 3rd or 4th popular male in the class haha. He's better looking than some girls that they feel vexed. He might have his own Hideyoshi fanclub in that school.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2018-08-23 at 02:45.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-08, 13:27   Link #60
sasuke706

Don't know who all here still actively reads this but I felt like reviving the topic again with thoughts on recent events, as well as summarize some things for myself.
Spoiler for :

Last edited by sasuke706; 2023-05-26 at 04:40.

Tags
dual protagonists, dungeon exploration, harem (not mc), survival, yandere, yuusha