AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-01-28, 15:14   Link #81
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I just wanna see a conversation between Gaara and his dad.
didnt kimimaru killed gaaras dad along with the help of orochimaru sound4??

um kimi still has some beef with gaara and rock lee, so i see this is where kimi also get involved and if the dead bodies can fight their own i see gaaras dad killing kimimaru here....and gaara killin his dad?? possible?
Old 2011-01-28, 15:52   Link #82
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
didnt kimimaru killed gaaras dad along with the help of orochimaru sound4??

um kimi still has some beef with gaara and rock lee, so i see this is where kimi also get involved and if the dead bodies can fight their own i see gaaras dad killing kimimaru here....and gaara killin his dad?? possible?
Kimimaro is near Kakashi's division and seems setup to face Lee. He is nowhere near Gaara's division where the Kages are. Division 4 has more than enough problems with the Kages. Kakashi against the swordsmen almost looks like child's play now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I am a little surprised the Alliance hasn't sent out a squad to search for Kabuto.
Kankurou said every division is on the look out for Kabuto.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 17:00   Link #83
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Kankurou said every division is on the look out for Kabuto.
Yep, but I think they had a team sent specifically for that purpose (Anko). She's currently missing in action. None of the people in her team managed to pass on the info about the hideout, or the fact that she stayed back to investigate further.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 18:18   Link #84
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

The scouting team sent out a hawk. The alliance knew about the location of their hideout, Edo Tensei and about the Zetsu army before the fighting began.

I'm not sure if anyone realizes Anko is Kabuto's prisoner though

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 18:21   Link #85
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
The scouting team sent out a hawk. The alliance knew location of their hideout and about the Zetsu army before the war began.
Oh snap. My bad. They don't know what happened to the rest of the scouting team though. (Aside from what happened with the Aburame.)
Old 2011-01-28, 20:21   Link #86
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'm not sure if anyone realizes Anko is Kabuto's prisoner though
I think the better question is: Does anyone care?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 20:54   Link #87
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I think the better question is: Does anyone care?
If they knew she was captured and being used to super-power Impure Resurrection, I think they would.
Old 2011-01-28, 21:51   Link #88
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
If they knew she was captured and being used to super-power Impure Resurrection, I think they would.
Yeah, it's usually a very good reason to care if a captive is being used to over-run you...
Old 2011-01-28, 22:55   Link #89
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I'm sure Anko has a unique enough chakra signature from the curse seal that they could track her. The author just forgot about her.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-28, 23:21   Link #90
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
I'm sure Anko has a unique enough chakra signature from the curse seal that they could track her. The author just forgot about her.

That's if they knew she was captured and had enough resources (Both time and troops) to dedicate to her rescue. They also don't know she's being used as power-up, they're -kind- of in the middle of a big battle.
Old 2011-01-28, 23:26   Link #91
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
That's if they knew she was captured and had enough resources (Both time and troops) to dedicate to her rescue. They also don't know she's being used as power-up, they're -kind- of in the middle of a big battle.
Also, wouldn't Kabuto make sure to stay waaaaaaaay out of their sensor range?
Old 2011-01-29, 01:53   Link #92
qwertyuiopz

poor hidan and lol @ how karin just disappears

btw if 4th hokage cant be summoned then who was the 3rd summon when orochimaru was fighting sarutobi?
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 04:24   Link #93
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiopz View Post
poor hidan and lol @ how karin just disappears

btw if 4th hokage cant be summoned then who was the 3rd summon when orochimaru was fighting sarutobi?
Karin didn't disappear. She was and remains in custody in Konoha. The 3rd summon was never specified to be Yondaime. It could've been another powerful ninja, and it didn't need to be anyone from Konoha. If it was, my money would be on the White Fang.
Old 2011-01-29, 05:13   Link #94
Cael
Lurker Mode

