Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-03, 21:10   Link #6241
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i say good riddance. The Haruto/ Asuka romance is boring and not moving the story anywhere.
this is it!
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 21:28   Link #6242
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I was a little curious just how much Rin grew...

Spoiler for Image:

I should have known it was Rin right off the bat because of her beauty mark. I am shame faced.
Old 2011-02-03, 21:31   Link #6243
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

It's ok, most of us weren't looking at her face anyway.

:E

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 21:41   Link #6244
Dorsai

Quote:
So did this piece of shit get readable?
No isnt... For idiots its still too complicate... I think half year ago you used to write stupid comments here too...

Quote:
I fucking hate rin she ruins everything
LOL where Rin ruins anything in Haruto relationsahips? She is manipulative, like to play with people, but she never cross the line... And she know when to kick and when to help... Its because of her that Haruto resolved his love problems that fast in Hiroshima...

Heh Rin always was cute... Now she is sexy ;p
I not like filler chapters... Again 1 week to wait ;/

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-02-03 at 21:54.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 22:23   Link #6245
dadarksider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Of course it will. Rin will be the catalyst again.

This is definitely readable, and quite enjoyable.

I think you need to calm down a little... cause even if Rin doesn't shake the boat, something will happen and Asuka will get the bad part of the deal (or the good part, since Haruto isn't exactly the ideal guy, right? haha).
im not mad im just annoyed with harutos weakness and he thinks too much and doesnt ask anyone for help. Like in this chapter haruto said he was gonna take rin to the college for a preview in the end he ditched her i would be mad to at that point. Also he is worrying to much about his past like for real dude we dont live life for the past we look back to help us get strong and not letting it happen again. If you really love her the way you do no what happens she will accept you and believe you but in the he gets in trouble. Now asuka is gonna freak out and have a huge fight about trust and rite when he makes it up it will be down hill form there again. That nigga need to get a hold of his feeling and not jump around girls to girls just cuz u spend a whole day chilling with her made a fun memory.:frustr ated::frustrat ed:
dadarksider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 22:24   Link #6246
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadarksider View Post
im not mad im just annoyed with harutos weakness and he thinks too much and doesnt ask anyone for help. Like in this chapter haruto said he was gonna take rin to the college for a preview in the end he ditched her i would be mad to at that point. Also he is worrying to much about his past like for real dude we dont live life for the past we look back to help us get strong and not letting it happen again. If you really love her the way you do no what happens she will accept you and believe you but in the he gets in trouble. Now asuka is gonna freak out and have a huge fight about trust and rite when he makes it up it will be down hill form there again. That guy need to get a hold of his feeling and not jump around girls to girls just cuz u spend a whole day chilling with her made a fun memory.
I think you need to find a new genre to read. Try shoujo, the guys are usually close to perfect.
Old 2011-02-03, 22:44   Link #6247
Nemuru

Quote:
I think you need to find a new genre to read. Try shoujo, the guys are usually close to perfect.
Or a new author It's probably Seo who is good at creating (trolling) random drama to spice up your reading frustration. Now I want my Shiori and Rin combo. The mayhem from both the combined should be interesting.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-03, 22:54   Link #6248
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
Or a new author It's probably Seo who is good at creating (trolling) random drama to spice up your reading frustration. Now I want my Shiori and Rin combo. The mayhem from both the combined should be interesting.
Ah... Shiori would be nice. I've always hoped she'd return. She really was a great character. Maybe she'll be the grief for when Haruto & Yuzuki get back together.

And a great roll would be to kill Yuzuki with a traffic accident after they are happy together for a while. And Haruto meets a totally new girl and she is the end girl. That would be epic, but would also destroy his career.
Old 2011-02-03, 23:12   Link #6249
ZeKeR
Superbad

dat bewbs....

also... rin x haruto? no wai.... manipulative side is still thar... and im not sure even i cant trust the mofo....
Old 2011-02-03, 23:18   Link #6250
Shadow5YA

I enjoy watching Rin work. She clearly has ulterior motives, but she's also pretty sharp, compared to most of the cast.

I can't help but imagine her being the type to flirt with a guy to get what she wants and getting away with it every time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 00:02   Link #6251
jzmagic
flargansbog

LOL Damn Rin looks good.

Forget Asuka and the other inferior Eba. Go for Rin!
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 00:11   Link #6252
justavisitor

lol, all of a sudden we have so many fans of Rin...but got to admit she looks pretty hot/cute (whatever your definition is XD)

and, I believe there is one side story/chapter about Rin and another guy...don't know if you guys have read it before XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 00:22   Link #6253
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Rin = Loki in this story. Haruto is about to get his azz dumped, or near to it.
Mughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 00:23   Link #6254
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Ah... Shiori would be nice. I've always hoped she'd return. She really was a great character. Maybe she'll be the grief for when Haruto & Yuzuki get back together.

And a great roll would be to kill Yuzuki with a traffic accident after they are happy together for a while. And Haruto meets a totally new girl and she is the end girl. That would be epic, but would also destroy his career.
Hateful much?

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 00:36   Link #6255
Nemuru

Quote:

lol, the cynical side of me wants to agree, it would be the greatest entertainment watching the manga community for KniM go in a blazing fury.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 02:55   Link #6256
hobowidagun

lol, rin x haruto is totally possible. She did say "12:30" when they were supposed to meet at 1... very suggestive imo
hobowidagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 09:11   Link #6257
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I enjoy watching Rin work. She clearly has ulterior motives, but she's also pretty sharp, compared to most of the cast.

I can't help but imagine her being the type to flirt with a guy to get what she wants and getting away with it every time.
She really is sharp. She is the girl who always gets what she wants and when she doesn't, we enjoy it even more.

I demand a Rin spin-off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
lol, all of a sudden we have so many fans of Rin...but got to admit she looks pretty hot/cute (whatever your definition is XD)

and, I believe there is one side story/chapter about Rin and another guy...don't know if you guys have read it before XD
I don't remember anyone not liking Rin before. She shook things up last time.

And the side chapter is Bangi-Hen and it has been scanlated, so I am pretty sure we've all read it. Speaking of... wonder where that guy is now? I hope he held on, for his sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
Hateful much?
Nah, I like Yuzui and Seo. I was justing joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lol, the cynical side of me wants to agree, it would be the greatest entertainment watching the manga community for KniM go in a blazing fury.
Indeed it would entertaining. But I truly don't wish death to Yuzuki, she is funny when she is playing with Haruto.
Old 2011-02-04, 13:42   Link #6258
justavisitor

read the chapter, a great chapter XD

lol, did Rin do this on purpose at the end? Letting Asuka know that Haruto is keeping in touch with Eba?? Rin has changed a bit after all...but I like her character
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 14:44   Link #6259
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
read the chapter, a great chapter XD

lol, did Rin do this on purpose at the end? Letting Asuka know that Haruto is keeping in touch with Eba?? Rin has changed a bit after all...but I like her character
Rin never said Haruto is keeping in touch with Yuzuki. And speaking of, I don't think he's keeping in touch with her. He saw her twice and he's blowing everything out of proportion. Besides to Asuka, Yuzuki is not Haruto's ex-girlfriend, she's Kazama's.
Old 2011-02-04, 15:03   Link #6260
dadarksider

Quote:
Rin never said Haruto is keeping in touch with Yuzuki. And speaking of, I don't think he's keeping in touch with her. He saw her twice and he's blowing everything out of proportion. Besides to Asuka, Yuzuki is not Haruto's ex-girlfriend, she's Kazama's.
True but he did have a war to try winning her back remember so you can look at it either way
dadarksider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life