Spoiler for Size - Ninja Tracker:
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 05:27   Link #95
Kallen4life

damn, that's a big list .. hope we can keep track of all this

and there're still some, who haven't engaged .. like the other Akatsuki .. waiting for what Itachi & Nagato will do
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 06:49   Link #96
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
Spoiler for Size - Ninja Tracker:
So we don't know where the Mizukage is. That might be a small hope for those who think the alliance should track down and attack Kabuto, maybe the Mizukage and team went to find Anko and will find Kabuto too. But i think there's also a good chance that she's just guarding the demon hosts.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 08:38   Link #97
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So we don't know where the Mizukage is. That might be a small hope for those who think the alliance should track down and attack Kabuto, maybe the Mizukage and team went to find Anko and will find Kabuto too. But i think there's also a good chance that she's just guarding the demon hosts.
Hm. Perhaps. But as someone else said, she could be guarding the Feudal Lords. I mean, they got Black Zetsu on their ass and he's the capable fighter half of Zetsu.

Some people have asked how Madara expected to win the war without Kabuto. I think all the White Zetsu's might have been a screen for his abduction of the Lords. We'll see just how shaken the Villages will be if these lords get captured.
Old 2011-01-29, 10:57   Link #98
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Can someone explain why Shikaku Nara, the smartest guy in the Alliance and their chief strategist, is going to fight? What if he gets killed? And he likely will since he is over 30. He is probably the most valuable guy in the Alliance next to Naruto and Kirabi. You don't put your brain at risk. He should stay right there and run the war like he is doing.

Quote:
We'll see just how shaken the Villages will be if these lords get captured.
I don't think it will change anything. It's not like A would pull his troops because his Daiymo was captured or killed. Or the other Kages. That is something they would deal with after Madara is defeated.

I can't really think of anything else Madara is up to other than using the Daiymo(genjutsu, clones?) to turn the Alliance against each other. Just imagine if he didn't have Kabuto or Yamato. He'd be attacking the Alliance with crappy Zetsu clones. So he had a master plan without Kabuto.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 11:15   Link #99
Kallen4life

i always thought Madara has a way of unleashing the 7 sealed bijuu temporarily (without disrupting the statue and the gathering process in the future) to destroy/distract the alliance forces while he himself gets B and Naruto

because right now the zetsu army = pure fodder

unless he MCes the daimyos and has them disrupt the alliance or something

OR Kishi just forgot and Madara had no other plan to defeat the alliance OR (even worse) he put all his hopes into the zetsu army .. although maybe it's purpose is to stall time while Madara infiltrates and takes B & Naruto solo (he can teleport anywhere and has Rinnehax now)
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 12:08   Link #100
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Hm. Perhaps. But as someone else said, she could be guarding the Feudal Lords. I mean, they got Black Zetsu on their ass and he's the capable fighter half of Zetsu.
She seems to be the offensive type, who is not good in defending people. I mean when she was fighting Sasuke she had to stop her jutsu to not poison her allies. It seems her strongest jutsus make damage to larger areas killing everything that's there, so that she simply can't fight with her full power when allies are near her. But i guess we didn't see all her jutsu, so it might be she has some completely different type of jutsu to show us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
OR (even worse) he put all his hopes into the zetsu army .. although maybe it's purpose is to stall time while Madara infiltrates and takes B & Naruto solo (he can teleport anywhere and has Rinnehax now)
The defeat of the Zetsu-army would just confirm again that Madara is a loser
I mean until now he failed in his every plan, he keeps failing for so long time that i had began to wonder if he is the final evil boss or someone else is. However if he didn't fail all this time then there would be no Naruto story since Madara would already be the evil god of the world.

Madara even failed in his plan to control the mist village, and we don't know how and why. So maybe Kishimoto decided that it is now time to tell us what connection he had with the mist village, so maybe the mizukage went on a secret mission to find Madara or his hideout. She should have some more information on Madara since Madara was around her village for a longer time. Also we have seen a different Madara when he showed himself to Kisame, so it might be that it was the current mizukage (or her father/mother) that managed to hit Madara with her poison so bad that Madara's face and body were wounded so bad that he now wears a mask and full body vest. But that still would not explain why he has only one eye hole on the mask...

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2011-01-29 at 12:21.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion